IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mobile number sold in an auction in UAE for AED 4.5 million :xf.eek:

286vih.jpg

•••
Now I wanna know what the Platinum Plus Package is.

4,520,000 United Arab Emirates Dirham equals 1,230,702 US Dollar

Cell phone numbers are of the format 05x xxx xxxx. The prefix 058 was recently released for public use by Du telco. DU is one of the two telecom operators in the United Arab Emirates (the other one being Etisalat). du offers fixed line, mobile telephony, internet and digital television services across the United Arab Emirates.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_(company)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_numbers_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

<- used to sell Vanity Toll Free numbers

•••
•••
HeidiPowell thread still on going.
Read Berryhill's post and ignore everyone else

Pro Life Tip:
... if you're in a room with a teacher and a bunch of kids who either think they know better or can figure it out. Sometimes its' best to acknowledge the person sitting at the head of the room should be the focus of your attention.

•••
Pro Life Tip .

I always listen to my teachers. Except for a 7th grade science class where a super hot blonde girl was seating chart forced to sit right across from me.

Seating charts can suck or pay dividends

•••
G
I always listen to my teachers. Except for a 7th grade science class where a super hot blonde girl was seating chart forced to sit right across from me.

Seating charts can suck or pay dividends
Glad my kids never had to go through what I did at school...had two teachers that kinda rough! Today, they would be charged...But not all memories are bad!

Bartender-humor-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
/\ Post of the day winner! The umbrellas got that 'what the' then lol

•••
•••

Cell phone numbers are of the format 05x xxx xxxx. The prefix 058 was recently released for public use by Du telco. DU is one of the two telecom operators in the United Arab Emirates (the other one being Etisalat). du offers fixed line, mobile telephony, internet and digital television services across the United Arab Emirates.

even I don't know about the Platinum Plus Package, I'm trying to check with the service provider, will let you know if I get any info. :lookaround:

•••
•••

I'm back. :xf.grin: This plan includes:

- 5000 Flexible minutes
- 500 GB data per month
- 5 GB roaming data
- Etihad Airways Guest Gold membership
- A welcome Bonus of 35,000 Etihad Guest Miles
- Discount on mobile phone worth AED 5000 [1361.40 USD] if you buy from them.
- A dedicated Relationship Manager

to know more visit: LINK

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Ever notice some 'click to see more' ads dont work too well as small pics? lol

6_add.png

•••
Testing student built suspension bridges..

•••
Last edited:
•••
Any science "geeks"?

Everything You Need To Know About The Seven New Potentially Habitable Planets NASA Discovered
If the 'aliens' are weaker and less intelligent than us, then I feel sorry for them in advance for their dismal potential future.

5716680ec46188bf6e8b45dd.jpg

If they are more intelligent, then I'm sure humans will be 'happy' to spend their future existence living like how we treat less intelligent beings (even those species most closely related to us), due to our current mindset, so as not to be hypocritical:

b7861ea412eca1c0f8677d2e541849bf.jpg

580_2D00_monkey_2D00_frik_2D00_2.jpg

NIH-370x273.jpg

0000ee65_medium.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
But then who knows? Maybe the aliens will look at the good nature of some humans and how friendly and kind they ah...

Oh wait...

Conejo2013_JMc-a4207-2.jpg

•••
Or maybe they will like how they look...

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's just hope that they are like humans and the outer appearance persona is what really counts, in their society too!

5a482a7a8eca3c07124fce51927ecf56.jpg

What a beautiful looking burger!

Last edited:
•••
You guys remember "growthhacker?" I think he's back. With a different name - that account was closed.

Update: And gone again.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Maybe if we kept the new GrowH the SEO section would liven up

•••
OK umm, can I vote that animal abuse pics are political and have them not be in this thread? Please. Hockey, boobs, bacon. It's kinda ruining it. I didn't say anything the first time yet I have to shut off images then the whole page is destroyed. Not using the report button if this can be politely requested and obliged?

I can't even go thru and do my likes : pout :

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back