IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Lunch today was PHO....
For 3 days, wife has been talking about PHO and having PHO and PHO this and PHO that.
She got to google to find places around here....
Plenty of PHO places for sure.
But then, she said probably to be safe, for today anyway, let's go to our regular restaurant for PHO.
Maybe another day we try out a different PHO place.
Wildest thing about her getting her PHO?
She wanted to spice it up, but did not want seeds.
So the hot ass pepper seeds they have, I pressed down on them with a spoon and collected a few drops.
And she actually let the drops go into her PHO!
She said, that was just enough hot for her.
She surprises me every now and again.

•••
•••
•••
Or drop by our place.
We have ice cream always in the freezer.
Including right now, chocolate ice cream sandwiches.
And if you are extra nice?
Will take you and treat you to the best frozen custard in Iowa, if not the USA.

GO CROATIA!!!!!!!!!

•••
A Blonde was down on her luck. In order to raise some money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.

She went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree, and told him, "I've kidnapped you."

She then wrote a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it under the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the playground. Signed, A Blonde."

The Blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents.

The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the pecan tree.

The Blonde opened the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow Blonde?"

CROATIA NOT DOING SO DAMN GOOD RIGHT NOW.....DAMMIT!!!!

•••
•••
Today ends another 'season' of Gilsan teaching a Yank about Soccer Fooball. Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last three posts?
They did not make the cut to be honored with a post on my blog.

DAMN CROATIA!!!!
You lost like Sporting KC did last night!
hahahahhahaha

•••
Dang it Dawg stole the P-Snipe from me LOL

•••
•••
I caved.. Lucky Canadian Tire still had a few.

Belly dancing --> meh, or ooh la la?

Canadian Tire..yes on of my favourite/favorite stops!

Kinda undecided, would have to judge in person! lol

Last edited:
•••
LMAO...the best. Ya, you packing too, eh? You know, they're thinking of bringing back carding in Toronto..at least if you wear the drill in your tool belt, it wouldn't be considered a concealed weapon. Battery-operated drill might be restricted, though..
If you are going to break the law...might as well go allout...

62884_2653-22_2-lg.ashx

Has enough power even for Dirty Harry

article-2403742-1B7EC094000005DC-954_1024x615_large.jpg

•••
It's getting, it's getting, it's gettin kinda hectic

will explain in a few days plus iou all likes

•••
Just realize, the longer you toy with something in your head, the more you can convince yourself "it works" and leads to just another domain you'll end up dropping in a year..
Best relatable quote that I read in awhile!

Recently acquired a "fixer-upper" to flip in a small town 2.5 hours drive from where I live, been seeing a few other "projects" that are a deal. Been thinking and cost estimating about acquiring one of them ("convince yourself "it works"") ..but the reality is that I have to finish and sell one project before moving onto another..

Dirty_Mind_(myway2fortune.info).jpg

Snipe soon...

•••
•••
•••
•••
OKay, went to vascular surgeon late this morning.
All is okay.
Will see him after the next ct scan as he wants to keep up with my aorta and the stent, etal.
Then we went to the mall down the street.
To the food court.
Vietnamese Cafe.
SUPER DUPER PHO FOR SURE!
Even wife said what I did, this PHO is better than our favorite restaurant's PHO.
And damn closer really.
We talked like, hey let's come here ever other day for lunch, maybe dinner.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back