domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
"the lord needed a registar"
says Rob...

and the omnipotent God
found one : epik

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
..ridiculing the religious beliefs of others just because they believe in a higher power ..

it's quite obvious that there exists a higher power than human power
like nature

or some uncovered force somewhere

but I ridicule
ridiculous beliefes

•••
Yes, as I said at the time you seemed to be on the side of good, God still believes in you if you keep staying on the side of good.

IMO

I'm as good as somebody possibly can be
I do not need a God to be so
I can do it myself

how come you know what "God" wants/believes?

•••
•••
how come you know what "God" wants/believes?

As I already said I arrive at what God wants us to be and do based on logic and compassion. It's logical to believe that a higher power of higher intelligence is a force for good and so if you are doing good that tells me that you are on God's side.

IMO

•••
As I already said I arrive at what God wants us to be and do based on logic and compassion. It's logical to believe that a higher power of higher intelligence is a force for good and so if you are doing good that tells me that you are on God's side.

IMO

the only thing that you can logically conclude
is that I am doing something you think of as beeing good

•••
the only thing that you can logically conclude
is that I am doing something you think of as beeing good

And as long as you are doing something good then that's what ultimately matters to me. :)

•••
•••
•••

I like watching the "Big Bang Theory" I think that those guys are funny, but if you have been following my posts on the other threads here at NamePros you know that I have been saying all along that Humanity as a whole needs to ascend to a higher level as I believe that that's what God wants for us, now you don't want to stand in the way of that do you.

IMO

•••
.. Humanity as a whole needs to ascend to a higher level as I believe that that's what God wants for us, now you don't want to stand in the way of that do you.
IMO

I agree on
>Humanity as a whole needs to ascend to a higher level<

just because we will need to

you don't need a God for that idea

•••
I agree on
>Humanity as a whole needs to ascend to a higher level<

just because we will need to

you don't need a God for that idea

So you be good and do good based on your beliefs and everyone else can be good and do good based on their beliefs and so the problem is solved. :)

•••
So you be good and do good based on your beliefs and everyone else can be good and do good based on their beliefs and so the problem is solved. :)

you see
simple solutions to complex problems

I'm interested in that

but I 'm always alert
when somebody with a commercial interest not well hidden
is offering that

actually, I'm always alert
when somebody is offering that

as most likely :
it 's fake, a trap or a lie
or simply - all of it

•••

good versus bad

we against them

this religion versus that religion

these folks versus our folks

these are the core issues of humanity
as these are the core sources of all conflicts

"we against them"
that's the core evil existing

-source: Gurdjieff

I'm afraid life is more complex

Last edited:
•••
Big heads, in big companies, have rolled because they could not separate personal opinions from business ones.

I love Rob and think his company is one of the most forward thinking companies in the domaining business.

Yet I cringe when I see him mix his personal and business views.

When his company grows to the point where it will have shares he will be replaced by a representative that is more structured with their views on public forums.

Topics of religion, sexual preference, or conspiracy theories have no place on a business website or in the profile of a person representing the official word of the business.

Like I said, I love Rob. I agree with some of what he says, and does, and I disagree with other parts.

Just like I won't discuss what I agree, or disagree with, I wish he would show some restraint and do similar. It would probably bid well for his company.

Last edited:
•••
you see
simple solutions to complex problems

I'm interested in that

but I 'm always alert
when somebody with a commercial interest not well hidden
is offering that

actually, I'm always alert
when somebody is offering that

as most likely :
it 's fake, a trap or a lie
or simply - all of it

It's good to be alert, but you have to be careful not to hurt someone who genuinely wants to be good and do good, you also have to remember that people can change so as I said earlier here " don't ridicule, Teach".

IMO

Last edited:
•••
It's good to be alert, but you have to be careful not to hurt someone who genuinely wants to be good and do good, you also have to remember that people can change so as I said earlier here " don't ridicule, Teach".

IMO

so you know what God wants
and what Rob wants?

if you want teachers
start searching for the real questions

Last edited:
•••
so you know what God wants
and what Rob wants?

I already told you what I believe God wants us to be and do based on logic and compassion.

When it comes to Rob you have to admit that he has changed for the better a little compare to when all this discussions started on NamePros, He has drawn some lines as far as what he supports and welcomes at Epik and to me that's progress. But he is still entitled to express his personal views and beliefs and to defend the values and principals that he believes in just like everyone else.

IMO

•••
I already told you what I believe God wants us to be and do based on logic and compassion.

yes but you were not able to
logically conclude why your opinion is correct

When it comes to Rob ... he is still entitled to express his personal views and beliefs and to defend the values and principals that he believes in just like everyone else.

IMO

.. and so do I

•••
•••
good versus bad

we against them

this religion versus that religion

these folks versus our folks

these are the core issues of humanity
as these are the core sources of all conflicts

"we against them"
that's the core evil existing

-source: Gurdjieff

I'm afraid life is more complex

Sometime the solutions are simple and are right in front of us, but we tend not to see them,

As I said God wants Humanity as a whole to ascend to a higher level and to live based on the Universal values and principals that have been arrived at from logic and compassion.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Sometime the solutions are simple and are right in front of us, but we tend not to see them,

As I said God wants Humanity as a whole to ascend to a higher level and to live based on the Universal values and principals that have been arrived at from logic and compassion.

IMO

I personally have problems
when humans tell me what God wants

repetition won't change that

•••

God calls on the righteous to shelter the innocent domainers and cast out the infidel registrars.

•••
God calls on the righteous to shelter the innocent domainers and cast out the infidel registrars.

hopefully, you are joking

•••

Logic is Universal and not necessarily a human thing,

I haven't seen you saying anything as far as how to improve the situation for Humanity, you keep posting quotes and clips from others, but I haven't seen you offering anything on your own.

IMO

•••
Logic is Universal and not necessarily a human thing,

I haven't seen you saying anything as far as how to improve the situation for Humanity, you keep posting quotes and clips from others, but I haven't seen you offering anything on your own.

IMO

are you joking?

same applies to you
you are only quoting what Rob and God
wants ....

I am deeply convinced
that humanity doesn't care about my opinion

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back