Domain Empire

The Best Place To Park Your Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which is better for domain parking?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Sedo

votes
    56.0%
  • Fabulous.com

votes
    40.0%
  • Afternic

vote
    4.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

I am currently at a crossroads as far as domain parking goes. I have most of my names at Sedo but I recently started an account at Fabulous.com and now I want to get more involved at Afternic. Which one should I park all my domains with because I am betting that parking all my domains (close to 400) with the same company will yield the highest return.

Which one should I use?

Sedo has been ok since I like the monthly payment via PayPal and I have sold a few names through them.

Just started using Fabulous.com and like the fact that you get a sale when somebody buys a product due to your site. Not made a great return yet, but I still have my best earners at Sedo. They also have no commissions on sales.

I used Afternic in the past for parking but not since they added the PPC revenues. Anybody had success with that yet?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO sedo is one of the better ones, it's easier to use and also more widely used.
Mind me asking how much is the monthly payment you're receiving from them, and how many domains you currently have parked with them?

•••
First month at SEDO has been a bust all around for me. I'm waiting to hear back from Fabulous -- which seems to offer more flexible parking options in addition to sales commissions.

•••
Well not going to say my monthly income but I believe Fabulous beat it with less names (because of a sale) and I have 125 there. Dont know the exact number at Sedo since I moved some to Fabulous without removing my listing for them.

Have you used Fabulous.com yet, csmaster?

•••
no I haven't but I am going to check it out soon. I HAVE heard alot of good remarks about it... but have heard a few people say sedo is still better

•••
Better in terms of money made or what?

•••
yes, in terms of money made and easier to sell domain

•••
ok, what about Afternic? You get to keep 100% of your PPC revenue now I think.

•••
I have no idea about afternic.
Maybe someone else does?

•••
Don't know about Fabulous (never tried them)

100% Afternic equals $ .06 per click.
At least on ALL of my 200+ domains I had parked there.

I have since moved everything to Sedo - much better PPC rates - some as high as $ .33

Please comment - feedback your experiences ...........

•••
Is afternic still using findwhat? The pay out rates were very low

•••
Any Fabulous users care to comment? The vote is currently 4 to 2 to 0 in favor of Fabulous but nobody has really said anything about them except me lol.

•••
Waiting since Monday to hear back from Fabulous staff, DO. My first month :zzz: SEDO results :zzz: have sucked.
That's what I know so far.

Hopefully others can report better results on great places for DN parking.

•••
You have over a 100 domains right? I heard back from them very quick.

•••
i would like to hear the debate. so far i have 100+ names at SEDO. have invited to move to fabulous. but dont want to upset current earnings. would moving out and then back to a parking place after $$$? earnings.

like to hear More from those who shift aroundB-)

•••
It definitely upset mine at Sedo although I kept my best earners there.

•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
You have over a 100 domains right? I heard back from them very quick.

Yes. I heard back right away encouraging me to sign up, then nothing after I filled out the online application. I sent an email followup two days later and have heard nothing since then. Very strange.

I'll send an email to Downunder and see if we can sort out how to get started. :bah:

•••
Looks tied up now at 5 each with Afternic still at zero. Still would like to hear from some Fabulous users.

•••
•••
Would it do any good if I voted lol?

•••
I didn't vote because I've only tried Sedo until now. I have not enough domains yet to move to fabulous or others like that. I like Sedo until now...

David.

•••
I use both Fabulous and SEDO..

There are pros and cons with both of them.

Fabulous does generaly pay better pr. click, but it is easier to find relevant advertisers/keywords on SEDO.
So i park the ones I can find a relevant category for on Fabulous, and the more "specialized/niche" domains on SEDO.
And I also tend to get better paid for adult domains on Fabulous, since I can use affiliate pop-ups/unders at the same time as their PPC.

•••
Thanks Redleg, thats the type of input I was looking for.

•••
i vote for SEDO, since thats the only place i haved parked!

•••
Tied again at 7 each. Thats alot closer than I thought it would be

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back