Domain Empire

discuss The Crypto-Currency domain market - Showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A new era is upon us. Days of handling physical cash could be coming to an end. Most of us are familiar with bitcoin by now but there are many other "virtual coins" in existence. New coins are being brought to market at a swift pace.

Let's showcase related domains and discuss the possibilities of these new virtual coins. Like stocks, wise investments in this new currency can earn you a bundle in profits! Track values of 160+ coins below...

http://coinmarketcap.com

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BitcoinSpends.com

CryptoBankAccounts.com

CryptoBrokerages.com

•••
Just put another "crypto" domain in escrow! :)

Buyer took a month to decide and just opened escrow today. Sold from Efty landing page. I'll say the domain once the deal is completed.

•••
Just put another "crypto" domain in escrow! :)

Buyer took a month to decide and just opened escrow today. Sold from Efty landing page. I'll say the domain once the deal is completed.

Congrats! Curious how many crypto-themed domains you own, and how many you sell on average per month. Have you held the names for a few years, or just a few months?

•••
Congrats! Curious how many crypto-themed domains you own, and how many you sell on average per month. Have you held the names for a few years, or just a few months?
I probably have about 20 "crypto" related domains. All but one were hand regged. This will be my third notable sale. Last month I sold two that I had hand regged. Each went for 1k. This one is roughly the same.

So, I've made 3k on 3 "crypto" names that I hand regged. The first two were sold right about 60 days after I regged them. This one is about 6 months since I hand regged it.

•••
I appreciate the insight @Silentptnr
That's some incredible ROI for quick flips you made there.
I suppose your strategy is to hold a mix of brandable and two word generic .com names?

•••
•••
I appreciate the insight @Silentptnr
That's some incredible ROI for quick flips you made there.
I suppose your strategy is to hold a mix of brandable and two word generic .com names?
Yes. All of the above. :)

•••
@Aroon Bhattia
I think DecentralizedCrypto is your best name.
Good luck with them. I might drop BitcoinVisa though since it has a TM issue.

•••
•••
Here are some of mine...

ETHKings.com
B2BToken.com
AppliedBitcoin.com
BTCAverage.com
CoinWelcome.com
CryptoTrac.com
CurrencySuite.com
ElectricToken.com
ithereum.com
ProjectBTC.com
RyptoCoin.com
TokenSys.com
TokensUSA.com
ThumbWallet.com

All hand regged a few months ago. Received offers on many. :)

•••
Maybe it's time for me to finally sign up with Efty.
I'm not interested in the parking revenue for Crypto domains, just want a one page sales lander.
Right now my names are pointed at Afternic with a message on top saying to call/message for a price.
I think your way is better, and also, no commission.

•••
I probably have about 20 "crypto" related domains. All but one were hand regged. This will be my third notable sale. Last month I sold two that I had hand regged. Each went for 1k. This one is roughly the same.

So, I've made 3k on 3 "crypto" names that I hand regged. The first two were sold right about 60 days after I regged them. This one is about 6 months since I hand regged it.

Nice sales.
B-)

•••
Maybe it's time for me to finally sign up with Efty.
I'm not interested in the parking revenue for Crypto domains, just want a one page sales lander.
Right now my names are pointed at Afternic with a message on top saying to call/message for a price.
I think your way is better, and also, no commission.
hey buddy, that's exactly what I have done with a few of my domains, for example decentralizedcrypto.com and centralizedcrypto.com (single landing page).

•••
(dawtcoms):

BitPricing

BitFinancials

BitDealers

•••
@newshunter

BitDealers is an excellent name.
Could be used for local P2P transactions or online purchases of Bitcoin.
Looks like you've been holding onto it for a while?

•••
•••
•••
•••
BitcoinsAir (.) com
BitcoinTo (.) org
CryptoBG (.) com
cryptocoinssale (.) com
cryptocoinsflip (.) com

•••
For anyone that might be curious, I read today that Rick Schwartz sold a batch of 10 NNN.com, but what was interesting is that the article went on to mention that Rick also invests in crypto domains. Here's some of the names he registered:

bitcoindelray.com
bitcointradeshow.com
cryptobono.com
cryptorick.com
cryptostripper.com
delraycryptoexpo.com
kryptokorner.com
worldbitcoinexpo.com
worldcryptoexpo.com

Source:
https://domaingang.com/domain-news/which-nnn-com-domains-did-rick-schwartz-just-sell-for-millions/
https://domaingang.com/domain-news/the-domain-kings-crypto-domains/

•••
•••
Learncrypto247
Cryptonews360
Bankryptcy.com

•••
•••
BlockchainGator(com)
BlockchainBright(com)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back