Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Interesting pet to have as a kid..only had a dog as a pet, did have a friend who was a Alice Cooper fan that owned a python
lol

Welcome to my nightmare.... I think you’re gonna like it....

Pythons funny story. I saw Alice at the HOB in LA up close when Reb Beach was on guitar, mid 90’s I think. Mid concert Alice was handed and brought out the python on stage, with its tail pointed near Reb, and I was near the stage 4 people in front of me and noticed the snake... it was taking a dump! Yes, no B.S. right there next to his guitarist I watch this huge turd hit the stage! I laughed and it was mid song few if anyone else noticed, really was hilarious. Everybody on stage kept it together, not missing a beat. So the next song the show continued immediately and nobody said a word, a roadie came out and grabbed the python (or Boa)... wiped off the stage fast, then they went onto the next song not missing a beat. Reb on his webpage I contacted a few years later I sent an email reminding him of that show and he actually was surprised to hear from me mentioning I saw it and he never forgot it, and had a good laugh replying to my email about how embarrassing it was. I wish I knew where I could find the email. Ha.

•••
•••
Welcome to my nightmare.... I think you’re gonna like it....

Pythons funny story. I saw Alice at the HOB in LA up close when Reb Beach was on guitar, mid 90’s I think. Mid concert Alice was handed and brought out the python on stage, with its tail pointed near Reb, and I was near the stage 4 people in front of me and noticed the snake... it was taking a dump! Yes, no B.S. right there next to his guitarist I watch this huge turd hit the stage! I laughed and it was mid song few if anyone else noticed, really was hilarious. Everybody on stage kept it together, not missing a beat. So the next song the show continued immediately and nobody said a word, a roadie came out and grabbed the python (or Boa)... wiped off the stage fast, then they went onto the next song not missing a beat. Reb on his webpage I contacted a few years later I sent an email reminding him of that show and he actually was surprised to hear from me mentioning I saw it and he never forgot it, and had a good laugh replying to my email about how embarrassing it was. I wish I knew where I could find the email. Ha.
Now if you had a video camera back then and there was youtube back then...it would go viral...
In no way, shape of form was that image a prediction of mine. It was made in fun and no way referring to a certain hockey team "hitting the gold course" earlier than another particular hockey team..

•••
Now if you had a video camera back then and there was youtube back then...it would go viral...

Yeah that was funny, too bad. No “smart” cell phones then. I wonder how many other guitarists since then he has had that happen also to... In fact searched for cameras, guns and knives, on entry though. etc

I like Nita too, his current guitarist.

•••
Youtube has everything on it. Unbelievable.

•••
•••
•••
It was good for 35 ish minutes. : bummer :

@briguy gets the P snipe

JN in good shape, 18 ish to go

sold__hand_made_poseable_baby_sabertooth_tiger__by_wood_splitter_lee-d8732xu.jpg

•••
Thumb tired from going from Colorado to San Jose on remote

•••
•••
^ Bull shark nicknamed "Sushi" lol..kind of ironic name- either we're saving them or eating them.

Now time for some..

~ Victorian-era hardy har-har (they weren't all prudes, you know) ~

Q. Who is the greatest chicken-killer in Shakespeare?
A. Macbeth, because he did murder most foul!

"See here, waiter. I've found a button in my salad."
"That's all right, sir, it's part of the dressing."

Q. What's the difference between Joan of Arc and a canoe?
A. One is Maid of Orleans and the other is made of wood.

Q. Why is a badly conducted hotel like a fiddle?
A. Because it is a vile inn.

About the only thing that prevents some men from telling bare-faced lies is a moustache.

Q. What is the difference between stabbing a man and killing a hog?
A. One is assaulting with intent to kill; the other is killing with intent to salt.

Finally, if all the seas were dried up, what would Neptune say?
Dunno, I really haven't a notion.

•••
^ Bull shark nicknamed "Sushi" lol..kind of ironic name- either we're saving them or eating them.

Now time for some..

~ Victorian-era hardy har-har (they weren't all prudes, you know) ~

Q. Who is the greatest chicken-killer in Shakespeare?
A. Macbeth, because he did murder most foul!

"See here, waiter. I've found a button in my salad."
"That's all right, sir, it's part of the dressing."

Q. What's the difference between Joan of Arc and a canoe?
A. One is Maid of Orleans and the other is made of wood.

Q. Why is a badly conducted hotel like a fiddle?
A. Because it is a vile inn.

About the only thing that prevents some men from telling bare-faced lies is a moustache.

Q. What is the difference between stabbing a man and killing a hog?
A. One is assaulting with intent to kill; the other is killing with intent to salt.

Finally, if all the seas were dried up, what would Neptune say?
Dunno, I really haven't a notion.
Sure not "double digit IQ" jokes....only Shakespeare that I remember reading, okay one line...
"a pound of flesh" now that is a look of flesh!

Of course, most "love stories" are based in some form or another on "Romeo and Juliet"

•••
Sure not "double digit IQ" jokes
This is true- no rocket science there..maybe we won't say anything if someone pops in and says "Huh- I don't it?" to one of em'..

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks....
Hope everyone has a succe$$ful Friday
I'll be happy with just my lights staying on..expecting a massive ice storm to be hitting Toronto and surrounding areas this weekend. I swear this winter is just non-stop. Way I look at it, Canada gets 10 months of crap, and 2 months of "maybe", weather-wise.

•••
•••
•••
http://www.tmz.com/ best place for pics of this

Will Ferrell Rushed To Hospital After SUV Flips Over In Serious Car Crash — Is He OK?

Hollywood Life 1h ago
Will Ferrell Released From Hospital After California Car Crash
Highly Cited Deadline 46m ago

Last edited:
•••
I'll be happy with just my lights staying on..expecting a massive ice storm to be hitting Toronto and surrounding areas this weekend. I swear this winter is just non-stop. Way I look at it, Canada gets 10 months of crap, and 2 months of "maybe", weather-wise.
Wow...ice storm in your neck of the woods! Hopefully the "hydro" people are prepared! I remember the hell that some parts of Quebec went through...

•••
Almost 80 degrees here. Same tomorrow then back to winter.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back