NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
New York state getting pounded as usual before thanksgiving.

1511593_577683985666683_2302625528781938948_o.jpg

•••
•••
The World's laziest device? It's a burger holder. So you can eat and type at the same time...
11261634_10156361077040595_8557385292448947643_n.jpg

Hopefully that burger holder comes with special chair too to avoid forced interruptions.

computer-toilet-50964508740.png

•••
Hopefully that burger holder comes with special chair too to avoid forced interruptions.

LOL... and he can easily Shoot the Sh*t as well
Horse + girl laughing.jpg

•••
workout then steak/pommes frites/pizza

NBA
Warriors 14-0. Think they will break the Bulls 72-10. They won 67 games last year, think they're even better.

NFL
Pool where I won't be getting paid, 6-3 early games so far. Ah damn, 5-4 because I picked the Raiders. When I pick them, they lose.

My Falcons winning. Freeman concussed out. Got that game on the TV.
Update - FCK. Ryan, INT returned for TD, tied game.

Detroit just scored beating the Raiders.

Oh my, Bucs beating the Eagles at home, rookie QB Winston with 5 TDs. Eagles will be 4-6 after today.

Brock and the Broncos beating Bears at home. Should they bring Peyton back? Is he going to out out riding the bench?

Romo back, Cowboys winning.

Panthers handling the Skins, Cam with 5 TDs.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nothing but loss today for the people in this thread where I know your NFL team.

johnname lost with the Raiders
DU lost with the Eagles
I lost with the Falcons - but still would get a Wild Card if the season ended today. But we play Carolina twice, Viking, will be tough

Redskin dude blaming their Redskins name on bad calls:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...dskins-says-refs-treat-team-unfairly-nickname

When you think about it, the Vikings aren't really a family friendly name. Vikings went around murdering and raping, pillaging and plundering. Watching Vikings Season 3 now. They did some Art of War type stuff, finishing book tonight. Viking were rolling in their boat and found out they were surrounded to the left and the right. They picked the side with the least amount of people and went on to handle business. The other side tried to the light them up with arrows but they were too far away.

Last edited:
•••
On November 15, 2015 Théo Sanson walked nearly 500 meters on a slackline rigged from The Rectory to Castleton Tower in Castle Valley, Utah
MEDIA=vimeo]146064760[/MEDIA]

A little help from the wind

Any Adele fans...
Adele's Raw Mic Feed From Her 'SNL' Performance Leaked,
https://streamable.com/rrk6?t=193.7 (can't add into video)

•••
I saw her on SNL last night. Great pipes.
A bit too poppy for me, but again... great pipes.

Peace,
Cy

•••
The beautiful Assiniboine Mountains - Canada
12239732_994941090582854_3413940913648281945_n.jpg

•••
Never Poke a Leopard. Dramatic Leopard Attack... not for sensitive viewers

•••
•••
•••
Never Poke a Leopard. Dramatic Leopard Attack... not for sensitive viewers
. Shouldnt common sense have kicked in there.

•••

Just shows how lazy kids are these days playing them damn video games.

•••
@all STS Regulars!

This message was brought to you by the Americans for a better tomorrow, last week!

du_2016.png

(This message may not be suitable for all audiences, races, sexes, vegans, nationalities or registrars!)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back