Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If anyone is interested. I am putting up a 17 year old LLLL.com for sale. PM me for details (looking for around 2.5)

•••
Spade said:
If anyone is interested. I am putting up a 17 year old LLLL.com for sale. PM me for details (looking for around 2.5)
Damn, the domain is older than a few of the members here :lol:

Everyone else...I have XZDA.com which expires today, anyone interested drop me a pm please. I only want like $10, if not I will let it drop.

•••
Chef Patrick said:

Everyone else...I have XZDA.com which expires today, anyone interested drop me a pm please. I only want like $10, if not I will let it drop.

That almost sounds like a threat! LOL. That would be snatched up by Chinese drop catchers or rebought at auction by them i would think, they like Xxxx domains.

If you cannot sell it you may as well take what you can get, even $5.00 would be better than dropping it IMO.

•••
maxeaus said:
That almost sounds like a threat! LOL. That would be snatched up by Chinese drop catchers or rebought at auction by them i would think, they like Xxxx domains.
No threat, LOL. Thanks for pointing the info out. After looking at the domain name again I really like how it sits on the keyboard. I'll still take $10 if I get it but if not I will renew the domain name. XZDA sits within five keys of the keyboard, pretty convenient.

•••
Chef Patrick said:

What registrar?

•••
•••
Chef Patrick said:
No threat, LOL. Thanks for pointing the info out. After looking at the domain name again I really like how it sits on the keyboard. I'll still take $10 if I get it but if not I will renew the domain name. XZDA sits within five keys of the keyboard, pretty convenient.

Yes, it's not all bad, good luck with it mate.

•••
Sedo homepage report:

uroo.com $975

•••
Chef Patrick said:
DomainSite.com, renewal is $8.88.
Don't know about DomainSite but most registrars have a grace period (MyDomain is 10 days, Name.com is 25 days) during which you can still renew it for the regular price (after that it goes way up to "redeem" it). If you have time left you can list it in the Fixed Price or Auction sales threads. It can be a test case for minimum price (altho with X in front and DA at the end it is FAR from the worst type of names).

•••
krx said:
Don't know about DomainSite but most registrars have a grace period (MyDomain is 10 days, Name.com is 25 days) during which you can still renew it for the regular price (after that it goes way up to "redeem" it). If you have time left you can list it in the Fixed Price or Auction sales threads. It can be a test case for minimum price (altho with X in front and DA at the end it is FAR from the worst type of names).
Thanks for the info. I'm in no need to sell it, was just lazy and not wanting to renew, lol. If someone doesn't pick it up for $10 before the end of the day I'll renew and hold on for another year :)

•••
EG.domains said:
Sedo homepage report:

uroo.com $975

Thats a nice result ATM, gives me hope for my quad premium VVCV,
Aore.com

•••
Chef Patrick said:
DomainSite.com, renewal is $8.88.

thanks, but I do not want to open another account just for 1 domain.

otherwise nice domain. can you have it transferred to another registrator or it is too late? some rgistrators like fabulous allow transfer even after expiry imho

•••
Just sold zxor.cоm 100$. I know price is very-very low. But since I got it just for 9$ i agreed to the buyer's offer for a quick sale. Buyer owns zxor.net

•••
Ergo said:
Just sold zxor.cоm 100$. I know price is very-very low. But since I got it just for 9$ i agreed to the buyer's offer for a quick sale. Buyer owns zxor.net
very nice, that is a great return on your $9.

•••
Ergo said:
Good ROI .. NO Loss .. nothing else matters IMO :)

Congrats!

•••
Ergo said:

Heres a thought Chef, check if the owner of http://www.xzda.nu/ wants to buy it. :bingo: I think it only parked, but may be worth a try, seems the .net was also a site at one time.

•••
maxeaus said:
Heres a thought Chef, check if the owner of http://www.xzda.nu/ wants to buy it. :bingo: I think it only parked, but may be worth a try, seems the .net was also a site at one time.
will do, thanks maxeaus

•••
Ergo said:
+ also min. price should be calculated for the name with 1 full year.

It makes no sense, we are talking about the lowest prices.

•••
snoop said:
It makes no sense, we are talking about the lowest prices.

I think something else doesnt make much sense here either..

•••
I am so sick of this. All this thread has turned into is reporting the lowest sales, then trying to make some blanket assumption on those sales.

It is a waste of time even reading this thread anymore.

Brad

•••
Toilet Monster said:
I think something else doesnt make much sense here either..
His motives rarely do.
Ergo said:
Congrats. The buyer put up on his new site ".COM YAY" lol.. cracked me up, he seems very happy to have his .com version :)

bmugford said:
It is a waste of time even reading this thread anymore.
Ahh, don't let him win. There is still plenty of good daily schpeel in this thread.

He'd like nothing more than to drive some of the better/more active members out of this thread and put a big damper on llll.com

Last edited:
•••
Ergo said:
SWe are here all shareholders of one big building - LLLL.com and it's not surprise that we want to be clean. We can invite guests here. But I don't like someone coming here to tell me that everything what we build is not worth a cent. Why this guest is insulting us in our house intentionally on a regular basis even not being paid to do this - i don't care. He doesn't one any LLLL.com so he must not care about them. The same as I don't care about other domain niches. The only thing I want is not to see him here if the only thing he wants to do to take every chance of diminishing value of LLLL.com.

ps. And it's not only a game. This game is connected with money. And if each word of this guest costs me even 1$ why should we suffer him at our cost?

This type of denial based view is very sad but is exactly how many LLLL.com speculators have been thinking since February. Whenever an area of domaining does particularly badly people trying to think up ideas to get rid of criticism, as if that will have any effect.

It is a bit like the stock market where people call for short sellers to be banned and the media to stop saying the economy is a wreck,

"The government should do something about these doomsayers, this is why my shares aren't worth much anymore"

Answer: "No sir, you made a bad investment decision, at the end of the day you are responsible for your own decisions".

You talk about "inviting guests into your house", unfortunately it isn't even your house to start with, this is a public forum for debate, it is not the "let's promote LLLL.com" forum.

If people had listened to my ongoing advice since February, and that was to run for the exits as quickly as they could they'd be in a far better position today, if they'd listened to people like Ergo they'd probably have lost almost all of their investment. If anyone should be shown the door I say it should be the people who have given rotten self serving advice for months. :hehe: Not that anyone should really be shown the door.....everyone has a right to state their option whether they are a cheerleader or a naysayer.

•••
Oh, it won't effect my LLLL.com buying and selling. I just don't see anything useful in this thread anymore really.

It is basically Snoop with his Chicken Little "The Sky is Falling" routine.

I will keep finding deals and making sales and Snoop can waste his time bashing LLLL.com. If he feels that is his most productive use of time good for him.

Brad

Nem0 said:
His motives rarely do.

Congrats. The buyer put up on his new site ".COM YAY" lol.. cracked me up, he seems very happy to have his .com version :)

Ahh, don't let him win. There is still plenty of good daily schpeel in this thread.

He'd like nothing more than to drive some of the better members out of this thread and put a big damper on llll.com

•••
I simply will never answer any snoop's posts. Commenting his gall is making it even worse.

•••
bmugford said:
Oh, it won't effect my LLLL.com buying and selling. I just don't see anything useful in this thread anymore really.

It is basically Snoop with his Chicken Little "The Sky is Falling" routine.

I will keep finding deals and making sales and Snoop can waste his time bashing LLLL.com. If he feels that is his most productive use of time good for him.

Brad
I feel ya.

Perhaps we should all boycott this thread until some appropriate action is taken against those who do NOTHING in here but push and post the absolute lowest/negative LLLL.com-related things they can find. ;)

But seriously, maybe a better path would be to just ignore him and post over him every chance we get. His nonsensical drivel is useless anyway in this now steady market.

Ergo said:
I simply will never answer any snoop's posts. Commenting his gall is making it even worse.
Sounds good to me. Everyone down?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back