Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since "RV" is a well-established term for the vehicle, VR could become the globally accepted term.

I don't think CDs in France are called DCs. I'd have to check.

The point was not about RV being the same as VR in France/Quebec. The point was that if a French VR startup was looking for a name, it could use RVEG to get a great meaningful acronym. Something like "realite virtuelle et grandiose" ))

•••
The point was not about RV being the same as VR in France/Quebec. The point was that if a French VR startup was looking for a name, it could use RVEG to get a great meaningful acronym. Something like "realite virtuelle et grandiose" ))
Point duly noted.

So their website would be at rveg.fr

•••
•••
Point duly noted.
So their website would be at rveg.fr

I don't know about France, but I doubt the ".fr" is necessary.
Here is Canada, tons of companies are using ".com" and not ".ca".

•••
I don't know about France, but I doubt the ".fr" is necessary.
Here is Canada, tons of companies are using ".com" and not ".ca".
In France they like .FR better than we like .CA here in Canada

•••
I think its a decent offer lll.info chips are $130 ,why is your so special ,maybe just counter at 250 and see whats up.
ALERT I THOUGHT THIS WAS IUFO.INFO
It's a Dot com.:P

•••
No kidding I corrected in less than a min. I guess you just too mad at the masters appraisal to read the whole paragraph

•••
I think there are out there worldwide soem tech related keywords and terms, epecially abbreviations of those, that remain in popular usage in their original engish form. I personally expect VR to be one of such terms. but only time will tell.

thanks for your good tips as always Recons.

seems there was some nice stability for random 4l.com at around $250-270 avg for today at least.

Last edited:
•••

could be! good tip. tnx.
but startups in tech fields have tons of advantages to make sure they are as itnernational and universal as possible.. so if I was a VR startup, I'd definitely go for VR in my name! ;)

•••
No kidding I corrected in less than a min. I guess you just too mad at the masters appraisal to read the whole paragraph
I think your attitude needs somewhat working on or your just too uptight.
Peace
FYI. Believe it or not I was trying to be nice to you.
Work on your anger management.
Bye

•••
hey guys if you th--ink I was mad you neyo gemtar I also was joking why wouls i be mad after you put a happyface by the way you domained to get
I think your attitude needs somewhat working on or your just too uptight.
Peace
FYI. Believe it or not I was trying to be nice to you.
Work on your anger management.
Bye

•••
I also was joking by the way Your Name IS Worth 240 CHILL Out vip

•••
The price of chips and other LLLL.com is really only decided by you guys. If you're not happy with chips selling for $1k-$1,2k each, then don't sell for that price. :)

•••
Someone on the forum listed LLLL .com's yesterday with a BIN at $215 each and still no one has bought...

Once the $200 barrier breaks will $150 be tested?

Very interesting times ahead...

•••
There are 4Ls that are useless for an end user, and will only be moving from a reseller to another. Consider for example a domain like RZVX dot com.
I think the higher end chips will realize 3K+ by the end of this year, if they are western chips as well! Others could go down to $50 even and no one would buy them from you, only parking revenue and renewal fees. If its worth it keep it, else dump for a small loss before the losses get bigger!
Just my 2 cents!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Can someone link me to a site where LLLL sales are displayed on a chart.

I think Chaomi.cc has it but their charts don't load for me.

•••
•••
•••
@alcy
Btw, RV = VR in French ;)
Pretty interesting, thanks!

Then probably Spanish too. Realidad virtual
What do you know, one more language!

The price of chips and other LLLL.com is really only decided by you guys. If you're not happy with chips selling for $1k-$1,2k each, then don't sell for that price. :)
Exactly right, when people were selling LLLL,com for $30-$50 each in 2007/8 there were also domains selling for $250-$300, Western premiums were $500+ The only reason to sell domains in a reseller market is liquidity in any case, nothing more. And you can still hold on for fair reseller prices, only bottom of the barrel quality gets you bottom of the barrel prices.

•••
Based on the information LLLLSales.com I predict the following:

Chinese Premium Floor: $525 - $675
Quad Premium Floor: $140 - $190
Random LLLL Floor: $85 - $100

It may take a year or more to reach there or it could be a lot sooner.

P.S. I hold no CHIPs and only 2 LLLL.com which are VR related.

Good luck guys.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back