IT.COM

Is there any new update in seo ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

oorjaclinic

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Hello guys please tell me is there any new update in seo ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Update of what? (n)
My dear friend seo update is based on website and it is regarding for seo. suppose that you have a one website and you are increasing your site ranking in google. This is called seo, basicly seo is promote your site in search engine and update is algoritham of seo...

Last edited:
•••
SPEED is now the #1 SEO and SEM factor

It's why large sites like YP and Angies took over local serps

Crappy content but SPEED

Local companies on cheap slow hosting with 5 to 10 second page open times on junk shared servers like GD and others have all been relegated to way off page 1 serps

SPEED IS KING

If you can't afford a fast hosting solution nothing matters

•••
•••
Google
For a few years now they've been talking about 'speed' and how it's a major part now of QS scores and how they rank user experience
googles stated goal is 500 milliseconds
we've had a few sites recently on our AI cloud with a WP optimized core open in under 300 milliseconds
Everyone into speed is still trying to figure how we got a WP core to open that fast
haha

•••
Google
For a few years now they've been talking about 'speed' and how it's a major part now of QS scores and how they rank user experience
googles stated goal is 500 milliseconds
we've had a few sites recently on our AI cloud with a WP optimized core open in under 300 milliseconds
Everyone into speed is still trying to figure how we got a WP core to open that fast
haha
Why not set up a proxy to serve cached static pages? No contest really :xf.wink:

•••
haha

google could not figure that out as well...

!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Now this is the main speed test 200's milliseconds for the hosting site in the cloud

https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/ereCXL/http://1hostingcloud.com/

just setup fresh WP installation on DigitalCloud. Took 10 minutes. No caching plugins, just WP core, nothing more, no optimization, default theme.

https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/eGoohG/192.241.134.199

257 ms
yours is 280

your sites are all hosted on Vultr (Choopa). I doint know why you call them YOUR AI cloud.
Vultr is not bad, same league as DigitalOcean, nothing exceptional thou... not an AI cloud definitely, ordinary cheap VPS provider ...

•••
there is no AI cloud yet, it's marketing

out nyc it's 293 about 11 ms slower

https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/dqNsgK/http://192.241.134.199

But an overall fast page response

now test some wp sites on shared networks

GD is the worse 2mb usually takes 10 or more seconds

but the 293 out of nyc is nice, and it means you don't have 1000 sites on a shared server

if you can keep a server that fast you can do speed hosting and in seo it's a big thing

under 1 second ppc buyers see great results it's the whole key to speed

Here's the top hosting companies see how slow their page opens are
LOL

Godaddy B Score 2.31 Seconds Speed

HostGator C Score 5.94 Seconds Speed

Hivelocity C Score 5.22 Seconds Speed

SInglehop D Score 3.96 Seconds Speed

Hostway C Score 3.19 Seconds Speed

Liquid Web C Score 1.80 Seconds Speed

Rackspace C Score 2.52 Seconds Speed

Serverloft C Score 4.19 Seconds Speed

Splunk D Score 6.75 Seconds Speed

Viawest C Score 4.83 Seconds Speed

Dreamhost B Score 2.34 Second Speed

In Motion Hosting B Score 1.74 Seconds Speed

iPage Hosting C Score 2.91 Seconds Speed

Server Hub D Score 2.96 Seconds Speed

Jaguar PC B Score 3.95 Seconds Speed

Fast Comet C Score 2.33 Seconds Speed

Server Pronto C Score 2.57 Seconds Speed

Last edited:
•••
there is no AI cloud yet, it's marketing

so you lied?

haha

i feel like it's time to say "haha"...

•••
so you lied?

i feel like it's time to say "haha"...

there is NO AI cloud yet, there's no real AI computer yet

AI is so far off it's not even funny

now we do have a product from an AI think tank and it is marketed as our AI Cloud but that's 'marketing'

call it what you want, we call our hosting 1 AI Cloud

now in 10 generations when humans actually have invented a decagon byte processor that can do 10 dimensional equations, that super AI will be called GOD since it can created whole universes like ours inside it

you live inside such a computer, you need to google HOLOGRAM UNIVERSE THEORY

•••
•••
•••
SPEED is now the #1 SEO and SEM factor
Nonsense.
It's why large sites like YP and Angies took over local serps
Crappy content but SPEED
They're both established local authority directories - they give people information they need.

Individual businesses in the local pack show up before them on the page.

Speed is more of a differentiator where 2 pages have similar merits to begin with. If you're comparing them speedwise to small biz sites you're comparing apples and oranges.

Last edited:
•••
Nonsense.

They're both established local authority directories - they give people information they need.

Individual businesses in the local pack show up before them on the page.

Speed is more of a differentiator where 2 pages have similar merits to begin with. If you're comparing them speedwise to small biz sites you're comparing apples and oranges.

You really need to do some basic research about how SPEED impacts serp's today

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=speed+seo&*

I guess you are still 8 years behind trying to sell 'seo' anyway

Today 70% of traffic is mobile based and if your company is not first view buying ads, you see almost no results anyway for local companies

The only thing that makes a local companies phone ring is being first view for SEM that means paying google

And for SEM if your site opens over 1 second YOU ARE LOSING clients

So SPEED is actually more important in IM today as soon as a local company ventures into SEM or PPC.

Typical slow local site opens way over 3 seconds that means 50% loss of PPC traffic, and after 5 seconds you have lost almost 90% of users.

It's why local companies have such a terrible response ratio from SEM

Just google lawyer or doctor organic serps don't appear until 3rd or 4th swipe that means NO ONE SEES THEM on mobile devices.

If you're still pushing SEO you need to get up to date with SPEED and SEM and making local companies phones ring

Your own speed isn't that bad

https://tools.pingdom.com/#!/RO5Sc/http://www.enlytend.com

Yet a typical local website is on very cheap GD hosting with bad design in the 3mb to 10mb range and often they are over 10 seconds to open

That's death in the age of instant net

You should tighten up your SSL that's a ranking factor too now

Google likes to see SSL

I see you're using ALL IN ONE SEO

Google ONE SEO

Yep that's one of our companies #1

haha

Last edited:
•••
You really need to do some basic research about how SPEED impacts serp's today

You need to do some basic research ... I work for an agency and my clients have ranged from small biz to fortune 5K. BTW, I have plenty of data to back me up on speed not being a top factor. Nor, at this point, is SSL. We recommend both, but I have yet to audit a site that didn't have bigger fish to fry.
Thanks so much for your advice, but I'm not going to implement SSL on that site because I really don't give a crap about it.
I also don't see the point in ranking for "ONE SEO", but if it floats your boat, good for you.

Hey aren't you that page1 guy that was around here a while back?

•••
There's over 500 sites in our company

This is my account

Ignore my advice

I'm just telling you what is common good practice today

•••
PS - we usually advise people to get rid of the wordpress default pages. Index bloat, among other things...
onedefault.jpg

•••
that's a 'support' directory, not active, it was created to test some plugins

the main site has no such files

two different wp cores

but I'll tell the IT guys to clean it up or just remove the test site for that ticketing program

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back