Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The last time someone talked about that they ending out producing stats claiming an improvement because the average was $107 one month and $118 two months after.

http://www.namepros.com/358387-the-llll-com-sales-discussion-thread-702.html#post3607753

Personally I haven't seen any signs of improvement at the top end. Opinion comments don't mean much because people have been saying things are improving for the last 18 months. This thread is a testament to that.

Likewise an average 5% higher than the month before doesn't mean anything, it is just random stuff like the 10% fall reported this month. "Oh but from June to Sept the average went up by $3", cool but that wouldn't even cover reg fee loss and in October they fell $1.50.

No problem, my observation is that high quality LLLL.com are being sold at higher prices, and im going by end user sales reported, not reseller BTW, but im not a statisticaly minded person so im not claiming this as fact, i agree low end stuff is dismal.

I notice that pronouncables are harder to find, and less pronouncable also, but i have no price observation/s, just that they are harder to find.

This is my take ATM. It would be good if someone could get an average of the big sales reported and come up with a + or - on prices for the high end.

•••
"Oh but from June to Sept the average went up by $3", cool but that wouldn't even cover reg fee loss and in October they fell $1.50.

I like how when prices increase by $3.41, you round that gain down to $3. But when prices drop by $1.39, you round the loss UP to $1.50. All in the same sentence. And then you complain that the other posts in this thread are biased.

Also, if a gain of $3.41 in 3 months doesn't cover reg fee loss, you are paying at least $13.64 per year and should find a new registrar.

•••
I like how when prices increase by $3.41, you round that gain down to $3. But when prices drop by $1.39, you round the loss UP to $1.50. All in the same sentence. And then you complain that the other posts in this thread are biased.

Talk about a trivial post. From now on I'll added the exact amount in cents to keep you happy.

Also, if a gain of $3.41 in 3 months doesn't cover reg fee loss, you are paying at least $13.64 per year and should find a new registrar.

June-September is 4 months, so if you want to be obsessive about it would imply a $10 registration...ok that is wrong, I rounded down.......$10.23!

•••
June-September is 4 months, so if you want to be obsessive about it would imply a $10 registration...ok that is wrong, I rounded down.......$10.23!

The change in prices from June to July is the change in 1 month
June to August makes 2 months
June to September makes 3.

And even if the change was over four months, $10 is still more than any of us (should) pay for .com registrations so it was beating the reg fee erosion.

•••
•••
I still can't believe snoop is beating a dead horse.

I sold 2 triples for $500 each this month. That is a $1000 payment for a $50 investment. $1000 divided by $8 = 125 renewals. I'm surprised that anyone can make money on crappy LLLL's.

•••
I still can't believe snoop is beating a dead horse.

I sold 2 triples for $500 each this month. That is a $1000 payment for a $50 investment. $1000 divided by $8 = 125 renewals. I'm surprised that anyone can make money on crappy LLLL's.

where where where??? :lol:

P.S. Ignore Snoopy as I did ages ago!! :D

•••
•••
isct.com $4,500
@ sedo

Another very nice end user sale, good stuff.

PCPRO made some loose change on this one below, though I'm sure he wishes above!

idno.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 460 USD

I maintain my perfect strike rate at SEDO.............0% :lol:

Last edited:
•••
Some Afternic sales:
srsi.com
$3500

tasi.com
$2595

migl.com
$2500

isop.com
$1850

jxym.com
$504

•••
•••
аdzz dot com - eur 1,200 (ca. USD 1,800)
sold it last week at sedo.

•••
WOW, that is one special sale, congrats Vlad!

•••
That's a really nice sale Vlad. Congrats!

I was watching GVCO.COM at Snap public auction (it was at $11 for a while, then $42 and I fancied my chances) but it shot up to $112 in the latter stages.

•••
DNJournal reports:
MIEL.com
$15,000

ELDA.com
$9,900

IMBY.com
$2,100

VIAX.com
$7,175

ODES.com
$2,000

•••
Yes congrats to Vlad, that's a great price. The end user sales are coming along well for llll.com ATM.

•••
Vlad ot vsej dushi pozdravljau i rad za tebja!!!

•••
•••
Another very nice end user sale, good stuff.

PCPRO made some loose change on this one below, though I'm sure he wishes above!

idno.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 460 USD

I maintain my perfect strike rate at SEDO.............0% :lol:

lol might as well given this one away .. I can't believe it didn't sell for more.. I've had some bad luck at Sedo lately. :(

•••
•••
lol might as well given this one away .. I can't believe it didn't sell for more.. I've had some bad luck at Sedo lately. :(

Definitely hit and miss ATM at Sedo, i really wanted to win this one, idno.com, but I'm not willing to go to war over it, certainly is an above average quality quad premium, for which you are renowned for owning.

Im sure you will bounce back soon with a big sale.

•••
I was following the auction and bought it. I actually thought this one would get at least the same price as heur.com, which sold for EUR 510 (around USD 750) a few hours later at Sedo.

Same thing happened with raan.com, I was sure this one would go for at least around $1k and felt lucky to pick it up at 'only' USD 605. Like maxeaus says, Sedo is definitly a hit or miss.

By the way, it looks like Sedo is very fast in transactions these days, idno was already a few hours after the auction in my account, new record :)

•••
I was following the auction and bought it. I actually thought this one would get at least the same price as heur.com, which sold for EUR 510 (around USD 750) a few hours later at Sedo.

Same thing happened with raan.com, I was sure this one would go for at least around $1k and felt lucky to pick it up at 'only' USD 605. Like maxeaus says, Sedo is definitly a hit or miss.

By the way, it looks like Sedo is very fast in transactions these days, idno was already a few hours after the auction in my account, new record :)

congrats, nice buy :) we all know sedo can be like a lottery sometimes...

I picked up a great cvcv.com this week at sedo hehe

•••
Definitely hit and miss ATM at Sedo, i really wanted to win this one, idno.com, but I'm not willing to go to war over it, certainly is an above average quality quad premium, for which you are renowned for owning.

Im sure you will bounce back soon with a big sale.

Thanks. I hope I will too. :)

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Well, I check my e-mail every 2 minutes and if I see a push request from Sedo then I push. Also, when you made payment as quick as you did and Sedo follows through quickly, then the transaction usually closes pretty fast. Thanks for the quick transaction and best of luck!

•••
My friends, thank you for congratulation :)

Nonetheless, I do consider that the price was rather low for an endusers. Ads or Adz would cost much much more, and Аdzz is quite brandable substitue for that. I already rejected few mid $xxx offers for that domain in the past, Euro 1200 was the lowest range level which I was ready to accept.

Anyway, as I have already got the money from the sale, I bought yesterday a nice 27" iMac :) It is terrific!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back