Dynadot

discuss The 'Blocknet'

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
If you hold a valuable .com domain then i'd seriously be considering securing the decentralised versions of the same domain.

Personally, for all my best .com's i've done this.

For example;

GlobalStablecoins.com®
GlobalStablecoins.eth
GlobalStablecoins.crypto

(Both .eth Ethereum name service domains and .crypto unstoppable domains are ERC721-compliant NFTs)

GlobalStablecoins/

Handshake is a decentralised, permissionless naming protocol where every peer is validating and in charge of managing the root DNS naming zone with the goal of creating an alternative to existing Certificate Authorities and naming systems.

GlobalStablecoins.org
GlobalStablecoins.io
GlobalStablecoins.net

Using Handshake domains as an example, most browsers only support existing TLD's hence the need for the '/' (at the moment). I have been talking to people in this space and what is being discussed is off the scale. We're talking a completely new global infrastructure for the internet. The Interoperability of decentralised private networks which negate central point of control also gives users control over their data which would fall in line with the transformation of the Global Monetary system in which people expect privacy and security.

Interoperability of decentralised Blockchain networks is coming, and domainers need to prepare for the Blocknet.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back