Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
@briguy Thanks! That actually looks perfect (the hose), wonderful little thing. Almost enough to make me bend my rule of buying "Not Made in China"..almost but not quite..:)

Bad week for losing pets, sympathies for both Gil and Ent. Our best friends, we take for granted they will be with us forever..
Can relate in particular to @enlytend , lost ours a couple years back, still not over it, don't think ever will be. Coming home to her running up to greet, walks, etc. Harder than losing a relative imo.

Great posts so far this week...

•••
•••
Raccoon, big animal....goes up a building....gets positive coverage and fans.

Ants, tiny things....go up buildings and into buildings all the time...all they get is the exterminators!

•••
•••
•••
FIFA World Cup 2018 starts tomorrow, Thursday. Opening Cerimony starts at 17.30 local time.

British Rock Music star Robbie Williams will headline the opening ceremony along with Russian soprano Aida Garifullina. The duo is followed by legendary Spanish Tenor and Opera Icon Placido Domingo followed up by his fellow opera singer and Peruvian Tenor, Juan Diego Florez.

The opening ceremony in previous tournaments usually kicked off an hour earlier to game time but this year, the event has been scheduled to start 30 minutes before kickoff.

The opening game of the tournament will see two Group A teams clash as hosts Russia take on Saudi Arabia at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow on June 14, just 30 minutes after the opening cerimony
DeIIjFzW0AEFK4F.jpg

•••
My only FIFA prediction....

@GILSAN will be contributing more to this thread..

Ford_Truck_For_Sale_(myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
Here is the present FIFA Ranking. As usual, Germany and Brazil are always up there. Brazil looks particularly good this year... Wonder which will be the surprise team/s this time?

Pontos

Germany.png
Alemanha 1544
Brazil.png
Brasil 1384
Belgium.png
Bélgica 1346
Portugal.png
Portugal 1306
Argentina.png
Argentina 1254
Switzerland.png
Suíça 1179
France.png
França 1166
Spain.png
Espanha 1162
Chile.png
Chile 1146
Poland.png
Polónia 1128
Peru.png
Peru 1106
Denmark.png
Dinamarca 1054
eng.png
Inglaterra 1040
Tunisia.png
Tunisia 1012
Mexico.png
México 1008
Colombia.png
Colômbia 989
Uruguay.png
Uruguai 976
Croatia.png
Croácia 975
hol.png
Holanda 969
Italy.png
Itália 947

•••
Someone trying to go back to the future caught on tape...
1%2B1%2BSomeone%2Btrying%2Bto%2Bgo%2Bback%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bfuture%2Bcaught%2Bon%2Btape.%2B-%2BImgur.gif

•••
Look at the old way of decorating...
90mimb_p7lpn3VR2f1x1nr8co1_500.gif

•••
Old way to get a wife....hahahahhaha
1mb90m_p47zgq7YEg1x64rijo1_1280-912.jpg

•••
•••
Cat eating marijuana and getting stoned...

•••
I made a World Cup thread in the breakroom since I will be following it closely. It needs Portgualrepresentedd.

•••
•••
Sure, create a machine to throw people out of work!
Now those crews that clean our beaches will soon be out of work.
And all the groups that have 'clean a beach' days will have to find something else to keep everyone busy.

Trick shot videos should always begin by the performer drinking an entire beer to prove it isn’t their 468th attempt and chancing a win.

•••
•••
Sure, create a machine to throw people out of work!
Now those crews that clean our beaches will soon be out of work.
And all the groups that have 'clean a beach' days will have to find something else to keep everyone busy.

Trick shot videos should always begin by the performer drinking an entire beer to prove it isn’t their 468th attempt and chancing a win.
Didn't the automobile put the "horse" industry out of business..blacksmiths, saddle makers etc....

When I say "cool machine" basically I am saying that I am impressed by the mechanics of it...

•••
•••
They have one for us older people!
tumblr_oi2zml5DEf1qzcv7no1_1280.jpg

•••
Apple has “Air.” Amazon has “Fire.” Google has “Earth.” Bud Light has “Water.”

•••
•••
@enlytend and @GILSAN so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your loved ones.

•••
•••
Back