IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sorry about your kitten, GILSAN. Minhas condolencias

People cut down my street driving too fast to bypass a couple of traffic lights - because of that, my cats aren't allowed outside...

Been a very sad week here too - had to say goodbye to the best dog ever this weekend ... Here she is in happier times ...

Show attachment 90617
Thanks. This is a very calm neighborhood and everyone drives slowly. I've lived here for 25 years and all the cats I've had are free to roam. Never had one get run over. Yesterday I found out who the driver is, that ran over my "Princesa". He doesn't live here, but comes occasionally to visit a family member.

Two of my neighbors I talked to yesterday also complained that he drives too fast in this residential neighborhood. First I have to get over the rage I have for the bastard right now, which is to grab an iron rod and smash his VW SUV to a pulp. Once I've calmed down, I have a plan to teach him a lesson, that hopefully he won't forget for a long time...

Sorry to hear about your canine BFF. Wasn't it fairly old already?

Last edited:
•••
Sorry to hear about your canine BFF. Wasn't it fairly old already?

She was 14 years and 1.5 months. Doesn’t make it any easier. She had metastatic cancer which we fought successfully for over a year.

•••
•••
Always was a fan of that breed..(Collie?)

Probably from "Lassie" (TV series a "rough/long haired" collie)
Lassie.jpg

The guy that I been working for, has a female "Border Collie", she never leaves his side or he is always with "scent" distance"...I know when he is around when I see the dog lol

•••
UFO image..reminds me of a old FB posting of mine...uploaded a picture of "ceiling light"
1959744_870887666266957_7802669493481430050_n.jpg

posted that it was a "UFO" sighting....some of my followers are real naive! lol

•••
•••
Always was a fan of that breed..(Collie?)

Probably from "Lassie" (TV series a "rough/long haired" collie)
Lassie.jpg

The guy that I been working for, has a female "Border Collie", she never leaves his side or he is always with "scent" distance"...I know when he is around when I see the dog lol

Actually a Sheltie (Shetland sheepdog) - Collies are one of the other breeds behind the breed but Shelties are much smaller and usually more active. Easy mistake with her though, she had a very collie like face.

Last edited:
•••
Actually a Sheltie (Shetland sheepdog) - Collies are one of the other breeds behind the breed but Shelties are much smaller and usually more active. Easy mistake with her though, she had a very collie like face.
Thanks
I kinda remembered you in pages back, referring to the breed (maybe a pic), wasn't sure so I added the "?",,,

Me..."nice collie!"
Him..."it is Border Collie"
Me...thinking to myself...At least I had the collie part right, could have called it a "retriever"...only Huskies are my forte...lol

•••
•••
Laura, I am betting NASA not after your dust because they know it is from Neil's barbecue.

Neil Armstrong gave her a vial of moon dust, she says. She's suing so NASA won't take it.

https://pilotonline.com/news/nation-world/national/article_2d1303a9-e1ef-55f5-8ad5-6095a257cfc8.html
"It was an attempt to get ahead of the space agency, which has not taken ownership of the vial but has a history of seizing suspected lunar material from private citizens, said Cicco's attorney, Christopher McHugh."
isn't that known as a "preemptive strike"...?

•••
This would be because historically anyone that said they had a moon rock, well only NASA transported the rocks and dust and they didn't give you (or astronaut) permission to take the 'towels out of the hotel'.

My guess is Laura preparing her way to sell the dust to the highest bidder and don't want the dust UDRPed lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
He's probably just going to suddenly turn around and climb nose down all the way to the ground, as if it was nothing. He's a raccoon - he can do it.

•••
I would argue "no its not about a 'tool' its that she seemed so ok with a stranger reaching down there"

•••
Better bouncie on my blog that ever graced a post here!
hahahahhahaa

•••
Better bouncie on my blog that ever graced a post here!
hahahahhahaa
Of course...you have a different "rating"...nice pic!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back