IT.COM

The "e" Domains Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
With alll the talk about "I" domains, we should not forget the "E" domains, which are more well known.

Have you heard eBay.com? eTrade? eMail?

I have some "E" domains:
eDeploy.com
eDominance.com
eHue.com
eHafnium.com
eKatarina.com

What are your good "E" domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Currently at Namejet, eGuo.com is already at $9900
Many chinese has the last name Guo, is it really the reason eGuo is up this high?

"Guo" also means country in chinese.

Last edited:
•••
•••
In chinese, there are two last names with Guo, one is "郭 Guo 1", another one is "过 Guo 4".

•••
eGuo.com at NJ ended at $16,000 today

•••
I have very few 'e' domains...Here's a couple:

eSharePrice.com
eSharePrices.com

•••
eFilms.com
eNetwork.com
eMovieBusiness.com

•••
•••
•••
Latona´s auction sold two more eDomains:

eSitters.com for $826

and

eTheft.com for $860

•••
eRinger.com

old time holder and someday I should be able to develop ringtone site around it if I ever got a chance out of my portfolio :lol:

•••
eRinger.com

old time holder and someday I should be able to develop ringtone site around it if I ever got a chance out of my portfolio :lol:

Eringer is as well a not uncommon surname.

•••
Eringer is as well a not uncommon surname.

Eringer is a last name as well :D thanks for pointing that out.. repd+

•••
I registered:

eThank.com - still available, great for e-greeting card or gift site

ePocket.com - sold

•••
I sold eBucks in the .org for low $$$ to enduser last year, could have got more but we live and we learn!
:)

•••
I have these:

Entrain.org
ExamHelp.net
EthnicRecords.com
EasierInvestment.com
eRinger.com

eSlot.ca
eSlot.org
eSlot.us
eSlot.info
eSlot.mobi

•••
Recently picked up eGavel/com, just in case I ever have the need to make an auction site of some kind :D

i/Gavel is a way, way full scale enterprise run by one of the appraisers for the Antiques Roadshow

Last edited:
•••
Two recent "e" sales I just saw (both via Sedo):

esolar.ca
$1.000,00

epitch.com
EUR 6.000,00

•••
DOT//COMS:

eDelicate

eFragile

•••
•••
The domain is available for purchase*-*Sedo.com

These types of names are lottery tickets at best- I own a lot and have developed a few and have resold a few, but people- particularly new domain buyers- should be aware what they're in for with these names. They don't earn parked and they very rarely get cold end user contacts. If you aren't a salesman, you will probably lose on them and even if you are a salesman, you'll still probably lose on them until you 'get it' and only buy VERY selectively.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
esocialbookmarking.com | Ideal for offering trending Social Bookmarking service.

Planned to develop it but will consider good offers too..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back