Dynadot

The best parking service.. any ideas?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have my domains parked at sedo.. is it the best? or you do with other? Say it! and show me some digits of your earning too!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had thought TrafficZ may be, but then my profits started dwindling there. I have moved just about all of my domains back to NameDrive.

•••
I've used Sedo, DomainSpa...and a few more....but the one I like the best is NameDrive...
for my high traffic domains the avg ppc is .56 cents for the others around .11 cents to .20 to .30

earnings per domain varies each day but what I like about them is that each domain gets indexed in google for the keywords in the "heading" example:

www.creditcardapplicationsite.com

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=www.creditcardapplicationsite.com&btnG=Search

Creditcardapplicationsite.com
Related Searches. Credit Cards ยท Visa Card ยท Business Credit Cards ยท 0 Apr Credit Cards ยท Bad Credit Loans ยท Very Bad Credit Loans ยท Unsecured Personal Loan ...
www.creditcardapplicationsite.com/

OldRatRacer

•••
•••
•••
•••
I would have to say NameDrive, only been with them just over a week now but some good results. One of my oldest domains is ski related and has been parked at various places in it's time ... Usually getting just a few cents a click, last couple of days have been averaging about $1.40 a click at ND :) Mind you, I would guess that is probably down to a large company doing a promo and paying over the top for traffic.

All my domains are doing better on ND when I compare the earnings to what they were at Sedo.

All the best.

Richard

•••
well ive used sedo and namedrive, namedrive is by far the better but sedo is the place to sell domains to others, bewarned ive had bad experiences with sedo keeping money for no reason.

•••
manevrele said:
I have my domains parked at sedo.. is it the best? or you do with other? Say it! and show me some digits of your earning too!

Hi manevrele,

Are you in the business for selling domains or pure PPC income?
I would suggest to place your domains here on the forum so we
could look at them and help you out.

In all ways I would suggest you to move your domains to some ppc programs
to see what is the best place for that domain name.

Kind regards,

Faisj

Ps. In a few weeks a new website will be online
The PPC Parking Guide that will give a lot of information about the
programs and a complete guide for new peope in the domain business.

•••
I am a big fan of TrafficZ due to the break down i get of all of my domains and the impression vs. click revenue i generate per day per domain.

Does Name Drive do this (give earnings per domain)? I have about 10 domains on Name Drive and make a few pennies here and there. I don't dislike them i just like TrafficZ better.

I also have a few domains on Sedo as they are Spanish but overall Sedo is my least favorite.

Does anyone know of any other parking services that offer up pages in Spanish?

•••
Best Parking

In order --

Fabulous ex: CafeShirts.com

Skenzo ex: VacationRio.com

TrafficClub

Just the opinion of a "newbie". Domain Sponsor has had some of the largest earnings per click, but overall lots less clicks for me.

But, maybe my names are just terrible !!

•••
I was with sedo for like 2 weeks now and
i have earned $5 with three domains but i've been on
namedrive for 4 days and i have earned $10 with
5 domains.So you decide which is better.

•••
my earnings have increased more than 10 (TEN) times after I shifted all my domains from sedo to ND.

•••
the thing that i dont like about ND is their auto-correcting PPC, maybe for some of you guys it is for the better and it is increasing your revenue but mine yikes!! cut by more than half.. although i am not complaining but when i see the todays overall revenue and when i look at it again the next day or the day after that and it is almost always more than 50 percent less.. and i think it never once went up sigh!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Almost all services pay a higher click percentage than Sedo. Afternic pays about twice as much and gives three choices of service to use. It has the added benefit of being a place to sell names, too.

The best services are pretty exclusive, wanting 10k-1 million hits per month to qualify.

Right now, I'm with trafficclub (from Moniker), but they are not full-featured enough and use only direct type-ins...no keywords...and don't offer a way to sell. However, they do have access to skenzo, which paid me $7.35 for a single click today, my highest ever (prepayloans.com). But that doesn't make up for the traffic they lose relying strictly on unique type-ins.

•••
anyone tried sedopro?
i might change my domains there to give it s atry .. any objections?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back