Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have: voif.com

What do you think?

•••
Finding it very difficult to get even more than $60 for any LLLL.com domain, even triple premium pronounceable LLLL.com domain. The domains were registered in 2007 . Can anyone suggest reasons for the problem, how to sell the domains quickly.

•••
Finding it very difficult to get even more than $60 for any LLLL.com domain, even triple premium pronounceable LLLL.com domain. The domains were registered in 2007 . Can anyone suggest reasons for the problem, how to sell the domains quickly.

Not quick but I'd go to Sedo...here is the auction of some LLLL just ended:

Sedo LLLL auctions.jpg

•••
A so-called "quad premium" like dhde.com sells for $155 and Sedo gets their minimum $50 commission, I'd still call that a lackluster outcome. It's absolutely a buyer's market at present.

•••
Most of the domains are listed on sedo, but not getting any offers for the domains for more than a year.

•••
what are your thoughts on an name like COWj.com?

•••
what are your thoughts on an name like COWj.com?
though it contains the letters of a common word, throwing a random letter after it is not going to give it value. Think of it from an end-user standpoint; what would you do with it?

•••
the immediate thought would be to relate this to a cow, however it could still imo be an easy to remember abbreviation for a business or organization. cowj: Color of Woman Journal etc.

•••
I recently sold a LLLL.com for $xx,xxx.

You guys are doing it wrong. B-)

I've also sold 4L's for a few hundred bucks, because when I bought those... I was doing it wrong as well; I'm very happy to part with junk names.

Do your research before you buy 4L's, just because it's four letters does not make it valuable. Stop buying gibberish and buy the names that matter.

•••
however it could still imo be an easy to remember abbreviation for a business or organization. cowj: Color of Woman Journal etc.
True. But it's my experience that folks looking for acronyms including the letter "J" are very few.

•••
@DomainVP how do you find buyers for your domain names.

•••
•••
i have got 98,000 llll.com domain sales which tells me next 2 months will be very hot market i suggest don't buy if you can't get cheap.

•••
@DomainVP Emails are stolen in India, any other method to communicate.

•••
•••
@DomainVP Emails are stolen in India, any other method to communicate.

Honestly when I am looking for a CEO or decision maker I just find a website for a company that would be interested in the name and then look to see if there is an "about us" or "company management" page with information on who the owners are.

I then Just do a [ "@TheCompany.com" "Mike Jones" email ] or [ "@TheCompany.com" "Mike Jones" ] search online.

You will find their email somewhere in those results.

!!!!HOWEVER!!!! and this is a BIG however... if you write a spammy generic message to them or just throw their address into a spammy template, you will be ignored.

This is a decision maker, a CEO, an executive. If your pitch is not detailed and personalized, you will look like a fool... and they will treat you accordingly.

Be professional, use metrics and case studies, keep it short, include your eMail address and a contact phone number.

Good luck.

•••
I talk to experts of LLLL.com domains

Are these domains are still interessant to buy ?
~$40 for a LLLL.com quite pronounceable, is it too expensive ?

Thanks in advance

•••
Are these domains are still interessant to buy ?
~$40 for a LLLL.com quite pronounceable, is it too expensive ?
The problem is that everyone has their own "definition" of what is "quite pronounceable". In fact, it's almost impossible to comment unless the exact LLLL domain is identified.

•••
Yiih.com - sold for $250
QVAA.com - sold for $150
QJAA.com- sold for $75
XWAA.com - sold for $60
YBFU.com - sold for $50
OXUV.com - sold for $63
JCNK.com and XPTX.com togather- sold for $110

•••
Google.

Literally, I'm not being contrite.

Research industries, contact CEO's not [email protected]; pitch them your idea.
Approaching them in LinkedIn also works. Sometime (when the company is a big corporation) the CEO is not the right person to approach, most big companies have a person dealing with the domains and brands. He/She might be a good reference in contacting with an offer.

•••
Just sold FPFX(.)com for $2,000
My second FX domain sale :D

•••
The problem is that everyone has their own "definition" of what is "quite pronounceable". In fact, it's almost impossible to comment unless the exact LLLL domain is identified.

That could be easily solved if somebody built a good pronounceability scaling system for LLLL.com. It wouldn't be too hard to do. You would need to debate the logic through to get acceptance in the domainer community. Hence, it would be a bit time consuming to set up but after getting acceptance in the community the scaling system could end up being a valuable tool to help LLLL.com owners with pronounceable LLLL.com domains retain a degree of liquidity for their domains that would not be possible without it.

•••
•••
On which marketplace? If you care to share :)

Buyer contacted me. He offered me Mid XXX and I countered with Mid XXXX. Ended up @ 2K :)

•••
What do you guys think of Juao.com? It is semi common first name in Brazil and similar countries, it is a pronounceable LLLL.com and it has nice age to it. Let me know your thoughts, thanks! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back