IT.COM

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
S A U D I C H A I N . C O M

A U S S I E C H A I N . C O M

E G Y P T C H A I N . C O M

•••
•••
crypto-veg.png

.com

Virtual Entertainment Group
Virtual Exchange Global

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Show attachment 78999
.com

Virtual Entertainment Group
Virtual Exchange Global
Isn't that what Superman does when he chills at the Fortress of Solitude? Ah right, that's...
Krytoveg.

Cool that you explained the possibles, "veg" didn't say much to me when I first saw it. I'm not bullish on the coins themselves, too early to say if they'll become a currency (stable, widely accepted, hacker-proof etc). But it sure is fun to watch how it's developing as an "open source ledger", no? Could work with either of those, especially "Exchange"....IMHO

Enjoy the weekend everybody!

•••
S A U D I C H A I N . C O M

A U S S I E C H A I N . C O M

E G Y P T C H A I N . C O M
There is that guy who is killing it with Chain, RippleChain for $19K, and FinChain for $40K, unreal

•••
You're pulling my (block)chain!

•••
There is that guy who is killing it with Chain, RippleChain for $19K, and FinChain for $40K, unreal
I like them. Hopefully they will sell when they hit the auction block!

•••
I saw the finchain sale.

•••
•••
Jokes aside, isn't that the idea? -- that as a technology blockchain *isn't* national or patriotic, but transparent and impersonal?

•••
Jokes aside, isn't that the idea? -- that as a technology blockchain *isn't* national or patriotic, but transparent and impersonal?
Very true, it is meant to break down barriers, and borders, but their still exists the specifc eco systems within the country to support this build out

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Bitcoinization(.)org
Bitcoinizations(.)com

•••
•••
Guess both were inbound offer. It's crazy

•••
Guess both were inbound offer. It's crazy
RippleChain.com Whois has not changed though, neither has FinChain.com both with the sellers same whois

•••
•••
I was born in '67, so I just couldn't help myself with these two.... ;)
GenerationEth.com logo.png
EthGeneration.com logo.png

•••
WalletGuide(.)com

Last edited:
•••
CryptoMarketplaces.com

TokenMarketplaces.com

•••
•••
WalletGuide(.)com
Wallet Guide is a good name, that has an immediate use online right now, as most people can't figure out their wallets.

I get a lot of inquiries on this name, haven't sealed the deal yet though.

awallet.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back