NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For this review, I received a request from Trustpilot:

"Epik.com believes your review was meant for another business. Do you agree?

No/Yes"

I answered no.
After that, the view remained unchanged.
Are they implying that Masterbucks is a different company and I should have reviewed Masterbucks?
I got a similiar message. It did not ask a yes or no. It just told me I had 3 days to move the review to the "correct" company.

•••
I got a similiar message. It did not ask a yes or no. It just told me I had 3 days to move the review to the "correct" company.
Tell them that is a brand new company recently created to obfuscate the truth. Your agreement and signup were under Epik.

•••
No, dude, they valued epik at more than $64,000,000. Their deal was to invest $32,000,000 for less than half. They gave 416,000,000 upfront and then cancelled. They settlement calls for monster to return $8,000,000 of that $16,000,000 and the tech he supposedly built.
$416 million? Was it Elon Musk? But seriously, who would invest $32 million without doing a better due diligence?

•••
In theory, you can remove the mention of Masterbucks in the review about Epik and, in addition, write a review about Masterbucks in its own account.

•••
$416 million? Was it Elon Musk? But seriously, who would invest $32 million without doing a better due diligence?
oops. The 4 was obviously supposed to be a $. yah, it is rather sus but Monster is a good salesman and can play Christian very well. Thankfully it got cancelled or we could have had real monster on our hands that could have hurt many more people.

•••
oops. The 4 was obviously supposed to be a $. yah, it is rather sus but Monster is a good salesman and can play Christian very well. Thankfully it got cancelled or we could have had real monster on our hands that could have hurt many more people.
Did they give him a golden parachute, or did he take it himself?

•••
•••
•••
New victims. I bet Rob Monster spent more than $5K on his new refrigerator and this poor girl is having her life ruined because of a greedy lying fake Christian.
5k.png

•••
Maybe itsvnot the same in the US but in the EU debtees can call for a declaration for bankruptcy as well.

Yes.

In the US, that is called "involuntary bankruptcy" and is covered by 11 USC 303

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/11/303

The home loan story is supported by at least some objective evidence. The house was purchased in 2005, about six months after they were married (she had been deeded two pieces of real property in her divorce in 2003 just under a year before). From there...

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 5.35.23 PM.png

It is jointly titled. The release of the deeds in 2020 and 2021 suggest loan payoffs as of those dates.

Last edited:
•••
Yes.

In the US, that is called "involuntary bankruptcy" and is covered by 11 USC 303

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/11/303

The home loan story is supported by at least some objective evidence. The house was purchased in 2005, about six months after they were married (she had been deeded two pieces of real property in her divorce in 2003 just under a year before). From there...

Show attachment 225987

It is jointly titled. The release of the deeds in 2020 and 2021 suggest loan payoffs as of those dates.

Thank you very much. Circumstances aside, the very unfortunate situation with mastersucks and E, it's always a pleasure to gain some knowledge. You never know when that might come in handy :).

I really appreciate your personal/legal take on issues discussed on this forum. It speaks volumes about the person you are. God bless.

Enough with the a kissing... Back on topic ;)

•••
You are not going to bait me into revealing sources. What I have said is TRUE. If it isn't Mr Monster is free to correct the record at any time.

What's with all that anger/paranoia? You are an Epik critic, have been right and spot on about some topics. I'm not trying to trick you at all.

I don't want sources but a way to verify your claims. That can be done without throwing your sources under the bus. That's basic journalism.

•••
False. The amounts and terms are known by few people. You are either not smart or trying to find source. Most all of the other info was revealed by Monster himself, his CEO and others publicly. What exactly do you think is not accurate?

•••
You are either not smart or trying to find source.
You need to quit attacking/insulting people here.
It doesn't make you come across as a smart journalist. Just a gigantic asshole.

You did it with Braden.
You did it with Saifi until the dude had to cuss out the whole of the US.
Now, you're doing the same thing with branding.

You've made some very SPECIFIC accusations against Rob. And your proof is that he hasn't denied any of them.

Your claims have no source or evidence yet you present them as facts. You don't get to insult people for asking what evidence you have to back up those claims.

You don't.

By the way, that's me with the downvote.

•••
You need to quit attacking/insulting people here.
It doesn't make you come across as a smart journalist. Just a gigantic asshole.

You did it with Braden.
You did it with Saifi until the dude had to cuss out the whole of the US.
Now, you're doing the same thing with branding.

You've made some very SPECIFIC accusations against Rob. And your proof is that he hasn't denied any of them.

Your claims have no source or evidence yet you present them as facts. You don't get to insult people for asking what evidence you have to back up those claims.

You don't.

By the way, that's me with the downvote.
All of Monster's agents seem to be pretty upset about the Epik revelations I posted and trying their best to seek revenge on sources by insulting and baiting me...lol. Such little monsters. Not ever going to work with me but believe me when I say, it could be anyone or maybe everyone because from what I have seen pretty much everyone that has ever worked with Rob Monster in any capacity hates Rob Monster or at least doesn't respect his ethics.

•••
False. The amounts and terms are known by few people. You are either not smart or trying to find source. Most all of the other info was revealed by Monster himself, his CEO and others publicly. What exactly do you think is not accurate?

It's not about what I think. It's about what I can prove to be factual correct/incorrect.

It's not about what you think. It's about what you can prove to be factual correct/incorrect.

So far you have only come up with a lot of accusations which hold no merit without any verifiable data.

Again, I'm not defending E. You have been right about some stuff they pulled off. I know for certain as I know the people behind the companies they were using but you fail to provide evidence at any given time, even when you are right.

That's not helping the cause but actually plays right into their hand. By posting baseless acquisitions you're actually helping them to get away with it all.

•••
@Derek Peterson

My advice to you, do with it what you want, keep digging as you're on the right path but keep your cards closed and know when and how to play them.

I don't want this thread to become a back and forth between the two of us. Let's focus on what matters most in this particular thread. That's helping people to get their hard earned money. Let's save the rest for another day.

•••
It's not about what I think. It's about what I can prove to be factual correct/incorrect.

It's not about what you think. It's about what you can prove to be factual correct/incorrect.

So far you have only come up with a lot of accusations which hold no merit without any verifiable data.

Again, I'm not defending E. You have been right about some stuff they pulled off. I know for certain as I know the people behind the companies they were using but you fail to provide evidence at any given time, even when you are right.

That's not helping the cause but actually plays right into their hand. By posting baseless acquisitions you're actually helping them to get away with it all.
Nice try.

•••
•••
@Derek Peterson

My advice to you, do with it what you want, keep digging as you're on the right path but keep your cards closed and know when and how to play them.

I don't want this thread to become a back and forth between the two of us. Let's focus on what matters most in this particular thread. That's helping people to get their hard earned money. Let's save the rest for another day.
Well then in the future don't correct me or give me advice and we can stay on the right path, easy peasy. I posted much of what I know but not all, in hopes of getting more specific info from other sources and because I just don't have time to spend another week researching and making contacts on this monster grifter. I literally put in like 30 hours on this topic this week and I'm not owed a dime.

Getting people's money back is certainly important but that is just part of this thread. The real core should be to expose how it happened and make sure it never happens again. Monster has a long history of lying about his products and services going back many years, even far before the hack of the code that he had never had access to but claimed it was most secure site. ,And now we see that he is also lying about his finances,

People are concerned because they don't know if the lack of payouts is result of some crypto investigation, tech issues or financial issues. My research has found that there is definitely a financial element to it all. Again, everything I have posted is truthful but there could still be ongoing investigations, criminal charges or civil actions we don't know about, yet.

•••
Thank your. I'm doing my best as it's easy to buy into any complicity story about Epik once you have become a victim.
I'm not a victim. I knew what a monster Monster was within a month of first meeting him in 2018 and have been trying to warn people ever since.

•••
Here is a screen shot of my earlier post breaking down the Epik investment fiasco so people can share it on other sites easily. Friends don't let friends use Epik/Masterbucks escrow, or really Epik anything.
monster post.png

•••
Again, everything I have posted is truthful but there could still be ongoing investigations, criminal charges or civil actions we don't know about, yet.

See... This wording makes all of the difference...

I sincerely believe you're trying to disclose the truth regarding E. And you're a true Pitbull at that :). Feel free to dm to discuss further as I seriously think we're derailing here.

•••
You guys are ruining this important thread. Stop it.

•••
https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...sterbucks-wallet.1284050/page-79#post-8735803

I noticed in this case

WHEREFORE, Gado demands judgment against Epik in the amount of $770,097.80, plus attorney’s fees

Is it possible to claim in court for escrow money reimbursement of lawyer's fees?
Can I get a certificate from a doctor about the exacerbation and recurrence of a chronic illness due to nervous experiences and demand compensation for damage? Do legal costs depend on the amount of damages claimed?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back