IT.COM

The LLLL.org countdown

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
On Nov. 02, 2007 all LLLL.com were bought out.

On Feb. 05, 2008 all premium LLLL.net were bough out.

Its time to start LLLL.org countdown.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No vowels or V. They particularly like Y, X, Z, W, S....

•••
thanks Federer , so should i invest ?it is very confusing , no data, which chinese sites sells these addresses except for 4.cn ?

•••
Do Chinese really like .org? From what I saw they use mostly .com, .cn and .net

•••
To me, the most important factor is 1) rare/finite amount of LLLL.org being registered VERY FAST by Chinese and other registrants = buyout = we are almost there.
and 2) based on past 2 months history with LLLL.net chips > worth reg fee names a few months ago and now, after buyout, they are selling for $150-$250+ daily - with prices showing signs of going up further...

Based on those points alone, the value of decent LLLL.org will possibly by more than reg fee in the weeks to come - but there is no guarantee. With $3.99/registration at BigRock, this is a decent risk/reward opportunity IMO. LLLL.org with W at the end are amongst the most valuable - there are hardly any left.

W = net / network / website. Hence some of the strong recent sales of LLLL ending in W under .NET/.COM.

Got in late to registering LLLL.net? This could be the next best opportunity.

Domains like ttmq.org, ttkq.org, ktzb.org, tktm.org, ytgw.org are selling fro 72 Yuan over according to Chaomi.cc ($11-$12 each >>> $7-$8 above BigRock.com prices). This is a no-brainer in my humble opinion. Do your research first though.

•••
•••
Actually .ORG registrations in international markets demonstrate steady growth, particularly in Asia where China has 3.2 percent and Japan has 3 percent of the total .org registrations worldwide. (3.2% of 10,547,247)...

•••
Actually .ORG registrations in international markets demonstrate steady growth, particularly in Asia where China has 3.2 percent and Japan has 3 percent of the total .org registrations worldwide. (3.2% of 10,547,247)...

3% is not much. It is suspicously low percentage.
Did you read http://www.thedomains.com/2015/11/13/franks-schilling-sells-2000-4-letter-com-for-3-million-dollars/

Note that they mention .com .net ...... .xyz .click .link and some other crap (i've never saw a single site on these extentions) and no mentions of .org one the oldest domain extentions. Why?

•••
Check last 9-10 days expired LLLL.org - all gone.
Regardless if it's the Chinese buying or other nations, the value will probably rise.
If LLLL.com chips hit 3K (and they will next week), .NET CHIPS will hit $300 and .org LLLL $100 not long after buyout.
Just my opinion.

•••
Check last 9-10 days expired LLLL.org - all gone.
Perhaps they are go to testers? I like the idea about LLLL.org chips buyout, because something like QXZY.org must be much more useful for Chinese than meaningless BGUV.net. Recent llll.net buyout is a future greatest domain drop, and in 10 months they will be like hot potatoes selling for 1$ or less )))

•••
Perhaps they are go to testers? I like the idea about LLLL.org chips buyout, because something like QXZY.org must be much more useful for Chinese than meaningless BGUV.net. Recent llll.net buyout is a future greatest domain drop, and in 10 months they will be like hot potatoes selling for 1$ or less )))

It will probabaly be the other way round and the so called Chinese premiums will drop.

•••
It will probabaly be the other way round and the so called Chinese premiums will drop.
Chinese premiums will not drop. Others - perhaps

•••
•••
Some of my llll.org :
oaed-450 k exact match searches
pypi- 18k exact match and high cpc
xwwx- 12k exact match
ufes -74k exact match
dued-60k exact match
vdab-550k exact match
xmax-22k exact match
qzss-4,4k exact match
bopb-22k exact match

Most of them are around 15 years old.

•••
Did you read http://www.thedomains.com/2015/11/13/franks-schilling-sells-2000-4-letter-com-for-3-million-dollars/

Note that they mention .com .net ...... .xyz .click .link and some other crap (i've never saw a single site on these extentions) and no mentions of .org one the oldest domain extentions. Why?

It isn't much but it's growing. If that article came out four months ago they wouldn't have mentioned .net because it wasn't close to being bought out. We will see in time but the way things are going .org will be bought out soon enough.

•••

it's indeed pretty strange, I've never heard of these extensions even before reading that article a couple days ago.

•••
it's indeed pretty strange, I've never heard of these extensions even before reading that article a couple days ago.

Looks like this article is more advertising these extentions by mentioning Frank Shilling's sale. Only first sentence is about the sale itself and then PR of all this crap follows ".xyz, .link, .club, .click .space"

I wouldn't notice it if I was not shocked with unprofessionalism of the author. Just read this bullshit:

"There are only 456,976 Four letter domain names but only 194,481 when common vowels A,E,I,U,O are removed (the Chinese language doesn’t necessarily support transliterations of these vowels).

When you add in 3, 2 and 1 letter combinations there are just 204,000 Chinese alphabet domain names possible per space (4 letters and under) and 475,000 Total 4 letter or under possible combinations."

The author even has no idea about what Chinese premium domains are. LOL. They don't know about what Chinese premium letters are, but they try to make us thinking about value of xyz, .link, .club, .click .space.

Just make me think all these .xyz, .click .club are even less valuable as they are so unprofessionally promoted among domainers.

•••
LLLL.org buyout started....count down starts post your registration and analysis here

•••
Well, I contributed by registering over 600 in two days )
That is around 0.14% I guess )

•••
•••
All might be gone by now. I had about 15 in my shopping cart by the time of checkout, all gone.

I guess, next will be western premiums.

•••
What do you think will give getter RIO:
- western LLLL.org
or
- chinese LLLL.co (for $2.8 at Namecheap)

•••
I think that's probably enough threads about LLLL .org "buyout"!

•••
What do you think will give getter RIO:
- western LLLL.org
or
- chinese LLLL.co (for $2.8 at Namecheap)

.co has too expensive renewals for successful buyout and hold at this stage. Renewing the whole field would require around $10M year vs around $4M year for .com/net/org.

•••
.co has too expensive renewals for successful buyout and hold at this stage. Renewing the whole field would require around $10M year vs around $4M year for .com/net/org.
Any thoughts about LLLL.info ? Going to eat dust?

I just placed a $12 bet on 4 of them.

•••
LLL.info hardly pulled it off recently.
Compare to LLL.org that was gone long ago.
Too early for that. Plus LLLL.info renewals are also higher than com/net/org which will make it more difficult.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back