Dynadot

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just acquired EthExchange (com)

what do you think?

Last edited:
•••
Coinminers.com
Coinminers.org
Coinminers.co.uk
Bitcoinminers.org
Bitcoinminer.org
Bitcoinminers.co.uk

Open to offers 👍

Sold coinminers.com for $1500 a couple of days ago, the other domains are still available 👍

•••
•••
I have
Virtual/Crypto.com
Lock/Coin.com(handreg) got 100 offer on it 2 weeks back.. i turned it down.

Sold crypto/genie/.com for 500 a few weeks ago

Last edited:
•••
A lot of news on ICOs and tokens lately. Seems to be several new articles daily.

Here's a good one explaining it all:

https://qz.com/994466/the-new-crypt...igital-tokens-that-raise-millions-in-minutes/

Has anyone been following Google News on those topics? Insane amount of money being raised with token offerings, with many different types of start-ups. I've noticed people are regging 'token' and 'ICO' domains as well.

As @Keith said somewhere above, the smart thing to do would be to learn that market and also invest in some ICO's.

Last edited:
•••
My 3 favourite Cryptocurrency domains I own.
TheCryptocurrency.com
Cryptocurrancy.com
CryptoMining.org

•••
We should all start showcasing our crypto domains:

namecoin.com
bitcointo.com
bitcointalks.com
coinvery.com
cointips.com
coinrank.com
coinmoves.com
adcoins.com
stolencoins.com
scamcoins.com
plaincoins.com
piratescoin.com
partycoin.com
oakcoin.com
mercurycoin.com
hexcoin.com
geminicoin.com
bitloader.com
bitewise.com

•••
Picked up TokenTV to go with Token.tv

•••
During Outbound first time today for my domain CryptoTocrypto , One of the biggest crypto exchange shows interest in buying this name.
c2c.JPG

•••
•••
•••
•••
Small sale to report:
Blocksphere .com $2,xxx on BB.
Hope this helps :)

•••
Just a heads up guys I sold 2 domains yesterday both in 5 figure range.

Both two keywords

One started with coin, the other bitcoin

One was sold for bitcoin, buyer requested privacy due to them building out a platform, other still in escrow.
thanks for the info

like you say cardano certainly isn't lowest potential coin out there.. it is in fact maybe in top 5 or so prospects for future... so thta helps my domain value I think.

I don't have much care for .info either.. and my info sales are usually XX or couple low XXX... but we all know how expensive and valuable some top currency exact mach .info domain like say bitcoin.info is.. so I am going to look at it from that angle.. and counter the $450. will keep posted if sold. thanks!
I have been watching the price on it, it hasn't moved all that much .35 - .42. Has some big backers, but a market cap almost similar to LTC.

Bitcoin approaching $10K, shying away everytime, let's see if it can breakthru.

LTC seems to have cooled a bit, there was some news about LitecoinCash and a 10X distribution, rumor maybe? As well as it picking up steam in the Darkweb as a alt payment. Also LitePay going live in a week or so.

•••
•••
•••
•••
You might as well go ahead & slap that PRO tag on, now, as this name should help you retire.

He was entitled to the tag long time ago :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Acquired Silicoin.com... I can see Silicon Valley wanting this as the crypto market grows.

•••
•••
Have two names which fits in crypto
1. SuperWallet.com
2. DigitalExchange.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back