Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
tumblr_p18rbibDSF1qa944oo1_640.jpg

The Ardennes Draft Horse is considered one of the oldest breeds of draft horse, and is believed to be a direct descendent of the prehistoric Solutre Horse.
More at this SOURCE

•••
Chili's new 3 for $10 menu not worth it.
Lousy selection.

But their $7 lunch specials are worthy enough to have lunch there some day.

Yesterday lunch was at Bonanza.
8 oz sirloin done right with the buffet included.
$11.99 so a better deal than Texas Roadhouse or Ruby's.

Tenderloin sandwiches....
best are at Hy-Vee grocery stores.
And price is excellent also.
Wife and I agreed....forget the restaurants that we have gone to.

Wally world still has the best options for submarines.
They are 16 inches, loads of meat...one layer of cheese....no mayo or mustard or any other condiment.
No veggies except lettuce,,,,which I remove.
Thus one can get it home and build it up the way one wants.
Better than Subway or other sub chains like Jimmy John's.

And that ends my take on food for today.

•••
I also love Bounty candy bars, have half of one a day. The only candy bar I eat. It used to be that it wasn't available here in the U.S. until years ago, had my cousin send some to me from Germany.
Familiar with "Bounty Bars" prefer "Island Bar" (A bounty clone or vice versa but a little harder)..Bought at local "dollar store" Bounty $1.25..Island Bar 2 for $1.25 (probably why I like them...
Bounty-Island-bar-Chocolate-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
Familiar with "Bounty Bars" prefer "Island Bar" (A bounty clone or vice versa but a little harder)..Bought at local "dollar store" Bounty $1.25..Island Bar 2 for $1.25 (probably why I like them...
Show attachment 93011

Had to Google it, found this video comparing the 2 below. Before I could buy it here in the states, used to get Mounds. Bounty is far superior. I need to find the King Size, 3 bars.

•••
Had to Google it, found this video comparing the 2 below. Before I could buy it here in the states, used to get Mounds. Bounty is far superior. I need to find the King Size, 3 bars.

Had to dig in the trash lol...but the Bounty that I just consumed was 3 bars (85 grams)..the Island Bar shown in video packaging different..The guy in video is correct about the difference in chocolate!

•••
So go to amazon for the candy bars.....
How hard is that?
Oh, one of them, won't say which one, is currently unavailable.

Dollar Tree has so many weird candy items at times for sale.
Probably had either or both of them, or some variation.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Taking her young cub for a walk...
36764628_2075513259150218_5919571351823187968_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back home....
hospital at 645am this morning....by the time lab work, ct scan (took longer because they did not have the correct protocol for me), seeing chief surgeon, having lunch (hospital comped each of us 5 bucks for having to wait so long), then seeing oncologist.
Got out at 2pm......

•••
Trying to get permission from wife to use her chromebook for experiments.
Like getting tv shows, movies, blah blah blah blah.
Geesh, she is protective of that chromebook!

•••
•••
•••
Trying to get permission from wife to use her chromebook for experiments.
Like getting tv shows, movies, blah blah blah blah.
Geesh, she is protective of that chromebook!

Well if you are wording it like.."Hey honey, want to do a few experiments, can I use your chromebook" ....and or you have a history of "misusing" her stuff...then most likely she has a right to say no!

Since the time, that I in a rush to do something, I used the household scissors to cut aluminum, I am forbidden from certain household items..

Kinda skeptical about this being real...
37013221_10155804598770756_4603651865488392192_n.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back