Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

The Brainstorming Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

McDuke

Top Member
Impact
2,466

This thread is for positive comments or creative constructive comments.

Do you have a domain you want to develop but are out of ideas?
Post it here for brainstorming ideas.


brainstorming.jpg
 
Last edited:
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really like this idea Mc. Thanks for opening this thread..
 
1
•••
brainstorming is fun! :)
 
0
•••
I have WomenGowns.com thought would make it into some kind of ecommerce stuff. Thing is that I don't know much about ecommerce and whatever I know it seems like a headache to me.

Any other suggestions would be most welcomed.

Thanks.
 
1
•••
well i can't talk about the technical end but i think the name has some potential.

You could develop the subdomain into big.womengowns, skinny.womengowns etc, but not having the s after women makes it difficult. i have sent via pm another option you may like.
 
1
•••
I have WomenGowns.com thought would make it into some kind of ecommerce stuff. Thing is that I don't know much about ecommerce and whatever I know it seems like a headache to me.

Any other suggestions would be most welcomed.

Thanks.

Slap WooCommerce on it with some Amazon gowns and redirect the buyer to Amazon with your affiliate link...
 
2
•••
I registered brainstorm.marketing a couple of months ago. Might get some ideas from thi thread.
 
1
•••
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back