Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey now....

I gave you a good appraisal on each domain.

Well, I have generalblogger...looked at getting greatestblogger....

Oh well, I do not need another blog!

Though I will be checking a script to build a WP clickbank storefront.

See how that goes.

For sure, I wasted money on two so called super great and all I need to make money with amazon wp plugins.

good...sure the word not "biased"?
Willing to bet it was...

Just my point of view..but I can't think of a thing that is worth "Zero/nada"

Okay, this is the last....

I will not have a thing to do with briguy in the future.

He is in a thread, I am not in the thread.

So long you all....

Is this really over the appraisal of three mediocre (at best) adult domains? If they would have had any vaue above zero, Dawg would have said so.

Maybe a virtual beer and a joke are called for . . . so this icy cold Blue Moon beer is for you:

This redhead goes into the doctor's office complaining that her whole body had sharp pains all over. Too much pain to handle, she gritted. The doctor had trouble believing what she said. He had her sit on the examing table: "Show me where it hurts." The woman touched her left wrist and winced in pain. Then she touched her nose and tears of pain formed. She touched her knee an cried out in pain. "See," she cried. "It's awful. Is there anything you can do?" Just as she was about to touch her stomach, the doctor stopped her, and gently placed her hand in her lap. "You're not a natural red-head, are you?" he asked. "How did you know?" the surprised woman asked. The doctor smiled, "Because your finger is broken."

•••
The Giants in Baseball outsored the Detroit Lions lol

•••
The Giants in Baseball outsored the Detroit Lions lol

Lions defense was pretty good, but the special teams and offense stunk up the place, shew. Fumbling a fair catch, fumbling a dive down at the one, a couple of passes that sailed through wide open receiver's hands, just not playing at the level required.

•••
Lions defense was pretty good, but the special teams and offense stunk up the place, shew. Fumbling a fair catch, fumbling a dive down at the one, a couple of passes that sailed through wide open receiver's hands, just not playing at the level required.

Or, put another way, Chicago's D is good.

•••
Chicago played a decent game throughout, I think.

•••
Interesting..
Is this really over the appraisal of three mediocre (at best) adult domains? If they would have had any vaue above zero, Dawg would have said so.
Well this seems to have started after my posting after his #2246
http://www.namepros.com/4399711-post224.html

And as far as I am concerned...my response was neutral! Maybe go through more previous postings and you will see a pattern..

Anyway nice to meet you verbster...thanks for your response.

•••
I am so tired today my eyes hurt. Drove my son back to his university after a fall break last night, and up bright and early to work. Well, up not-bright but early, perhaps.

I have been trying to decide on a decent amazon affiliate storefront or script I can use, driving me crazy.

•••
I have been trying to decide on a decent amazon affiliate storefront or script I can use, driving me crazy.
Is there a big diffence in price?

•••
Naw. I just have this vision of how I want things structured and I am not sure any options will do what I want.

•••
Tampa Bay at Minnesota (-6.5)
Indianapolis at Tennessee (-3.5)
Miami at NY Jets (-2.5)
New England at St. Louis (+7.5)
San Diego at Cleveland (+3.5)
Carolina at Chicago (-7.5)
Atlanta at Philadelphia (-2.5)
Jacksonville at Green Bay (-13.5)
Seattle at Detroit (-2.5)
Washington at Pittsburgh (-5.5)
Oakland at Kansas City (-1.5)
NY Giants at Dallas (+1.5)
New Orleans at Denver (-6.5)

This week feels disastrous or great.

•••
This might be hard to believe but I get these kind of psychic flashes, don't know how to describe it, had a few last night. Already confirmed 2 of them elsewhere and for some reason, one of these flashes had to do with somebody who posted in this thread.

So I need to know who this one relates to. Does somebody who posted in this thread, have a pet or know anything about Chickenhawk? I saw wings so I assume some type of bird, hawk or something, name of pet?

•••
I have a pet and like the Eagles!

Uncanny ;)

I have major deja vu quite frequently.. As in knowing the next 5 minutes of a conversation type deja vu. The world of the solipsist is magical.

•••
•••
So I need to know who this one relates to. Does somebody who posted in this thread, have a pet or know anything about Chickenhawk? I saw wings so I assume some type of bird, hawk or something, name of pet?
Eagles? Maybe put big money on the Eagles?

•••
I'm more awake now, the name of the pet is Chickenhawk. Somebody in this thread has or had a pet named that. I need to know who the person is.

•••
I'm more awake now, the name of the pet is Chickenhawk. Somebody in this thread has or had a pet named that. I need to know who the person is.

Count me out..no "ChickenHawk" in my life.

•••
Count me out..no "ChickenHawk" in my life.

Thanks, it must be a top poster in this thread or I wouldn't have had the flash, top 10 posters in this thread:

johname
iowadawg
defaultuser
briguy
lennco
JB Lions
SK1990
domainventure
RogueWriter
enlytend

I'm down to 6 potential people. This is important, end of days type stuff.

•••
Ok its me dang it! hey why you crossed me off could be RogueWriter he might have chickens. You can take enlytend off the list I know she wants nothing to do with your dreams

I miss midwest gas price updates

•••
•••
Ok we will just ignore the fact i have both chickens and hawks on my property .

(keep me crossed off though)

I hope you get over your hot flashes

•••
I have a dog with a bird name, but it's nothing to do with chickens or hawks. And if this is something that's gonna freak me out, I don't want to hear it. I'm enough of a stress case already!

•••
It's one of the 6 left.

iowadawg
lennco
SK1990
domainventure
RogueWriter
enlytend

Two more possibilities:

Earthian blitzed us for a while and no one can forget the mis_chiff from Canada.

Could it be non-literal - someone who is old enough to have avoided a war but actively supports one?

•••
I think its GILSAN your psychic flashing

•••
It's going to take me forever to go back and thank the last week of posts..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back