Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone just bought themselves a rental truck....
tumblr_o8y8w1rXTU1s7km96o1_400.gif

•••
•••
Not to brag or anything, but . . .
I can forget what I'm doing while I'm doing it.

•••
38-7 Pats. I think I saw some stat where Rivers was 0-7 against Brady in the Playoffs, soon to be 0-8. I think he has a kid for every loss or something.

I'm going for the Chiefs to win the SB. Don't want Rams or Saints, tired of the Pats being in it.

Last edited:
•••
Had family at the Chiefs game yesterday.
They were fools for being in a damn snowstorm.
They were ready for the hotel when they got out so they could warm up.

Next game, more family going, plus son got tickets yesterday.
We begged off as we do not know how it would be for me to be stuck outside on a cheap seat for any length of time.

Yeah, like JBLIONS, Want to see the Chiefs take it all.
Screw the pats...

•••
Nothing impressive about the quarterback in todays games..from the four games (so far) that I watched..the quarterback for the Chiefs impressed me the most!

•••
Patrick Mahomes is awesome for his first full year as the qb for the Chiefs.
Again, another Texan...

Yeah, the Eagles/Saints game was really not about the quarterbacks.....
but about their respective defenses and offenses....

The Patriots really were playing a team, the Chargers, that were not into the game much....
Thus Brady had no one to stop him.....

Will be interesting game this coming Sunday to see Mahomes/Brady.....
I got, like everyone it seems in Iowa and Kansas and the surrounding states, Mahomes and the Chiefs to win.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
/\ Probably will be moved into the Political Thread though (after it does its attention time)

•••
Funny how people not in the USA seem to think or believe they have the answers to our pro blems or can not believe this or that...blah blah blah.
so, those people can be safely ignored...

•••
Funny how people not in the USA seem to think or believe they have the answers to our pro blems or can not believe this or that...blah blah blah.
Not sure if I should Like this Post or just keep quiet!!!

•••

When USA sneezes...Canada.get pneumonia

~~~
Speaking of USA.. recieved a Susan B.Anthony (1979) instead of a quarter as change today!..interesting coin..used to seeing the bills

•••
Briguy made an extra 75 USA cents on the deal

•••
Don't throw away your old shoes... help a bird make a nest instead. Just make sure you don't nail it to the tree!!!
0663ab02475c5b49464ed82bb261ca66.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Found a Canadian Cat... believed to belong to a Guy called Bri...
44895010_326317821298348_4678073051564602072_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Washed new jeans, dyed my dryer blue.

Tried Melatonin for the first time last night. Instead of waking up once, I woke up 3 times.

BCAA's? Thinking about trying. I feel like doing some experimenting on supplements. Anybody ever take them?

Watching Dark Crimes right now, Jim Carrey via Amazon/Starz.....................

34 reviewers, 0 liked it. 0% - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/dark_crimes

Will I watch the whole thing? How long will I last? Does it truly suck?

Same people who made:
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_revenant_2015

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/black_mass_2015

What went wrong with Dark Crimes?

Last edited:
•••
Just up your intake of complete protein foods

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back