Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Entire village (town?) of the Amish a bit East of here.
Amana, Amana Colonies.
Good food for sure plus of course one grocery store chain has their bakery products.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Have you seen these monster waves in Praia do Norte, Nazaré, Portugal? They break by the shore as you will see from the video and they can reach 100 feet...

Cool as hell, and being a spectator on shore being able to watch. That’s on my next Europe trip. I just looked on the map its above Lisboa quite a few KM, great as I intend to also go to Porto. Thanks for that, no idea about that spot, and faster to travel for us than going to North Shore Oahu which was on my bucket list.

•••
Yeah, East Coast usually sucks compared to the West Coast for surfing, waves lot smaller. When I did go, it was usually to Sebastian Inlet which was the best place in the area. I actually saw Kelly once, somebody said, Oh, there's Kelly, had no idea who he was but there was a small crowd.

Apparently Sebastian Inlet not as good as it used to be, good video on this page, Kelly and Tom Curren surfing there - http://www.floridasurfmuseum.org/surf-spots/sad-fate-sebastian-inlet

Did see those big wave competitions from Hawaii (Pipeline) on TV when I lived in Germany, they used to always show them. Takes some guts to ride those.

Something like that, I still have this big yellow garbage can with surf stickers all over. , Maui and Sons shirts etc. all the time.

I think it takes more than guts. It was great to watch. From what I recall, The pipeline has no margin of error really either since its all sharp coral and shallow.

Yeah, I still wear Billabong surf brand shirts, it keeps me young.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Young people would probably disagree! :)

Jealous mainly. Including their insolvent parents who can’t afford to retire in their 40’s and flee the US to live in paradise😈🤐🙈🙉🙊🌴🌶

•••
Jealous mainly. Including their insolvent parents who can’t afford to retire in their 40’s and flee the US to live in paradise😈🤐🙈🙉🙊🌴🌶

Where did you actually move to, I know you mentioned not in the U.S. anymore a few times. Mexico?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Cool as hell, and being a spectator on shore being able to watch. That’s on my next Europe trip. I just looked on the map its above Lisboa quite a few KM, great as I intend to also go to Porto. Thanks for that, no idea about that spot, and faster to travel for us than going to North Shore Oahu which was on my bucket list.
The reason for those monster waves can be explained from the picture below:
The very deep Nazaré underwater canyon. The beach on the left and on the more distant right are usually very calm.

Under certain weather conditions (several times a year) the waves are really massive and surfers from all over and with big cojones, start showing up. There's been several injuries and one or two fatalities there.
Onda_da_Nazar%C3%A9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
If you get a chance to buy Amish, do so. Top-notch craftmanship. They even make electric fireplaces.

Lots of posts yesterday re. Pico de Gallo:

LAaI0h8.png

or wait, was that Cinco de Mayo:

SfoyO91.jpg

always get the two confused. If you know Spanish, said correctly they rhyme perfectly.

Ok, so that was yesterday. I'm always late to the party. To make up for it, here's the Pico de Gallo recipe:

1) Chop up tomato, onion, cilantro, fresh serranos, salt, and lime juice.
2) Add slices of avocado.

Eat it alone or with thick, homemade corn chips. Yummm.

•••
•••
If you get a chance to buy Amish, do so. Top-notch craftmanship. They even make electric fireplaces.

Lots of posts yesterday re. Pico de Gallo:

LAaI0h8.png

or wait, was that Cinco de Mayo:

SfoyO91.jpg

always get the two confused. If you know Spanish, said correctly they rhyme perfectly.

Ok, so that was yesterday. I'm always late to the party. To make up for it, here's the Pico de Gallo recipe:

1) Chop up tomato, onion, cilantro, fresh serranos, salt, and lime juice.
2) Add slices of avocado.

Eat it alone or with thick, homemade corn chips. Yummm.
Agree with the "Amish" part (even though have experience with Memonites) ALSO if you get a chance to buy Canadian..do so...more bang for your buck!
Currently https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=CAD

Guess food images are like real estate..it is in the "staging/curb appeal" ..like most thing that involve selling there is a "science" to it..

@JB Lions hate to see any team get swept (not sure of basketball team), enjoy seeing a team take one game before eliminated (especially winning on home court/field/ice)

No "sweeps" this round in the NHL playoffs..possible one or two 7 games series...

•••
lots of rookie mistakes... like no guide line on branch.. not "cutting underneath".. over extending..not tied down..etc...
sad thing is that "rookie" video go viral while "correct how to" hardly ever

•••
USER=168814]@JB Lions[/USER] hate to see any team get swept (not sure of basketball team), enjoy seeing a team take one game before eliminated (especially winning on home court/field/ice).

Yeah, it's tough for the Raptors. They were #1 in the East this year, high hopes but they just can't get past the Cavs. This will be the 3rd year in a row they lose to them, they keep getting swept. Here is last year, Cavs beat them 4-0 - http://www.espn.com/nba/scoreboard/_/date/20170507

And then the coach sat the star player on the team DeRozan the entire 4th quarter, but they actually made a comeback during that period. So there is another problem. He's not too happy with the benching but he wasn't playing well and they played better.

The Warriors are up by 20+, so they'll go to 3-1. Rockets game next, they'll probably go up 3-1.

It'll be Warriors/Rockets and Celtics/Cavs. I think I'm going for the Celtics. I think it would be funny the Celtics beating the Cavs when their 2 star players are out. Gordan Hayward, big acquisition, snapped his ankle very first game, I think I posted video when it happened, gruesome. Then Kyrie is out, used to play for Cavs. Those 2 players back and healthy next year, with the team that's on the floor now and the Coach everybody is loving and calling the best/one of the best. New King of the East next year.

Somebody posted this graphic, I did not check for accuracy but anytime Lebron has a game like he did, you get all the greatest player of all time, better than Jordan stuff but:

Jorodan 6-0 in Finals, always had Pippen, great player but then after that, Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman, great defensive players/rebounders, then just average players.

The only other All-Star when playing with the Bulls was Pippen, Lebron had a lot more help.

Dce7zM0U0AEbS8B.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Had to look for the video version

I am convinced not every tree falling on a structure video is a mistake. There a couple that feel were on purpose.

•••
2nd oldest grandson and his wife called us a few minutes back.
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER GREAT GRANDCHILD!
Be next Jan or early Feb, but still...
tumblr_p87447aA8O1unxetso1_500.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes that kind of my point @johname ..the title in the video you shared says it all. The title gets attention....

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+use+a+chainsaw+safely

Most of the video posted in that search are from a popular long running TV show, a few top chainsaw manufacturers, a wood magazine, a big hardware store, etc.....none that I lurked were from typical you tube users!

Beginning to realize, that not only does sex sell..so does stupidity...controversy... Especially since "youtube tightened up it belt"!

A videomaster got to do what he/she got to do..lol

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back