NameSilo

The LLLL.org countdown

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
On Nov. 02, 2007 all LLLL.com were bought out.

On Feb. 05, 2008 all premium LLLL.net were bough out.

Its time to start LLLL.org countdown.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.co has too expensive renewals for successful buyout and hold at this stage. Renewing the whole field would require around $10M year vs around $4M year for .com/net/org.
But hypothetically, assuming there is a WP .org and CP .co buyout (at the rate they are going in any ext. - I wouldn't be surprised if it happened within a few months) - which has a better potential for higher ROI - I'm not concerned with renewals, more into quick flips.
If you look at wanted section it's all about the CHIPS.

•••
Buyout has been finalized - that was fast!

There are no chips, in all their shapes and sizes left.

LLLL.org chips, as a result, are ALREADY trading at $30 each over at chaomi.cc

•••
Patterns should go lil up then normal llll.org right

Federer what u think llll.org will trade up to in coming week

•••
It will probably increase by 100% within a week. I can see them at $60 by end of week or higher.

•••
Just sold some CHiPs .orgs for $88. They had repeating letters at the front.

If you have of those bump up the price!

•••
I'm seeing no 4 letter chips in closeouts and all expiring auctions have at least 1 bid.

•••
They (LLLL.org chips) are already selling for $50-$80 each. Floor seems to be heading for $70 by end of business today.
And a complete buyout of all LLLL.org hasn't finalized yet.

•••
They (LLLL.org chips) are already selling for $50-$80 each. Floor seems to be heading for $70 by end of business today.

Great news!

•••
I know it's not llll.org, but would 888L.org (nnnl.org) be similarly priced? I picked up a few and am hopeful.

•••
I wanted to phone Kim Jong-un's mother today to ask if she wants to buy kimberly.kim from me for 1 million dollars for her only son :-/

•••

Crazy how fast that moved. I bought a random chip at closeouts 2 hours ago. Just last week I was able to pick names like HHNN at closeouts

•••
I just picked up XNXN.org at GD for $100 - a no-brainer smoking deal IMO given current trend of LLLL.org chips.

•••
There are 52592 possible quad premium LLLL.nets that are not CPs.

How many are available?

•••
@Federer something is up with GD listings because I bought xnxn earlier today. I'll let you know if my purchase got cancelled or not.

•••
@Federer something is up with GD listings because I bought xnxn earlier today. I'll let you know if my purchase got cancelled or not.

I noticed when I bought 3 .net's last week that they weren't removed as being for sale and could be bought by others. They seemed to be be Sedo listings that could also be bought there. I contacted Godaddy support about it and they just said, "you'll get the names in 7-10 days". One already seems to have changed ownership and now is registered to somebody in China, but, I haven't received any notice from Godaddy.

•••
The WHO.IS immediately updated after my payment completed.

•••
Hmmm congrats on the name. I'll call GD in an hour to get my refund.

•••
Sorry about what happened - not sure what the issue could have been.

•••
No big deal. None of our faults. I also got rrrk for $88. I'll be more disappointed if that one gets cancelled :)

Edit: wrong name

•••
That's a great one.
It is already worth more than double what you paid.

•••
Sorry, it was rrrk. Correcting my other post.

Edit: Just talked to GD and Federer purchased the domain right before I checked out.

Last edited:
•••
ggrr.org just sold for $455 at GD expiring auction

•••
Yeah, things are just getting warm. Wait until they really heat up in 4-5 days.

•••
ggrr.org just sold for $455 at GD expiring auction

Saw that, pretty crazy.

RSMD.org just sold for $211 too, but it does mean "The purpose of life" in chinese.....

•••
RSMD.org just sold for $211 too, but it does mean "The purpose of life" in chinese.....
How is it possible to find out all meanings of letters and combos?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back