Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Properties.me sold for 1.8k today at GD expired auctions

Thats way too high for a .me

•••
Properties.me sold for 1.8k today at GD expired auctions

Thats way too high for a .me

Properties Maine, too high?
Anyway, what's the point of talking the value down, when you're selling cybersecurity .me for $8K?

Last edited:
•••
Properties Maine, too high?
Anyway, what's the point of talking the value down, when you're selling cybersecurity .me for $8K?
Oh I never thought .Me could be maine... that makes sense.

As to your question about my domain, I think you're confusing end user pricing with domain investing pricing

•••
Auctions are open to end users too.

•••
Auctions are open to end users too.

That's not what usually happens on expired GD auctions. Anyway nvm, please research more into domaining

•••
Last edited:
•••
I'm seeing and hearing of a lot more higher value .me sales at the minute. Not sure why, but hoping the trend continues.

Properties.me is obviously a bit of a jarring domain imho, however, properties is a decent word and it could also mean Middle East. Becoming a more common use for .me.

Last edited:
•••
I'm seeing and hearing of a lot more higher value .me sales at the minute. Not sure why, but hoping the trend continues.

More happy if this trend continues... as I am holding Gardening.me premium domain for the past 15 years and recently listed for sale at DAN for just $999. No luck till date. Let's see!

•••
More happy if this trend continues... as I am holding Gardening.me premium domain for the past 15 years and recently listed for sale at DAN for just $999. No luck till date. Let's see!
Nice domain that!

I have: catchy, clever, script, broadcaster, yodel, anything, cheeky, salty, valid, dosh, inclusive, trainee, smarten, offended, runner, filthy, absent, peckish, employed, thrill

...among many more all in .me. Barely any offers ever though, so nothing to get excited about.

Last edited:
•••

Properties.me is obviously a bit of a jarring domain imho, however, properties is a decent word and it could also mean Middle East. Becoming a more common use for .me.
Oh yeah middle east too. Not sure if middle east is how they formally refer to it in business tho

•••
•••
Condos.me went for $800.

I was thankfully able to win songs// .me lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back