IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL forge u have .me?

Yeah, more than a few. Generic, "pure" geo, a handful of 3L.

I dropped several 3L a few years back after one decent sale, then crickets.

But I understand, "lux" sends lots of folks into fits nowadays.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Probably not sure but I wouldn't value it over 200-400$ unless one have some plan in mind for it Or are sure they can sell it high in future

•••
I have been buying and selling plenty of dotme domains if anyone knows trademarks I think that's the first lesson you learn when you join domains that's the list thing you need.

•••
I have been buying and selling plenty of dotme domains if anyone knows trademarks I think that's the first lesson you learn when you join domains that's the list thing you need.

lux is not TM unless you go out of your way to represent yourself as lux soaps.

•••

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406_035055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406_035055_Samsung Internet.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 45
•••
•••
•••
... O_o imho fun > lux.

Fun.me is awesome. Maybe pay.me would be better.

I had paws.me but dropped it. I think there was a paws name this week in Godaddy auctions.

•••
•••
Here are my .ME folio:
amor.me
blocker.me
cognito.me
dove.me
flick.me
fonts.me
growup.me
inspirit.me
mir.me
sitemap.me
toolbox.me
uninstall.me
unlabel.me
unzip.me
when.me

•••
•••
UEE.me sold for $309 on park.io (not my sale)
I own a few LLL.me though

1683724963089.jpeg

•••
•••
Also have my name in .me

TomJamieson.me

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It seems that .me transferred the domain name to Identity Digital management.
This domain is protected by the Registry Lock service. If you are the registrant and wish to take action on this lock, please contact your registrar.

Domain Name: google.me
Registry Domain ID: 736ea54b9fc04c968bfdd21537160e05-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.markmonitor.com

•••
•••
•••
I have couple of premium .me domains (15 years old aged domains)

Gardening.me
Roaming.me

Both registered during launch year 2008.

I have listed both for sale at DAN & Sedo. Appraisal for Gardening.me shows above $2000 at both Godaddy and Estibot, I have listed this for just $999, but still remain unsold till date.

•••
I picked up runner dot me. Spot on for the extension

•••
Very few people

Sales are generally low as there is uncertainty in markets as a whole
I have couple of premium .me domains (15 years old aged domains)

Gardening.me
Roaming.me

Both registered during launch year 2008.

I have listed both for sale at DAN & Sedo. Appraisal for Gardening.me shows above $2000 at both Godaddy and Estibot, I have listed this for just $999, but still remain unsold till date.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back