Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
anything special for AZND?

AZ - Arizona
ND - North Dakota

Maybe something relates to it, Just my 2 cent opinion :P

•••
•••
I just had an easy sale today. I wanted some quick cash so I replied with a low sale price and they countered for half that, and I said SOLD !! The whole thing went down within an hour. I wish all sales would flow that smoothly with no BS.

GNYG $350

•••
I just had an easy sale today. I wanted some quick cash so I replied with a low sale price and they countered for half that, and I said SOLD !! The whole thing went down within an hour. I wish all sales would flow that smoothly with no BS.

GNYG $350

Nice sale. Fair price!

•••

GNYG $350

gNYg = NY = New York? :gn:

•••
•••
NJ:

egaz $134
aahn $280
bdcl $410

•••
Yeh stands for Go New York Go :P
Yes it does. I knew this when I sold it. But the person buying it from me didn't have much of a site developed, so I knew they weren't a big player in NY, or the price would have been alot higher. Plus NY names don't really do much for me.

•••
•••
Just bough FICH.com

FICH.com was bough on snapnames for 930$ USD. I thing you should keep small brandable names since there is less and less of them available.

•••
TAIF.com

Sedo for:

1,700 EUR / US $2,376 / AU $2,393

Note: from now on, I would suggest to consider currency value.

The USD has been dropping a lot again against all other major currencies and this can be seen also in the silver price (up 200 % in 2 years) and gold.

I think it's about time we add multiple pricing to at least the expensive LLLL.com so that in the future we cam monitor better price change.

I would add at least USD / EUR / AUD since these covers 3 main areas of the world. But you are welcome to add any that it's important to you.

For help you can use : www.xe.com

Thanks

•••
TAIF.com

Sedo for:

1,700 EUR / US $2,376 / AU $2,393

Note: from now on, I would suggest to consider currency value.

The USD has been dropping a lot again against all other major currencies and this can be seen also in the silver price (up 200 % in 2 years) and gold.

I think it's about time we add multiple pricing to at least the expensive LLLL.com so that in the future we cam monitor better price change.

I would add at least USD / EUR / AUD since these covers 3 main areas of the world. But you are welcome to add any that it's important to you.

For help you can use : www.xe.com

Thanks
It's a lot more work to post the domains this way. I buy and sell domains in USD and pay for my peanutbutter sandwiches in EUR. I always just check the history charts for the exchange rates as many of my sold domains have been acquired many months ago.

The sale dates are posted, so people can trace back the exchange rates for these dates in history charts.

Feel free to post them like this tho :great: I'm too lazy :hehe:

•••
I just had a run-in with a potential enduser. He was very ticked off that I would not sell him the domain name for $25. He then in turn told me that I probably only had $10-$12 in the name anyways, and that I would be stupid not to make a 100% profit on the domain.

His last reply was:
"I already found an available domain that I prefer so I guess you won't be making a sell on that domain today !!"

And here's what I said:

"No problem. Have fun with your $10 domain name. Remember, you contacted me. I don't owe you any favors. I make $500 a week doing this, so your comments are laughable at best.

Next time you contact someone about a domain name that you like, don't expect them to give it to you for free.

$25 to me, is lunch."

People need to be slapped every once in a while, don't they?

•••
I just had a run-in with a potential enduser. He was very ticked off that I would not sell him the domain name for $25. He then in turn told me that I probably only had $10-$12 in the name anyways, and that I would be stupid not to make a 100% profit on the domain.

His last reply was:
"I already found an available domain that I prefer so I guess you won't be making a sell on that domain today !!"

And here's what I said:

"No problem. Have fun with your $10 domain name. Remember, you contacted me. I don't owe you any favors. I make $500 a week doing this, so your comments are laughable at best.

Next time you contact someone about a domain name that you like, don't expect them to give it to you for free.

$25 to me, is lunch."

People need to be slapped every once in a while, don't they?

Just point him to this thread...:rolleyes:

•••
NJCW.COM
3,600 USD
Sedo

BREV.COM
2,050 EUR
Sedo

PIYE.COM
$1,500
Sedo

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sedo reports:
imuk.com
8,500 $US

yuup.com
10,000 $US

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back