Dynadot

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought it in March and at the price you’re talking and what I paid it would be strange for that broker to sell. Really makes no sense for them to only hold for a month and make no profit.

Anyhow offers come in constantly for the domain so no rush here :)

Keith, I have shown you proof through internet archive, what cant speak cant lie!

It is a good domain, but to get $650k you would need a special buyer, like cryptoworld.com had!

•••
Keith, I have shown you proof through internet archive, what cant speak cant lie!

It is a good domain, but to get $650k you would need a special buyer, like cryptoworld.com had!
There are lots of special buyers in this space. I turned down mid 5 figures already.

I guess that broker bought it, created a site, took it down 2 weeks later and sold at cost. Strange but that appears to be the case.

•••
There are lots of special buyers in this space. I turned down mid 5 figures already.

Nice mate!

Im sure you will get what you want for it at some point!

•••
Coinorator.Com
VirtualGoldCoins.Com
CryptoPaparazzi.Com

•••

Last edited:
•••
It would be rejected when it was bought for £5k on sedo 😉
A Sedo rep emailed today and the domain has been accepted. They must have people going over submissions again to finalize the list.

Last edited:
•••
A Sedo rep emailed today and the domain has been accepted. They must have people going over submissions again to finalize the list.

Accepted at $650k?

•••
•••
BTCWALLET.CLUB

btcwallet.png

•••
•••
e-coins.com -- secured into auction!

Let's see & lfg :xf.cool:

•••
Mine got rejected, oh well. Maybe I just own sh*t domains but I like these!

All .COM

altcoincrew (Quality requirements not met)
altcoinmaster (Quality requirements not met)
cryptothon (Quality requirements not met)
minedbitcoin (Quality requirements not met)
misscrypto (Quality requirements not met)

•••
There's a f'ing misspelling ffs.....

cryptoexchannge.com

•••
How long does it take SEDO to review them for auction ?

I submitted a few this morning and I see it starts tomorrow...:wideyed:

•••
How long does it take SEDO to review them for auction ?

I submitted a few this morning and I see it starts tomorrow...:wideyed:
I would assume they'll clear the queue before it starts, so you'll either see it on auction or not lol

•••
If any of mine get accepted..

I think it's

hodl /// ledger

(com)

That has best shot

•••
There's not an option to submit to the crypto auction anymore, so I'm gonna say they're closing up submissions.

•••

I guess that broker bought it, created a site, took it down 2 weeks later and sold at cost. Strange but that appears to be the case.
I was offered it as well. After it sold on Sedo but before it went on Flippa. Good name for sure but I can't imagine mid 6 figures.

Hope you get some good exposure in the auction.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back