Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
QQWQ.com for $1251 - Ename, Jan 23rd.

This seems like a steal to me for a Chip / Triple letter.

•••
SnapNames:

flma.com $770
ppda.com $1,015
gpbb.com $1,361
cklc.com $2,601
bomm.com $3,769

•••
•••
DropCatch:

xndl.com $1,287
Ywgn.com $1,370

•••
Market seems to be really slow right now, anyone else notice this?

•••
As far as I'm concerned, I am selling a lot more lately and at much higher prices.

Back in November, I sent 40 domains on Namejet, mostly all Western premium with reserves set at $500 and only 1 sold.

This week I had 34 domains on Namejet, again, mostly all Western premium with reserve set at $500 and up. 20 auctions are ended and 8 sold. I still have 14 active auctions ending today and tomorrow and at least 3 of these 14 will sell because they reached the reserve I set already.

So right now I think the 4L market is very active and super hot for that category.

•••
NameJet:

htde.com $500 (Frank Schilling)
eume.com $719 (Frank Schilling in second)
nodf.com $399 (Original.com)
lows.com $104,501

SnapNames:
mclq.com $1,205

•••
The prices are moving up after the Chinese New Year. Expecting Chips to get to 12000 RMB very soon. :)

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 7.21.34 PM.png

Last edited:
•••
never understood why a move up is placed in red instead of green on chaomi.

•••

haha...maybe they are angry (seeing red) as rising prices complicate accumulation.

•••
NJ:
terl.com (Now that's a pertie 4L)
shermin $822
(Frank bid $812)

•••

In China, Red is an extremely auspicious color, and is the color chosen for festive events, e.g. weddings etc. So that preference overrides everything else, and RED is associated with wealth and stock gains! ;)

•••
XCI.COM just caught by DC...sorry it's a 3L :)
Easily $10K + when all is said and done

•••
•••
•••
haven't bought 4l.com in loooong time.. but kinda liked this on np last nite and got it .. for 2 hundred something

g z z i

am I right in saying its pretty much a pronoucable?

any other comments on its potential or usages??

cheers

•••
SnapNames:

msbk.com $2,528
riio.com $1,260

•••
haven't bought 4l.com in loooong time.. but kinda liked this on np last nite and got it .. for 2 hundred something

g z z i

am I right in saying its pretty much a pronoucable?

any other comments on its potential or usages??

cheers
You got cheap one, Congratultaitons!
I have D O O I.com and it has received a lot of good offers

•••
Samn.com
Jefi.com
Nufi.com
Rucu.com
Reja.com :cigar:

•••
•••
•••
A rare expired CVCV.com auction at Dynadot:

Juve.com - $11,112

Juve is the nickname of Juventus football club, so a great name. At Dynadot, the previous owner still has some days to renew the domain though even after the auction.

Last edited:
•••

Did this one sell? It seems like the auction disappeared one day before it should have ended. Or maybe I go the auction end time wrong?

•••
Did this one sell? It seems like the auction disappeared one day before it should have ended. Or maybe I go the auction end time wrong?
The auction ended but it didn't meet reserve

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back