IT.COM

The "i" Domains Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
iDomains
Little Investment. Big Return.

And the "I" domain revolution begins.

First, it was iReport and then iPod and then iPhone, and NOW..... iPad (I wonder who owned this one?). (Preview iPad here)
It seems that more and more media technology companies are investing in these type of names.

What is your perspective on registering these type of names?..... Or just showcase your iDomains!!!

Here's some recent sales:
iAuction.com - $50,000 11/2009
iRent.com - $20,000 09/2009
iPal.com - $59,000 08/2009

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I like i prefix. :)

The only one I have at the moment is iWWW.com which isn't the perfect i type name though. But it did received high $x,xxx offer from the company that runs business with another *www .com

•••
i too like "i" very much, its better then "e".. I presently own

iCricket.co.in - Getting slow but regular traffic,
iArticle.net - Which i just sold before few days here...

I am looking forward for more "i" registration...

•••
iArticle.net (wow!)

i too like "i" very much, its better then "e".. I presently own

iCricket.co.in - Getting slow but regular traffic,
iArticle.net - Which i just sold before few days here...

I am looking forward for more "i" registration...

Man... I wish I knew you were selling iArticle.net... That's a pretty nice domain!

•••
Man... I wish I knew you were selling iArticle.net... That's a pretty nice domain!

So what you think, how much worth is iArticle.net or what you would have paid for it ??? Can i know your views....

•••
Considering the new market trends.... probably about $500

Steve Jobs of Apple just announced iBooks... So IMO Digital Content is starting to become more and more important as they are looking to monetize it on the new iPAD

Last edited:
•••
•••
Big push toward streaming media

It appears also appears that ABC & CBS is a making a push also to capitalize on iPAD with digital streaming movies. (check it out.. This is pretty awesome)

•••
I like 'em, some of the ones I have:

.COM
i L i n e u p
i L e e r
i W i t s

.NET
i H o l d e m
i R S V P
i F l i n g

•••
Big Money on the Way for iPad*com owner!

Great names DN_Hunter

iPad*com domain owner about to become rich!!!

Guys. from what I gathered... The domain iPad*com is owned by a guy named Martine Bejasa. He's owned the domain since 1997 with a partially developed Homepage. Better still, this guy would have precendence to trademark rights if he choose to use.

Shortly, I'm sure that Apple will approach this guy and buy this domain for a cool $X,xxx,xxx plus USD

I wish i was Martine Bejasa right now!

•••
I only have one - iTomorrow.net

•••
Most of mine:

.COM
iDils
iNominated

.NET
iWizard

.ORG
iDiamond
iRecycling
iTab

.IN
iBarter
iBengaluru
iBrand
iBroker
iBuddy
iBuzz
iCapital
iChennai
iConsult
iCourse
iDevelop
iDiamond
iDilli
iFurniture
iGifts
iHub
iHyderabad
iKolkata
iLet
iLoans
iMobile
iMumbai
iParty
iPromotion
iPune
iRealty
iSeed
iStars
iVibe
iWebsite
iWireless

Safe to say 'i' like the 'i' prefix. ;)

•••
Wow, Great list Samit, easy to remember too, by the way do u sold any "i" domain in past ?? and do u receive offer for any of this ??:great:

Last edited:
•••
from very beginning,i or e is just means hitech/computer/internet... so, there is not too much ikeyword.com or ekeyword.com left to us.....

•••
•••
•••
Better still, this guy would have precendence to trademark rights if he choose to use.

This is not true.

Anyway, I have quite a few I names. The only major purchase of an I name I've made recently was i/Mumbai/com and the only reason I bought it was because I have a good developer friend who lives there and I wanted to rub his face in it :D I'll probably wind up selling it or maybe even just giving it away, however, we can all be absolutely certain that it will not be to Mr. Ravi N, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India who will never, ever ever own this name, ever :p :p

Last edited:
•••
I sold iBackgammon.com for $2500 in Jan. Bought here for $146

I own
iSwimsuitmodel.com
iVillanova.com

iPhilosophy.net the .com sold for $1900
iboxing.net the .com sold for $2750

iteen.org
iarchitecture.org

ipets.us

ibeauty.tv
iwomen.tv

Other ikeyword.com sales that all happened the same week as iPal.com, ipooltables.com sold for $7000,irebel.com sold for $2050,iStockBroker.com $2,750,iDoors.com and iTurn.com $2,000.

•••
If I remember it right iDomains were predicted to die out some years ago... Nowadays some can be quite pretty.

iWEBPAGE.ORG

i-DEAL.ORG

i-GREEN.INFO

i-MANAGE.INFO

iANTIVIRUS.INFO

iFLAT.INFO

iLEADS.INFO

•••
My favorite "i" domains:
ibalancetransfers.com
ifails.com
ihaulers.com
ipal.me
i-forex.de

•••
I own

ISight.info

i am spending much on renewals for it, I hope oneday it will repay. what do you guys think of it

•••
just sold this one today

Last edited:
•••
I own one i* com domain. I thought it was pretty decent, but i might overpaid it lol, no prob. :)

•••
I have only one - iYoga.in.

•••
We have several "i" name.com -- I think one of our best ones is:
iVirtual.com ( also a site that has a PR-4, and iVirtual registered and pending USPTO trademarks in social networking, dating, software and computer services) --

the new site and new product (software) will be available soon

right now www.ivirtual.com - software to be released soon

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back