Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
...even though I already have 5 tats, always looking for a 6th tattoo..
Maybe we should have a tat pic thread...or not. I'd show @ least two.

•••
Randy showed his and it didn't go well lol

vvk.gif
f −1

•••
TAT = turn around time
Thanks , wouldn't have figure that out, and spent enough time searching..
so if TAT = turn around time
would TIT = Tendered in time

•••
Kansas City....
Only attractions there that get my attention are the numerous BBQ places to get damn good ribs and brisket.

I am thinking, Wipeout should do their own water park.
Just the layouts they use on the show.

It gets me that people actually spend time and money with services to improve their site's seo, etc.
Why?
Google is changing so fast, that whatever works, whatever is done today....is dead in the water tomorrow.
Just put up your blog/site and be done with it all.

•••
•••
It gets me that people actually spend time and money with services to improve their site's seo, etc.
Why?

Because their competitors are eating their lunch.

(Some people waste time and money on crappy SEO because anybody can give themselves that label regardless of their qualifications, but that's another topic. And would I want to see certifications and regulation? Certainly not by one of the search engine companies!)

Google is changing so fast, that whatever works, whatever is done today....is dead in the water tomorrow.

Not true. Not true at all.

Just put up your blog/site and be done with it all.

Which is fine as long as you either 1) don't rely on search engine traffic (promote with videos, offline, social media, email lists, have an established audience ...) 2) don't rank for anything competitive (flying under the radar) or 3) don't rank above sites run by people who would use negative SEO to bomb you out of the SERPS.

Unfortunately, negative SEO is thriving. If you have a weak link profile or none at all, you're a target.

•••
Thanks , wouldn't have figure that out, and spent enough time searching..
so if TAT = turn around time
would TIT = Tendered in time

So I posted on that thread about how big a TAT, etc.
Here is the pm I got from him:
Hi there,

Turnaround time is between 24-72 hours depending on volume of work at hand, it may increase but you will be notified before you order!

Thanks

Either he has no idea about sarcasm, or he is delusional in that I will be a customer.

Hahahahahaha....
##########
Which is fine as long as you either 1) don't rely on search engine traffic (promote with videos, offline, social media, email lists, have an established audience ...) 2) don't rank for anything competitive (flying under the radar) or 3) don't rank above sites run by people who would use negative SEO to bomb you out of the SERPS.

Unfortunately, negative SEO is thriving. If you have a weak link profile or none at all, you're a target.
Number one!!!
Number 2: I rank damn well. Check my blogs, check google.
Number 3: who gives a crap about those people?

Sorry, but I am not into the whole webmaster crap about got to rank well, got to get page rank, must spend time and money on seo, blah blah blah blah blah.

I leave all that to people like you.

•••
Number one!!! [
Number 2: I rank damn well. Check my blogs, check google.

That's great! I'm happy for you!

BUT .....

Last time I looked, your blogs weren't in the business of or trying to compete with:
- car dealers
- insurance companies / agencies
- lawyers
- locksmiths
- jewelry / gold
- real estate
- trash removal / cleanouts
- dog training
- diet and weight loss
- fitness
- chiropractors, doctors, dentists ...
- cleaning services
- financial services
... etc.

Number 3: who gives a crap about those people?

Anyone who tried to run a clean site in one of those categories and got slapped into oblivion by a barrage of s*** links.

I get that you don't personally see a need - bloggers have different goals than businesses.

Last edited:
•••
So I posted on that thread about how big a TAT, etc.
Here is the pm I got from him:
Hi there,

Turnaround time is between 24-72 hours depending on volume of work at hand, it may increase but you will be notified before you order!

Thanks

Either he has no idea about sarcasm, or he is delusional in that I will be a customer.

Hahahahahaha....
From previous thread.."Turnaround time is between 24-72 hours depending on volume of work at hand, it may increase but you will be notified before you order!" copy and paste or standard response?
https://www.namepros.com/content-fo...icle-writing-service-content.html#post4511762

When I see "I am a writer and have a team of native UK and US writers. " I chuckle because Native around my parts of the "ice berg" is Ojibway (Ojibwe, Ojibwa a local Aborginal tribe)! Now that a tough language to learn. or write..

Gigawabamin Menawa translate to See you again
http://www.nativetech.org/shinob/ojibwelanguage.html

Pretty sure I can rank real high if my site were written in that native tongue...not much search traffic but rank high lol and wouldn't take much advertising "Zhoonay" (Money)

•••
It just boggles the mind how a company can promote their "high quality" writing services by "native English speakers" when their ad itself is full of bad grammar and incorrect word usage. Boggles. The. Mind.

Maybe they need some "native English WRITERS" - lol!

You have serious. Fragment. Issues. There.

Johname is a native English writer - but I would not make him my copy-editor either ! Then again, he charges more.

The talent this thread receives is worth $

ab0m.jpg

F1 Boring

Vettel wining every week the straw that broke the camel's back

But the biggest problem is they engineered out 'mishaps' Engines do not blow up anymore (no more guy leading race and boom he's out). Pit stops are only for tires not fuel(stops no longer have mistakes and are now truly blinks of eye) . No longer first turn pile ups (drivers finally figured out what NFL coach learn decades ago, its better to not visually screw up but lose.)

The one good thing about this year is how different Sebastian Vettel is from Michael Schumacher under the same circumstances. Schumacher had zero interest in the sports history, buy Vettel loves it.

It's still better than Indy and Nascar. You missed one thing - the "sharing" of technology a few years back :)

Thinking of going back to Touring car or Euro Rally if I can find it on TV. Sport missed Colin McRae big time.

World’s tallest, most extreme freestanding water slide under construction in Kansas City
Seven Flags Atlantis! (Family Guy reference)

Bernanke Fed Has No Clue How To Taper QE Without Tanking The Market: FOMC Minutes

Doesn't matter as long as their friends know. Just watch for major movements by some of the favored hedge funds ... when they clearly stop hedging is when you should panic.

•••
Just ebbing.
Read two magazines (one was maxim, which for some reason I get every month).
And just a few chapters of a book left.

Search for proxy list.
See where my proxy list is positioned right now (page 2, top).
Never did anything for the 3 months I have put it up.
Further down, is a proxy list I owned last year.
Even further down, like page 6, is another proxy list I owned back when.

Blog is moving up in visitors.
1400 or so past two days.

•••
Johname is a native English writer - but I would not make him my copy-editor either ! .

fyuj.gif

pn3.gif

I got to remember to us santa more now.

Fix the dam Tapatalk issue and make it priority #1

I am thinking a tag line of "STS the closest thing to live chat"

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

On 11-07-2013 someone joined NP as defaultuser247

llc.gif

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

s5rp.gif

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

ug.gif

•••
Thanks Johname :)

Can you make a Thanks Johname POP smiley too?

•••
pn3.gif

Fix the dam Tapatalk issue and make it priority #1
You install it you're done, I believe. I'm not sure why they disabled it. I've asked. I find it interesting when developers call someone else's application a "hack job"... especially when their own applications have issues.

I'm sure Cyberian still has issues with thanking and repping people :) But that's an IE problem.

I am thinking a tag line of "STS the closest thing to live chat"

For a while it was! Now it's like using Nextel during a hurricane... it's a little spotty.

On 11-07-2013 someone joined NP as defaultuser247
Interesting. I should send him/her a PM with a link to Iowa's Welcome to NP thread.

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

pn3.gif

•••
•••
See where my proxy list is positioned right now (page 2, top).
Never did anything for the 3 months I have put it up.

Why does it rank? Because you have a partial match domain and a lot of backlinks.

You posted it in your forum signature here and at NetB*******, didn't you? And in your blogs? And probably anyplace else you frequent where people might be interested in proxies? Hmmm - that isn't exactly the same as"doing nothing" and on a certain level some might even call that "seo."

Your link profile "fits" with the other sites in the vertical as does the size and content on your site, and you're not hammering on "proxy list" as exact match anchor text (most of your anchors are branded or partial match.) and neither is anyone else who's linking to you, so you're not likely to get singled out and penalized.

There is a lot of demand for proxies on the web, so if you do a decent job meeting that demand, you automatically have a linkable "resource". That's another thing "real" SEOs do - look to build powerful RESOURCES that will grow links and traffic naturally, and do OUTREACH (i.e. tell people) to get the word out about them. It's easier to do that for a proxy list site than it is to do it for a local cleaning service or a small ecomm site. Or for that matter, a medium to large ecomm site - up against oher compaines with similar products and resources.

Any decent SEO is going to keep an eye out for direct traffic opportunities too. It's called "marketing."

You're probably going to want to argue some more :)? Don't bother - I'm done. Much as I love a good argument, I know when my time is better spent elsewhere. Have a good day and believe whatever makes you happy.

PS - you'd probably move up a few notches if you'd fix the canonical issues with your site. You have 1314 links from 30 referring domains pointing to "realproxylist.com" and another 525 from 86 referring domains pointing to "www.realproxylist.com." That splits the incoming "link juice" and your page rank (the internal kind, which is updated real-time, not that stupid toolbar toy G. hasn't updated in months) between the two "versions" of the site. Use a 301 redirect in .htaccess to send it all to one or the other. Fast. easy, quick "win."

(PPS I use private proxies - I don't need no steenkin' list :p)

Last edited:
•••
168 Sibylla is a dark Main belt asteroid

vai0.gif

•••
Bit cool here.
Possibility of snow.
Just a dusting at most.

Changing things up on my blogs.
Using just keywords for the subject lines.

DU went on a thanking kick.

Ebbing back to now.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Vanilla Ice Goes Amish.
Worth watching on HGTV channel.

Snowing.
Just a dusting, but still coming down.
Does this all night might cover the grass.

•••
Vanilla Ice Goes Amish.
Worth watching on HGTV channel.

Snowing.
Just a dusting, but still coming down.
Does this all night might cover the grass.

Absolutely *HATE* hgtv. Come home every night to blaring television with yet another remodeling or home purchase totally out of reach of the typical income person... Remodel / buy. Buy / remodel. I think my wife is addicted.

Was funny seeing "Rob" on there tonight when I got home though :)

Anyway....

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back