domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
"the lord needed a registar"
says Rob...

and the omnipotent God
found one : epik

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways. : )

•••
There is already a MUCH BETTER thread about this..

Last edited:
•••
•••
yeah
if you want to promote God's own registar

Not sure how a thread like this would not promote it(?) (Maybe you're doing the Lord's work and don't even know it?) : )

•••
I have no problem doing the "Lords" work

in case it's the "Lord" you most likely think of

but I have to admit
that my understanding of " all mighty " is a little different

Last edited:
•••
what kind of domains would "the lord" actually need?
for what purpose???

•••
for what purpose???

Not sure if 'need' is so much the word, as 'want'(?) As for what purpose: Don't know what to say. The Lord moves in mysterious ways?

For myself, I picked up ForHumanity.com a bit ago, and it's become 1 of 2 main projects. It's more and more seemed like a bit of a 'God send', in large part due to some events that happened after I got it.

•••
Not sure if 'need' is so much the word, as 'want'(?) As for what purpose: Don't know what to say. The Lord moves in mysterious ways?

For myself, I picked up ForHumanity.com a bit ago, and it's become 1 of 2 main projects. It's more and more seemed like a bit of a 'God send', in large part due to some events that happened after I got it.

god luck on your mission

but you've done it for yourself
don't forget

•••
No, Frank, the lord needed you.

Keep being a great role model for children. /s

I invite you to share something personal about yourself instead of obsession (bullying) Rob.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
god luck on your mission

but you've done it for yourself
don't forget

Thanks, Frank. ("god luck"? A typing error? Or...?) ; )

The events I'm speaking of were a couple recent deaths in the family, and some of the resulting fallout from it. Nothing to do with me.

•••
Rob’s journey wasn't easy.

Make light of it all you want.

Encouraged more people to share their stories,
instead dedicating his life, to put others down.

Still wish you, nothing but success, Frank.

I’ll be praying for you to find peace,
Samer

Last edited:
•••
I just think about dissolving a possible conflict situation.

Imagine there will be a nTLD dot .god and EPIK will run it. Then everything is fine and there would be no better registry for it.

Don´t look for sarcasm or irony or stupid LOL in my post, it is serious. Checking out from this thread now, hopefully.

•••
for what purpose???

The Lord needed a registrar as a stepping stone for more. A sovereign presence on the web. A sovereign space of free speech where Christians can freely spread and discuss the gospel when time comes when Christians will be looked down upon and be persecuted solely for their beliefs.

'a' registrar can reference to 'another' as well. Doesn't mean God means Epik to become THE registrar.

Just some thoughts....

•••
•••
Frank c'mon man. You can be better than this. You need to be a little more tolerant of views that you, yourself, may not hold. Judge less, love more and you will be happier in the end. Peace!

•••
@frank-germany ,
You might not believe in God, but God believes in you.

You have been doing God's work all along by exposing the atrocities of the Holocaust and the Hate and Animosity that has been building up all around the World which might lead to yet another Holocaust soon such as what we have been seeing happening to the Kurds.

But you should not put all your focus on just one person, God wants you to expose all that is wrong in the World without bias. If you direct all your efforts towards just one person or one group and ignore all the other things that are going on around the World then you are going to come across as having some kind of a political, economical, or racial agenda of your own which will put you in a bad light.

God wants you and everyone else to expose all the Hate, extremist idealogies, Injustices, and bad characteristics that are preventing Humanity to ascend to a higher level of existence.

As to judging others that’s something that has to be left to our collective consciousness (God).

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Well said all.

@frank-germany, the Lord Himself needs nobody to defend Him. He knows all men and what is in them. Though we strive to make the truth known at all cost.

I was once an injurious, persecuting the Way, but thanks to the Holy God who showed mercy on me.

The Self nature (flesh) cannot please God because it is not subject to the ways of God. Except there is a regeneration; a taken away and a new pouring. The flesh births the flesh and the Spirit - the spirit.

The words of the Lord is clearly understood by His disciples for they have been with Him (to them it is given to know the mysteries about the kingdom). To the outsiders it is mystery. They can only interpret it by the flesh.

In the days of His flesh, they fell into error; misinterpreting what He said. They rose in anger saying: How can this man give us his flesh to eat...........

Alas! God has found a vessel (a stone); tried and true through experiences through which He is ready to execute His will on earth at this time in this way. His life experiences have been a challenge to someone like me and I greatly learnt from it.

I also know as said above that you could be doing the will of God unknowingly. Do you know that God is sovereign? A reminder: He uses satan to fulfill His purpose on earth. Had they known they would not have crucified the Lord of glory!

The Lord gives light. A simple prayer because He lives; THIS I am certain of.

Joshua.

•••
for what purpose???

As domain-pros and domain-sellers, we all know that 1 single domain-name can change the whole world.

It's doubtful, but the specific domain might be in Frank's portfolio. :xf.wink:

•••
guy's
it's not me..

it was a quote

•••
I'm missing an audience in the video
maybe it's just me wondering..

.. but who are the folks listening
to a registrar telling his very personal story

"an evening with Rob"
"let's go and hear him talk"

in a .. what "theater?"
and they make no noise ..

and aren't shown.

•••
@frank-germany

Which registrar company do you own?

Just curious. Your posts seem to be promoting something???? I am just not sure what.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
@frank-germany

Your avatar leads me to believe you are in a constant state of LOL. :xf.grin:

How bout a didgeridoo?

no just when I witness these kind of things:

https://twitter.com/rargulati/status/1190679396551516160?s=20

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back