Dynadot

The Domain Game to become a better domain investor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
screen322x572.jpeg

Train your gut instincts on domain name values by playing The Domain Game by NameBio.com. We’ll show you real-life domain name sales, including the dates and venues where the sales took place, and you guess the price range for each sale.

This game will help you become a better domain name investor, and is more fun than reading sales reports. See if you can top the leader board or achieve the longest streak of correct answers!

Find it here

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sadly no Android version!

•••
no desktop version. what junk is this

•••
Geesh, two negatives here.
If it is not for you, why not just move on?
Instead of bashing???

•••
Geesh, two negatives here.
If it is not for you, why not just move on?
Instead of bashing???

I dunno but it sounds like 3 negatives to me ;)

•••
•••
•••
Looks like it could have been fun.... unfortunately/fortunately I don't belong to the iPhone brigade. Die Hard Droid fan here.... :) I'm sure they will release an droid version soon.

•••
•••
•••
you bet its called time saving.

might as well edit the title of this thread save 90% of world population some time.
Exactly! I actually stepped into this thread because the title read, "The Domain Game to become better domain investor."

Instead of "The Domain Game, to become better domain investor."

You know like when a newspaper headline reads, "Microsoft to donate to AIDS charity."

I thought this thread will be about how they are going to become better investor. :D

•••
No desktop version ? Would be most convenient for everyone.

•••
Nice creation..will improve domaining knowledge.

•••
Besides 2048 and FreeRice I don't play games that much but this is just great!

•••
Well, I guess this will benefit the i-device users for time being. They must be coming up with Android version soon, I believe.
You can actually compare how you see the market and what it actually is! Hence, help you see the reality.

•••
There isn't an Android version in the works at the moment. I made the game because I wanted to learn iOS development and this seemed like a cool idea for a first project.

I'm open to paying to have it ported to Android if there's enough interest though, I'll ask around and see how much that would cost. So far it seems like people are enjoying it, in two days we have over 100 users and more than 18,000 questions served.

I think it is a good learning tool, I'm definitely noticeably better at the game than when I first started playing it. Some veteran domainers are even addicted to it already, lol. Hope you guys like it!

And again, please do speak up if you want an Android version.

•••
There isn't an Android version in the works at the moment. I made the game because I wanted to learn iOS development and this seemed like a cool idea for a first project.

I'm open to paying to have it ported to Android if there's enough interest though, I'll ask around and see how much that would cost. So far it seems like people are enjoying it, in two days we have over 100 users and more than 18,000 questions served.

I think it is a good learning tool, I'm definitely noticeably better at the game than when I first started playing it. Some veteran domainers are even addicted to it already, lol. Hope you guys like it!

And again, please do speak up if you want an Android version.
Hey I didn't know you made the app. All this while it seemed like domaingang.com was the one who made it because of the similarity if the spellings. Well, will be waiting for the Android version.

•••
No android or web version. :xf.cool:

•••
No android or web version. :xf.cool:
Sorry, I forgot to update this thread, we have an Android version now. We won't be making a web-based version though.

•••
Sorry, I forgot to update this thread, we have an Android version now. We won't be making a web-based version though.
Link to Android version?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back