NameSilo

The first one :)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rgr

Established Member
Impact
2
Guys after reading and reading, i just did it, my first domain and website ever!!

this forum is awsome, learned alot, thanks to you all :P


special thanks to all of the chatroom people who helped, and put up with me nagging them lots of time hehe, it was hell of fun


laythathorse.info

give me some feedback, ill be gratefull :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Keep up the good work!

:hi:Love the logo...good job! I noticed on the footer of your page that you spelled copyrighted as copywrited...not sure if you meant to spell it that way or not, but here is a useful ehow.com/how_5276493_distinguish-between-copyright-copywrite.html that explains the difference between the two.

I personally don't know anything about horse racing so I at first thought "Lay That Horse" was something inappropriate, but I quickly realized it wasn't after visiting the site. I guess it is just an odd phrase to someone not familiar with the sport.

Is there any particular reason you chose to use .info rather than .net or .org or maybe even .co? I noticed that those three were all available, and I generally try to stick to those before any others if .com is not available. I'm sure others here have different opinions on that though.

I personally think you did a good job for a first site...keep up the great work!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
Looks great! Well done you :)

I am wanting to set up a couple of "one page sites". Could you post the links here on what pages helped you please?

Did you have to do the code yourself, or did you use a WYSIWYG editor, or something else?
Thanks.
 
0
•••
thanks guys, it was really entertaining making that litle site, well i used photoshop/dreamweaver, but i had some xhtlm/css lights so it was even easyer.

the copyright thing was a typo, thanks for pointing it out :)

well i'm know trying to figure out adsense and infolinks and then going for seo, any tips on that? :P

Sybex.Search.Engine.Optimization.An.Hour.a.Day --> downloaded this book, anyone has read it? is it any good?


thanks a lot! :P
 
0
•••
why not create a "Link" section?

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Good site in my opinion. Simple easy on the eyes sites are great. Makes it easier to put together, update, add onto, and for users to come back. I say well done. Needs more content though, but that is a work in progress.
 
0
•••
hey there ,
very nice work done as it is your first attempt so i think u should learn more to add more things in it :)
well done
thanx
Shery !
 
0
•••
The logo is too small, still so much space left for the header. Nice layout though :) Goodluck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back