question THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET

NameSilo
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

this time I want to ask you the following:

What is THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET in your eyes?

A secret can be a secret of one person but of course it can also be a secret of more than one person - it can be a secret of 100 persons or even much more of course.
Just because a secret is a secret as long as not everybody knows it - that means, also if you share it here, it still will be a secret - it's just the 'circle of those who will know it' which will grow by sharing it.

So, if you are allowed to share it and if you like that we should know what you know, than you are welcome to share it here.

Thanks,
all the best with your invest,

kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
do four letter .net and .org have any value?

That's not my expertise, but yes they do have SOME value, but the reward and liquidity is not the same... meaning you will not profit much on each sale and they take longer to sell. IMO

•••
•••
Buy low then sell high and learn, learn, learn!

•••
Get other people to register them ;)

•••
the biggest secret in domaining is to put the .mobi of the domain you want in your godaddy shopping cart
then at checkout you will see the .info of the domain for only 49 cents!
add that to your checkout and then remove the .mobi

I tried, doesnt work.

•••
escrow.com is the best way to buy and sell for all when you get done with ebay between them and paypal your almost in the same boat as with godaddy.

•••
Still no closer ..... come on Op

It's ok, 5.5 % reached - in the meanwhile I have time to think about what is the biggest domaining secret in my eyes.

•••
"What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expected generally happens."
- Disraeli

Whether you do it for love of the name, or love of the game, keeping this in mind might buoy your leaps and cushion your falls.

•••
A cut in your paycheck this week @kingof.top
Your thread title should have been:
★★★ THE DOMAINING TOP SECRET ★★★
You did not utilize an opportunity to shout top this time.

I can't mention 'top' at every opportunity haha
But thx for the input, maybe I will create a 'TOP SECRET - thread' another time.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
take calculated risk...earn before you invest .

•••
The Secret is out!

Chick Fil A tastes a lot better than McDonalds! If you eat ChicfilA your mind will be sharper and you will buy better domains as a result.

•••
The secret ingredient to the Big Mac special sauce is .......

•••
I was able to add a few zeros to my initial $100 investment with this secret...4 Letter .com's!

Where is a good place to sell 4 letter .com's?

•••
•••
nice clickbait title

the biggest secret in domaining is to put the .mobi of the domain you want in your godaddy shopping cart
then at checkout you will see the .info of the domain for only 49 cents!
add that to your checkout and then remove the .mobi

At what registrar? I tried this on Godaddy and it didn't work..

•••
Still no closer ..... come on Op

•••
It's ok, 5.5 % reached - in the meanwhile I have time to think about what is the biggest domaining secret in my eyes.
The second post states you will share the biggest secret, now you are saying you will pick one that others mention? ..........sounds a bit TOPsy Turvy to me ??

•••
This thread will never make the total so it's all redundant imo

•••
How about sideburns ? (secret is stick with .com)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back