Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
I like the name of this thread. I hoping I'm not trolling...

That's @johname's positive influence. It's had about 200 names but that's the one he keeps wanting to go back to .. for some reason he wants everyone to feel welcome.

Oh, and welcome.

•••
I'm new to NamePros as of a few minutes ago. Read the guidelines and wonder if it's okay to ask some of you experienced domainers some advice about an offer I got through WhoIs for one of my domains. I've been studying comparable sales made in the last three months on this site and am still unsure about where my price should be.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Ayo, I just stared watching this a couple of days ago on Netflix, 96% Rotten Tomatoes - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/black_mirror/

"Featuring stand-alone dramas -- sharp, suspenseful, satirical tales that explore techno-paranoia -- "Black Mirror" is a contemporary reworking of "The Twilight Zone" with stories that tap into the collective unease about the modern world. Each story features its own cast of unique characters, including stars like Bryce Dallas Howard ("The Help"), Alice Eve, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Tom Cullen and Jerome Flynn ("Game of Thrones"). Joe Wright, Dan Trachtenberg, and James Watkins are among the featured directors."

It's really good. First episode I watched............ would you have sexual intercourse with a pig, live streamed to the world, in order to save somebody's life. In this case, it was a princess (UK) that was kidnapped, and the Prime Minister had to do it or she would get killed.

One I watched last night was with Bryce Dallas Howard, see the movie Manderlay for controversial movie she made, aka full frontal. Daughter of Opie (Ron Howard), one of his better productions. Movie was about social media, and starring people on 1 - 5. Trying to get your numbers up. She was really good in it, put 30 pounds on for the role.

Watched about 6 episodes so far, go watch it.

a71a7432819771b270a520cbc9e406f4.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Bryce Dallas Howard Daughter of Opie

I have this theory of not being fans of second generation famous people. Its ok in sports as you have to have real talent.

•••
I have this theory of not being fans of second generation famous people. Its ok in sports as you have to have real talent.

You gotta watch the episode, she's really good in it. Plus she's a redhead, which according to the rules, makes your theory void.

Michael Douglas.

Angelina Jolie.

Made me search for it, some good ones - http://www.imdb.com/list/ls004897708/

Last edited:
•••
The theory would be = not fan of Michael Douglas while he gets the Streets of San Francisco job because he had the door open to him because of his dad. But if he or Bryce stands the test of time. well ok.

•••
•••
Johname Explains "Why Guys Like Red Heads"

Because the average guy knows if they had blonde hair they would have no chance.

lol

•••
If you think you can just eat for high caloric content and exercise makes it right? i think you should read on what calories you should be consuming. It will seriously help your body and your gym work.
Yes, I track my macros (carbs, fat, protein) as well as calories. However, in a pinch, I eat dirty to hit the caloric need so I don't go into a catabolic state.
I do think, though, you were being somewhat facetious ;)
Somewhat. It's like saying that all people die from lung cancer knowingly are subjecting themselves to it: It's simply not true; I know that some people have never breathed a breath of dirty air or smoked, but, they're still dying because of lung cancer. Our bodies are predestined to break down the way that they do. I believe that diet is still a factor in T1, as it can't completely be discredited that the crap you eat tells your pancreas to shut off, and a definite factor in T2 diabetes though. As well as, well, physical activity.

•••
Johname Explains "Why Guys Like Red Heads"

Because the average guy knows if they had blonde hair they would have no chance.

lol

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I never really liked blondes, I think I associate them with being fake. Always liked black hair, brunettes, red hair, more real. And I think you would have a better chance with blondes.

Of course - "Blond hair is most common in Scandinavia and Baltic Sea countries" Me being a newly found Scandinavian gives me something to think about.

Last edited:
•••
Briguy dont send 1st day people away from here lol

Roy lives in FL but a Texan at heart.

Dawg should like Roy

https://www.namepros.com/threads/new-domainer-looking-to-network.980772/
Sorry..won't do it again

. I believe that diet is still a factor in T1, as it can't completely be discredited that the crap you eat tells your pancreas to shut off, and a definite factor in T2 diabetes though. As well as, well, physical activity.
Cant speak for every T1D..but will speak from experience of taking care of one for over 21 years..pancreas doesnt work..body doesnt produce insulin..must be injected..too much carbs ( even one extra french fry) can spike "sugar" so basically minimal amount of carbs.

When craving chocolate (sweets "sugars are low)..

Yes diet is a factor..but rarely ever do you find a obese T1D (type 1m1 diabetes)

type-one-diabetic-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I'm new to NamePros as of a few minutes ago. Read the guidelines and wonder if it's okay to ask some of you experienced domainers some advice about an offer I got through WhoIs for one of my domains. I've been studying comparable sales made in the last three months on this site and am still unsure about where my price should be.

You can ask whatever you want. Sometimes we try and avoid too much domaining in this thread but if it makes friends I'm sure there are exceptions.

That said, there are places around here to ask that are more appropriate...appraisal threads, for example..
you can always stick around here to talk about Diabetes, Redheads, and many other things. Just no "K" talk - that's not welcome here :)

Oh. And Welcome.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Kardashian toilet...
May have been posted before, I don't know...
__cb0c93a23a8571d5611ad8a352c4b1aa_width-600.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back