IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They're both (all) so full of shit. They've made religion their businessmodel. It's sickening.

•••
They're both (all) so full of shit. They've made religion their businessmodel. It's sickening.
They probably met at one of those conferences, like the video Rob posted in the prayer thread he spammed, and I pointed out a few times:

The Future of Christendom 2019: Advancing the Kingdom Through Enterprise

It's big, easy business. All using some of the same terminology, on their sites, co-creating abundance. How many times have you heard that here.

•••
Update: we are working hard to see what left my account from epik without no expiration, no dropped, no authorizations, we are finding very interesting things, lot of domains already find, seems Mr Monster was doing criminal acts since 2019....... stay tuned!!

Last edited:
•••
They probably met at one of those conferences, like the video Rob posted in the prayer thread he spammed, and I pointed out a few times:

It's big, easy business. All using some of the same terminology, on their sites, co-creating abundance. How many times have you heard that here.

Most probably. Should be labelled "Advancing your enterprise through religion."

I see it happening all around. It's hard to watch when you're a Christian yourself.

But you know... They'll be judged at some point. Let's hope it will be within this life ;)

•••
Here is the list I was sent, in alphabetical order.

I guess these are what Epik considers their domains, which they were offering for sale.
Please make sure none of your domains are on the list.
According to https://domaingang.com/short-news/harddrives-com-sold-for-207000/ , harddrives .com was sold in 2009 for 207K. Also, on the same page there is a comment by Rob Monster stating that "Epik is not the buyer, we were the broker in this case". So, would be interesting to understand how did Epik became an owner of harddrives .com after 10+ years?

Generally speaking, the bulk buyer who transferred a bunch of domains to keysystems/keydrive+ndsplitter might actually purchase some headache due to questionable domain ownership, including but not limited to domains originally owned by @Michele Dinoia . Of course assuming that there was indeed a sale for real $$$. It is also possible that Epik still owns the keydrive domains (= no sale, just registrar change) OR that Epik "paid" one of its masterbucks debts with domains (= a sale to existing customer with masterbucks as a payment method).

Last edited:
•••
Most probably. Should be labelled "Advancing your enterprise through religion."

I see it happening all around. It's hard to watch when you're a Christian yourself.

But you know... They'll be judged at some point. Let's hope it will be within this life ;)
It is the prosperity gospel BS. It is a perversion from what religion is supposed to stand for.
It is basically just a justification for greed.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Update: we are working hard to see what left my account from epik without no expiration, no dropped, no authorizations, we are finding very interesting things, lot of domains already find, seems Mr Monster was doing criminal acts since 2019....... stay tuned!!
Hey Michele, I remember you from Rick's old board.

I hope you can recover all the names that were taken from you, it amazes me how bad a company Epik turned out to be.

•••
Hey Michele, I remember you from Rick's old board.

I hope you can recover all the names that were taken from you, it amazes me how bad a company Epik turned out to be.
Hi, yes old and gold days.........., thank you, but I'M not so confident, they stolen me hundreds if not thousand of domains, am working to build everything now.

•••
One thing I find interesting ...

On that domain list posted 2 pages before, I can see 2 .us domains: xoxo.us and eroticas.us. We all know that .us does not have privacy, and the email address listed in the whois, for xoxo and eroticas is: [email protected]

Both domains are for sale at Saw.

Now, using snov.io, I can grab 201 email addresses from epik.com, but the list does not include "[email protected]".

Using reverse whois (viewdns.info), I can't find a single domain with "[email protected]".

Therefore, I think it would be interesting to know who is controlling this email address.

•••
One thing I find interesting ...

On that domain list posted 2 pages before, I can see 2 .us domains: xoxo.us and eroticas.us. We all know that .us does not have privacy, and the email address listed in the whois, for xoxo and eroticas is: [email protected]

Both domains are for sale at Saw.

Now, using snov.io, I can grab 201 email addresses from epik.com, but the list does not include "[email protected]".

Using reverse whois (viewdns.info), I can't find a single domain with "[email protected]".

Therefore, I think it would be interesting to know who is controlling this email address.
Using DomainIQ, I can see this email associated with (209) domains, at some point.

Every one is a .US and they are pretty much all worthless with terms like -

legal-protection-plan-usa1.us
find-cheap-rates-01.us
compare-insurance-quotes-1.us
finding-a-lawyer-usa1.us
finding-a-lawyer-usa2.us
compare-insurance-quotes-2.us
value-insurance-quotes-usa2.us
insurance-protection-02.us
find-cheap-rates-02.us
value-insurance-quotes-usa1.us
cookan.us
cookar.us
cookas.us
cookav.us
cookaz.us
cooken.us
cookev.us
cookez.us
cookir.us
cookis.us
cookiv.us
cookiz.us
cooko.us
cookon.us
cookos.us
cookov.us
cookoz.us
cooksa.us
cookse.us
cooksi.us
cooksu.us
cooku.us
cookun.us
cookur.us
cookus.us
cookuv.us
cookuz.us

Almost all of these are in registry redemption / pending delete status.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Youtube Video link redacted

Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same, I can't even watch his videos when he speaks knowing who he is and his true intentions. The worst thing someone can do with religion is to use it for selfish reasons, like Brad said, for pure greed. To use innocent real believers in his trap just to get rich, but hey in the end they all fall and people find out the truth, the real truth.

•••

Brian pitched at Monster's Kingdom Ventures, seeking $25K for some fintech start-up but apparently ended up with Brian pitching himself as CEO of Epik, Captain Masterbucks, with promise of bringing in big investors. Monster, said to himself, perfect, he'll make a great patsy and offered him low salary with 15% of Epik IF able to save. Monster knew it was unsavable but bought himself a patsy on the cheap.

•••
Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same, I can't even watch his videos when he speaks knowing who he is and his true intentions. The worst thing someone can do with religion is to use it for selfish reasons, like Brad said, for pure greed. To use innocent real believers in his trap just to get rich, but hey in the end they all fall and people find out the truth, the real truth.
You remember how active Rob used to be here with his fanboy army, and questionable "staff" members?

The self-promotion, thread hijacking, winning 2020 NamePros Registrar of the year...over Dynadot by a smaller margin than the number of staff members that voted. Then flogging that win everywhere in their marketing.

Now shit has hit the fan, where is Rob? Nowhere to be found as customers have to deal with the fallout.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
You remember how active Rob used to be here with his fanboy army, and questionable "staff" members?

The self-promotion, thread hijacking, winning 2020 NamePros Registrar of the year...over Dynadot by a smaller margin than the number of staff members that voted. Then flogging that win everywhere in their marketing.

Now shit has hit the fan, where is Rob? Nowhere to be found as customers have to deal with the fallout.

Brad
Yes, Monster spamming like crazy, and yeah those fake votes by staff members, do they still have their badges? are they even staff now? And where are all the fanboys lol Are they all at the dead forum now, or did they also finally see the truth?

Last edited:
•••
My ex wife had 3 confirmed by several therapists and psychiatrists. Took 6 years of marriage, living and working together almost daily, before I saw 2 of them. Ah...the memories!

ADD: She was (and is) a beautiful person and it took many years for me to remember the good times. Unfortunately for me, when all was said and done, she was not the person I married. Mental Health is still very misunderstood (I had little awareness until my experience).
Sorry to hear about your ex. It isn't her fault nor is it your fault. I have known many great men and women whose lives have been destroyed by mental health issues of all kinds but I do find peace in the assurance that all their memories and their real personalities still exist in their soul. Broken bodies and damaged brains might not be able to connect to their soul as it should but someday that won't be the case. We know from the story of Lazarus and the rich man that they both remembered everything from their previous lives and even, somehow, recognized each other but had no bodies so obviously all those memories and their characters existed without a brain or even a body.

•••
Rob and Tony suggested that I transfer my .ai names to Epik for sale at auctions, but it was technically irrational due to the fact that Anguilla introduced a transfer fee of $120. Although I probably wouldn't do it anyway. Otherwise, my good names, such as store.ai space.ai car.ai sport.ai metaverse.ai ... , would be at risk stolen or sold into Masterbucks wallets, which are essentially the same thing. These names are worth more than my $55,433 stuck on Epik.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, Monster spamming like crazy, and yeah those fake votes by staff members, do they still have their badges? are they even staff now? And where are all the fanboys lol Are they all at the dead forum now, or did they also finally see the truth?

They're all puppets anyway. They've been blocking my account on thedeadforum.com for a while now simply for raising some concerns regarding Epik.

Their recently fired forum admin went MIA so I'm wondering who's running the show now.

Would be fun to watch how they, and E, handle a GDPR data deletion request.

•••
They're all puppets anyway. They've been blocking my account on thedeadforum.com for a while now simply for raising some concerns regarding Epik.

Their recently fired forum admin went MIA so I'm wondering who's running the show now.

Would be fun to watch how they, and E, handle a GDPR data deletion request.
I thought they liked free speech lol I bet Rob is still active behind the scenes like he was on trustpilot lol

•••
I thought they liked free speech lol I bet Rob is still active behind the scenes like he was on trustpilot lol
Lol, well as they took away his access to rob@epik email it wouldn't surprise me if he can't login anywhere :)

•••
Just finished to check one by one all the domains on the list of 5000 that was posted yesterday, I find 81 domains THAT ARE MINE, that was first moved to Mr. Monster account and later sold, there are also domains that are still on the epik account but not my account, on this 81 domains I was able to recover just 7 domains, and you know what I recovered the domains because I received an email from them that was offering to sell me, you know what I mean, they tried to sell me MY DOMAINS, anyway as stated below are the results, now we are working on put together the list of almost 30.000 domains I had with epik, can you imagine how many other domains left my account I will discover?

all the domains stolen, transferred, sold or still on the epik account has offers even for 5 HIGH $ 5 digit, all the domain has the landing page of epik so Mr. Monster has the ability to see all the data about offers

iexcite.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
sospensione.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
mentali.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
eliminati.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
flusso.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
reelstudios.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
mirata.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
rauti.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
barnello.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
falcetti.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
drammatica.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
interlogo.com epik NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
salvare.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
solvente.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
carpanzano.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
resistente.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
blackghost.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
kiwihotel.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
neoquest.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
bendo.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
professia.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
olympo.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
ciclano.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
reila.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
spadafore.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
pellicola.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
valido.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
subiti.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
allevo.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
dripper.com stolen, namecheap.com COLEMAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
autonomi.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
bambolina.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
mistergo.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
abbiocco.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
badguy.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
namedevelopers.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
filmstaden.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
lusters.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
virro.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
hotelib.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
accellerate.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
kraza.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
orbitc.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
invitare.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
cmpro.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
lo1.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
duncancampbell.com stolen, domains.google, NS-CLOUD-E1.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
mariha.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
garantiti.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
termini.net stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
bettina.net stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
responds.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
pokerroomitalia.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
tavernetta.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
exclamacion.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
familienmagazin.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
cantante.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
alabamaoffroad.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
davesstuff.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
jingang.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
skychief.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
apogeecapital.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
mycopilot.com stolen, cloudflare.com, BARBARA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
citipix.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
boggers.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
a1pr.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
forcade.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
deroy.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
educommerce.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
riveli.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
legalfake.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
ciclismo.net stolen, namebright.com, NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
recita.com stolen, dynadot.com, NS5.AFTERNIC.COM
spagna.net stolen, dynadot.com, NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM

recovered because of their email promotion
affirmations.com
arrivo.com
calma.com
churrasco.com
cityclub.com
latia.com
vestido.com

•••
Just finished to check one by one all the domains on the list of 5000 that was posted yesterday, I find 81 domains THAT ARE MINE, that was first moved to Mr. Monster account and later sold, there are also domains that are still on the epik account but not my account, on this 81 domains I was able to recover just 7 domains, and you know what I recovered the domains because I received an email from them that was offering to sell me, you know what I mean, they tried to sell me MY DOMAINS, anyway as stated below are the results, now we are working on put together the list of almost 30.000 domains I had with epik, can you imagine how many other domains left my account I will discover?

all the domains stolen, transferred, sold or still on the epik account has offers even for 5 HIGH $ 5 digit, all the domain has the landing page of epik so Mr. Monster has the ability to see all the data about offers

iexcite.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
sospensione.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
mentali.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
eliminati.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
flusso.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
reelstudios.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
mirata.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
rauti.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
barnello.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
falcetti.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
drammatica.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
interlogo.com epik NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
salvare.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
solvente.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
carpanzano.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
resistente.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
blackghost.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
kiwihotel.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
neoquest.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
bendo.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
professia.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
olympo.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
ciclano.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
reila.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
spadafore.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
pellicola.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
valido.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
subiti.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
allevo.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
dripper.com stolen, namecheap.com COLEMAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
autonomi.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
bambolina.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
mistergo.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
abbiocco.com epik, not on my account, NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
badguy.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
namedevelopers.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
filmstaden.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
lusters.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
virro.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
hotelib.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
accellerate.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
kraza.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
orbitc.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
invitare.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
cmpro.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
lo1.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
duncancampbell.com stolen, domains.google, NS-CLOUD-E1.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
mariha.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
garantiti.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
termini.net stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
bettina.net stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
responds.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
pokerroomitalia.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
tavernetta.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
exclamacion.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
familienmagazin.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
cantante.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
alabamaoffroad.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
davesstuff.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
jingang.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
skychief.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
apogeecapital.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
mycopilot.com stolen, cloudflare.com, BARBARA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
citipix.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
boggers.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
a1pr.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
forcade.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
deroy.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
educommerce.com stolen, key-systems.net, NS1.NDSPLITTER.COM
riveli.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
legalfake.com epik, not on my account NS1.MYTRAFFICMANAGEMENT.COM
ciclismo.net stolen, namebright.com, NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
recita.com stolen, dynadot.com, NS5.AFTERNIC.COM
spagna.net stolen, dynadot.com, NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM

recovered because of their email promotion
affirmations.com
arrivo.com
calma.com
churrasco.com
cityclub.com
latia.com
vestido.com
Insane... I have no words for it. Literally.

•••
Lol, well as they took away his access to rob@epik email it wouldn't surprise me if he can't login anywhere :)
Do you really believe they forced it? I think Brian is just a cover to safe Rob's ass, and they just say things like Brian is responsible now etc. so that Rob can kinda hide, because his reputation is shitty now.

•••
No, they just say they like free speech. That is their marketing shtick.

In reality it turns out there were multiple reports about trying to mess with negative reviews behind the scenes , making claims of defamatory statements, or how about the imposed Masterbucks TOS that tries to control speech?

Directly from their TOS -

1. Feedback and Reviews
    1. MB welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback") to MB be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to MB (whether submitted directly to MB or posted on any MB hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that MB is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by MB, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to MB must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. MB reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.

•••
No, they just say they like free speech. That is their marketing shtick.

In reality it turns out there were multiple reports about trying to mess with negative reviews behind the scenes , making claims of defamatory statements, or how about the imposed Masterbucks TOS that tries to control speech?

Directly from their TOS -

1. Feedback and Reviews
    1. MB welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback") to MB be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to MB (whether submitted directly to MB or posted on any MB hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that MB is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by MB, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to MB must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. MB reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
So they only like free speech when it benefits them lol But when it turns against them to show who they really are, they try their best to remove evidence to sucker in more clients.

Last edited:
•••
So they only like free speech when it benefits them lol But when it turns against them to show who they really are, they try their best to remove evidence to sucker in more clients.
Dude, Rob accused me of making defamatory statements when I reported what happened with PianoMoving.com. They f*cked up, and they are somehow the victim when I report it.

The funny thing is I reported this days before he was replaced as CEO. The "timing" like I am somehow a psychic and knew he was going to be replaced days before it was announced.

As for why nobody from Epik engaged with Brad's thread earlier in the week, some context is needed:

The timing of Brad's public post plus general brigading of negative energy, was unnaturally coincident with our marketing event at NamesCon. While I acknowledge Epik's error, Brad's approach was believed as not in good faith and was arguably defamatory and weaponized. This is consistent with his general approach to Epik at NP.
It is absolutely ridiculous. It just shows how "free speech" they actually are.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back