Domain Empire

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

NameSilo
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nuclear power plant staging bikini contest to hire new interns

cheating for comedic effect, this is too great a clip and setup to be the last post on page

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think it's time to stop @ing Dawg lol

77739_19db7070faabf7c3db6566665c515fb5.png

•••
LOL almost missed it getting the right yt vid

dawg bait - bacon bikini

KxKxX8Q.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I can actually see where I live from this picture.
The Stairway to Heaven is kind of amazing, isn't it?
((However entirely illegal))

You livewith your head in the clouds?

@Cyberian never looked down, always up ;)

•••
Caught me off guard, being tagged in a thread that I didn't know about..

Ask @briguy
He has a bunch of virtual skeletons in his closet.
Got out of the virtual niche awhile back..as for "Skeletons"..
Well, how do the American say it..
I will plead the fifth
but give me a fifth of Tennessee Bourdon, and I will admit to anything!

Well played @SirDrago

•••
•••
Go to your room and play legos with BBW lol

•••
•••
Google's Project Zero team found CloudFlares data leak..

http://fortune.com/2017/06/23/google-project-zero-hacker-swat-team/

Find in interesting that this team even helping out Microsoft with it's data security and other huge sites

First read of "Google's Project Zero team" now I came across..

The Hackers Russia-Proofing Germany’s Elections
Elections

The Chaos Computer Club, a multigenerational army of activists, has made the country’s democracy a lot tougher to undermine. ..

The hack began as trash talk. Germany’s voting computers were so vulnerable to tampering that they could be reprogrammed to play chess, the hackers boasted. But then the machines’ maker dared them to try. Bound by honor and curiosity, the hackers got their hands on one of the computers and had it playing chess after about a month. “We have to admit,” they later wrote, “that it does not play chess all that well.”

more here
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...s-computer-club-is-fighting-to-save-democracy

Hats off too "Google's Project Zero team" and "Chaos Computer Club" (<white hat of course..)

•••
•••

That's what you get for trying to pay me in Canadian dollars...
Hey..please don't forget I then raised the "ante" by throwing in some "Canadian Tire" money

Power Tools <check out my wish list...plus you can buy these tools with Canadian Tire money, and "flip" them for USA dollars..tell me that not a win/win situation?
DeWalt/Milwaukee/Makita/etc are all known international brands..

•••
DeWalt/Milwaukee/Makita/etc

So let's break this offer down..
You want me to except Canadian tire money so that I could buy Chinese made tools then sell them for American money?

No wonder this world is #%&@ed! ;)

•••
So let's break this offer down..
You want me to except Canadian tire money so that I could buy Chinese made tools then sell them for American money?

No wonder this world is #%&@ed! ;)
It is a Global economy, after all!
I did exchange with my Canadian money (Not Canadian Tire, that goes towards my tools) , for USA dollars to acquire (alleged) Chinese premiums domains from a guy in Germany....

Speaking of money..

Warren Buffet Made So Much Money When He Was 14
In his 1944 federal income tax return, which he provided to PBS, he reported $364 in income from his paper route job and $228.50 in investments and interest.

In today's dollars, that works out to just over $5000 in income and nearly $3200 in investments — quite a tidy sum for a kid barely into high school and an unsurprising start for a legendary investor.
Warren-Buffett-(Myway2fortune.info).jpg

source http://digg.com/2017/warren-buffet-tax-return-rich

Another #snipe coming soon..

•••
I am surprised Briguy didn't try to pay you with beaver pelts

•••
I am surprised Briguy didn't try to pay you with beaver pelts
Any beavers that I been coming across have been furless...

Last edited:
•••
^ Should add more value to the my above posting but
Swiper No Swiping (resist the urge to tag people)..

urge to strong...still think the king of sniping (other than tha Canadian markmans) is @iowadawg

•••
•••
Bl
^ Should add more value to the my above posting but
Swiper No Swiping (resist the urge to tag people)..

urge to strong...still think the king of sniping (other than tha Canadian markmans) is @iowadawg
Blocked in USA on copyright reasons.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Power Tools <check out my wish list...plus you can buy these tools with Canadian Tire money, and "flip" them for USA dollars..tell me that not a win/win situation?
DeWalt/Milwaukee/Makita/etc are all known international brands..
After several months of scratching my brains over what Power Saw to buy first: (Circular or Mitre) I finally opted for a Mitre Saw today. Will test it out this weekend.

Gonna have to save up for a Circular Saw next.

I did not get any of the above top notch brands, but did opt for a more affordable German brand (Einhell) which I hope will be good enough for DIY projects.

res_d126297a9293bb92a99b4ecd03938be7_350x350_kvb9.jpg

•••
Enter furless beaver pic "HERE "
lol
They come out at night..and never have a camera around when they do..

Bl

Blocked in USA on copyright reasons.

Peace,
Cy
Interesting..I can see it and play it on this thread..

After several months of scratching my brains over what Power Saw to buy first: (Circular or Mitre) I finally opted for a Mitre Saw today. Will test it out this weekend.

Gonna have to save up for a Circular Saw next.

I did not get any of the above top notch brands, but did opt for a more affordable German brand (Einhell) which I hope will be good enough for DIY projects.

res_d126297a9293bb92a99b4ecd03938be7_350x350_kvb9.jpg
Nice selection..basically a saw only a good as it blade..rule of thumb..the finer the sawdust, the duller the blade..

Recently, worked on a project that walnut that "inlayed" with olive wood ..real exotic wood in my "neck of the woods". Love to work with some of your local wood..

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back