Dynadot

information The mafia is now involved in domaining

NameSilo
Watch

greggb

Established Member
Impact
You had to know this was coming. Domaining sets up the perfect opportunity for a racket.

If you haven't heard from them yet, you're probably not more than a couple days away.

If you want my advice, it's better to just pay them. Don't try to be a hero! It's not worth your ability to walk, or feel anything from the waist down.

Just pay the bastards!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mafia in domaining ? Can you elaborate a bit ? Did mafia contact you ? Why would you worry about them ?

•••
Mafia in Domaining ?? Just pay them ?? I don't think so that idiots will come to India B-)

•••
mafia in domaining ? Can you elaborate a bit ? Did mafia contact you ? Why would you worry about them ?

I'll probably suffer for posting this. But it's worth it to save a few fellow domainers.

When they approach you, just pay them!

•••
•••
I'll probably suffer for posting this. But it's worth it to save a few fellow domainers.

Why don't you explain how the scheme works, so you can help everybody?

•••
Didn't you just claim to be selling GoDaddy.com a while ago? And now, the mafia is involved in domaining?

I sense thread baiting... but that's none of my business. :lookaround:

•••
Money laundering, is a more legit issue.

I can price a domain any price i want...... and somebody will buy it at my price. Sounds easy?

•••

I think you are suffering from severe paranoia which is known to be the side effect of many drugs.

•••
Good news. Even more reach buyers :)

•••
Well, there's been a gang for a while and when a gang moves in, an organized mafia is sure to follow! ;)

Oowgc_mN.png

•••
•••

•••
Yeah they are like "organ trade mafia"... It is rumored that they steal a letter from your 4L . com and it becomes 3L . com... Wait what?... OK then...

•••
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." :)

•••

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back