Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Considering that at the peak of the hype people were buying 4327853247324532432.com's (which is the same nonsense as 5L "chips") like candies, renewal time will be fun. If there won't be real end-user demand for these hyped types of domains, they will keep on crashing.

Same story all over when the Chinese started buying French wines (check the history of that).

•••
Considering that at the peak of the hype people were buying 4327853247324532432.com's (which is the same nonsense as 5L "chips") like candies, renewal time will be fun. If there won't be real end-user demand for these hyped types of domains, they will keep on crashing.

Same story all over when the Chinese started buying French wines (check the history of that).

Same happened with Tibetan Mastiffs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peo...use-1million-dogs-turned-Chinese-hotpots.html

•••
•••
tekf.com, sold for $266.66 on 4/30/2016 at eBay.

UPDATE, 5/1/16: Currently in auction at $2,500.00 with 0 bids ending on 5/10 at eBay...

:xf.grin: :P :xf.grin: :P :xf.grin:

•••
Now that's true Domainer in action !!

•••
•••
The random 4Ls continue to take a drop. We might see below $200 prices very soon for that category.

But CHIPs are stabilizing at $1250 and up. It seems to have reached a floor in that range.

And Western Quad Premium also seems to hold their value at $375+. In that category, it could maybe have gone lower, but most sellers put a reserve of $500. It seems that its the one category that nobody wants to unload cheap. You won't find many of these at low price.

•••
•••
The random 4Ls continue to take a drop. We might see below $200 prices very soon for that category.

But CHIPs are stabilizing at $1250 and up. It seems to have reached a floor in that range.

And Western Quad Premium also seems to hold their value at $375+. In that category, it could maybe have gone lower, but most sellers put a reserve of $500. It seems that its the one category that nobody wants to unload cheap. You won't find many of these at low price.

Chips will stabilize at $700-$1000 range, excluding very meaningful acronyms.

•••
XCLN.com - $1050 just now on Flippa. Great catch!

Was bidding, but missed the final hour as was busy.

•••
NameJet:

ennn.com $2,300 (22.cn)
xaqu.com $1,350

•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction. reserves at $250.
22 domains auctioned

rnvl.com $250
rvgb.com $250
dawz.com $335 (jinmi.com)
fuzs.com $270 (jinmi.com)
ahbj.com $510 (22.cn)
khuo.com $910 (jinmi.com)
ugiy.com $250 (Dharshinee Naidu)
sdmv.com $340 (jinmi.com)
dixf.com $250
gezw.com $250 (jinmi.com)
ebuq.com $250 (22.cn)

•••
NameJet:

non-premium auction. reserves at $250.
22 domains auctioned

huhz.com $250
aluw.com $250

•••
Chips will stabilize at $700-$1000 range, excluding very meaningful acronyms.

Why? In the same thread first it was claims it would stabilize at $2000, then at $1800 then at $1600 etc. Now we are down to $1000 and you claim it would stop at $700, why exactly there? I remember I sold a big batch at $500 / domain last year. I was really happy as I got them basically for regfee some years back. Can't see why they would hold at $700.

•••
Why? In the same thread first it was claims it would stabilize at $2000, then at $1800 then at $1600 etc. Now we are down to $1000 and you claim it would stop at $700, why exactly there? I remember I sold a big batch at $500 / domain last year. I was really happy as I got them basically for regfee some years back. Can't see why they would hold at $700.

I have posted few times on what would be value supported by fundamentals. It can be actually lower, but $700-1000 would be the range with upside from possible Chinese end user demand growth factored in (not the current state) and assumption of low profitability expectation compared to other domain categories given the lower risk and higher liquidity.

•••
where do u see some pronouncable or half pronoucable and brandable non chip stuff ending up by end of this year @Recons.Com ?

like.. rveg... ezyt... tixw... etc.. I can't see this stuff going below $100.. or even to regfee like it was before all this 4l.com craze started.. do you? ;)

•••

yeah.. I wouldn't bet too much on chips. people who sold their random chips over last few motnhs for 2.5-3k imo did very very good business!

•••
where do u see some pronouncable or half pronoucable and brandable non chip stuff ending up by end of this year @Recons.Com ?

like.. rveg... ezyt... tixw... etc.. I can't see this stuff going below $100.. or even to regfee like it was before all this 4l.com craze started.. do you? ;)

Not all half pronounceables or pronounceables are created equal )

rVeg could be good for something vegetarian, RV business, EGypt etc. Ezyt is EZily pronounceable )

But still any LLLL.com now holds certain value, regardless of the letter combo, just like LLL.com have held for years. Just some randoms should be valued above.

No, I don't see LLLL.com worst ones going to $100. The worst ones will have resistance point at around $250, possibly even break through $200, if the crash of chips continues. Even though the quick rise in 2015 was due to being pulled by chip hype, some of the growth was natural because of the decreasing supply and increasing prestige and credibility of having business/project on 4L.com.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Au Quebec on dit VR mais c'est peut etre diferent en France.

I never said VR and I'm from Quebec. It is RV (Réalité virtuelle).
The only signification I know for VR in Quebec is for (Véhicule récréatif).

•••
Since "RV" is a well-established term for the vehicle, VR could become the globally accepted term.

I don't think CDs in France are called DCs. I'd have to check.

But then what Doum said...

:xf.grin:

•••
I was just offered by a Chinese buyer via email . A whole $100 for iufo.com
I replied by saying .Did you think I needed gas money?
I think I will pass.
I think its a decent offer lll.info chips are $130 ,why is your so special ,maybe just counter at 250 and see whats up.
ALERT I THOUGHT THIS WAS IUFO.INFO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back