domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
"the lord needed a registar"
says Rob...

and the omnipotent God
found one : epik

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
how you know?

Don't divert my question by asking a question :)

What do you have to offer to improve the situation for Humanity,

I am interested to know what you yourself have to say not what you quote someone else is saying.

IMO

•••

I am interested to know what you yourself have to say not what you quote someone else is saying.

IMO

you keep talking about logic
and that your conclusion is logical

but if it would be logical

you could layout the logical steps
that must lead to the same conclusion
to everybody

you failed to do so

•••
you keep talking about logic
and that your conclusion is logical

but if it would be logical

you could layout the logical steps
that must lead to the same conclusion
to everybody

you failed to do so

Perhaps you are right as far as me failing to explain everything, I don't claim to know everything as I am still looking for answers myself,

But I still like to know what you have to offer to help Humanity. :)

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Perhaps you are right as far as me failing to explain everything, I don't claim to know everything as I am still looking for answers myself,

But I still like to know what you have to offer to help Humanity. :)

IMO

want a lesson in logic?

only 1 option can be right, in my world view

I leave it you to choose
let me know your choice
( I'm sure you won't )

option a)
God is omnipotent

option b)
God needs Rob to be a registrar
( to fulfill something he wants to achieve )

•••

IMO

so you recognized it
because that's what you've done to me?

•••
want a lesson in logic?

only 1 option can be right, in my world view

I leave it you to choose
let me know your choice
( I'm sure you won't )

option a)
God is omnipotent

option b)
God needs Rob to be a registrar
( to fulfill something he wants to achieve )

Everyone plays a role in the big picture (even you :)) ,

as far as what role Rob and his registrar plays perhaps it got taken a little off track by what conspired with some of his clients and his involvement with them, but I hope that it ends in him and his registrar having a positive effect in people's lives as far as empowering those in the developing Countries and protecting free speech and if that happens you should not keep badgering him for the past mistakes.

IMO

•••
Everyone plays a role in the big picture (even you :)) ,

as far as what role Rob and his registrar plays perhaps it got taken a little off track by what conspired with some of his clients and his involvement with them, but I hope that it ends in him and his registrar having a positive effect in people's lives as far as empowering those in the developing Countries and protecting free speech and if that happens you should not keep badgering him for the past mistakes.

IMO

enlighten me
where is the answer?

•••
Perfect reasoning or logic doesn't contradict the Truth.

•••
Perfect reasoning or logic doesn't contradict the Truth.

Very good point, but remember that logic by itself is not enough we have to combine it with compassion.

Right now everyone wants to twist the truth to suit their own interests and agendas, but the ultimate truth is that everyone has gone astray somehow and that has become very destructive to the future of Humanity and our Planet. That is why God wants us all to ascend to a higher level and live based on the Universal values and principals that have been arrived at through logic and compassion.

IMO

•••
That is why God wants us all to ascend to a higher level and live based on the Universal values and principals that have been arrived at through logic and compassion.

prove it
repetition won't cure

•••
"the lord needed a registar"
says Rob...

and the omnipotent God
found one : epik

God ePicked epik )))

Now, on topic. He either believes it or uses it for marketing purposes, since most of his cash flow is from the western Christian countries. Both ways, it is fine with me.

If, for some, religion is a factor in choosing a service, they deserve to be played

Last edited:
•••
Yeah he can do so

but not uncommented

•••
Now, on topic. He either believes it or uses it for marketing purposes, since most of his cash flow is from the western Christian countries. Both ways, it is fine with me.

I asked him for help like a year ago I think, no monetary gain for him or Epik whatsoever. He didn't know me, I didn't know him. I decided to approach him because of some stories he shared. I wasn't even a client. He helped out without hesitation so I have no doubt he is sincere in his intentions.

I think it takes guts this day and age to be so forthcoming about your personal life and religious beliefs as a business man. I truly respect him for that. Sure, it has to be about the money up to a certain point but he proves , to me at least, it doesn't have to be just about the money.

Btw, my comment is not directed towards you personally @Recons.Com but wanted to quote your opinion as I think that's a very open-minded and respectful view on this matter.

•••
Thank you.

I don't think Rob is promoting Epik by this. He only shares what he feels could help others. Note: Even when Epik might have become a giant registrar (not needing any more promotion), he will still share what he feels could be helpful to others.

His personality is just: he is simple, accessible, and gracious.

•••
Thank you.

I don't think Rob is promoting Epik by this. He only shares what he feels could help others. Note: Even when Epik might have become a giant registrar (not needing any more promotion), he will still share what he feels could be helpful to others.

His personality is just: he is simple, accessible, and gracious.

let's praise the lord

•••
•••
On a serious note @frank-germany

You remind me of a friend I had in University. In a good way. He is an outspoken atheist (not saying you are, but let's not get too technical about definitions) and me being an outspoken Christian. We used to have a lot of passionate debates, sometimes it got to the point of being ugly even.

But you know, at the end of the day we set all things aside, got drinks at the pub, and respected each other for what we believe in although we both continued to think the other guy was insane :)

Last edited:
•••
On a serious note @frank-germany

You remind me of a friend I had in University. In a good way. He is an outspoken atheist (not saying you are, but let's not get too technical about definitions) and me being an outspoken Christian. We used to have a lot of passionate debates, sometimes it got to the point of being ugly even.

But you know, at the end of the day we set all things aside, got drinks at the pub, and respected each other for what we believe in although we both continued to think the other guy was insane :)

you are a pretty sane guy for sure.
I respect every honest and passionate discussion

I'm confident we will all come to the truth sooner or later

•••
I'm confident we will all come to the truth sooner or later

Which brings us nicely back to the Exploration of Dark Energy and the origins of the Universe. (or whatever multi-universe there may be)

I consider myself Christian in my actions but, certainly not in religious beliefs. Sure Pagan and other religious beliefs have been around for thousands of years. Not so sure they will be around for another 1,000 though. They'll soon be digging-up the artifacts of Christianity and the rest and saying in the absence of knowledge, This is what the human race clung onto in the hope of some sort of eternal salvation.

Students -* please stop laughing at the back and pay attention
*Or your mind pod or wherever

Last edited:
•••
I asked him for help like a year ago I think, no monetary gain for him or Epik whatsoever. He didn't know me, I didn't know him. I decided to approach him because of some stories he shared. I wasn't even a client. He helped out without hesitation so I have no doubt he is sincere in his intentions.

I think it takes guts this day and age to be so forthcoming about your personal life and religious beliefs as a business man. I truly respect him for that. Sure, it has to be about the money up to a certain point but he proves , to me at least, it doesn't have to be just about the money.

Btw, my comment is not directed towards you personally @Recons.Com but wanted to quote your opinion as I think that's a very open-minded and respectful view on this matter.

Thank you for your post. I do like Rob for many reasons and the fact that I disagree on some things or can be a thorn for him sometimes doesn't change that. He is not your usual very private CEO and makes himself open to many attacks because of that. As JB put it above, many of the attacks use something he said. But it is his choice to take positions on issues and deal with the consequences and I think he is doing fine.

•••
•••
Jesus Dance Party Thread?

Last edited:
•••
<self promo>I have a great name, by the way, Lordio. For a Christian tech company. Lord + io. IO can stand for both input/output and for "I owe", as in Lord I owe</self promo>

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back