Dynadot

information The $803,025 Buyer of Engage.com Also Acquired Invest.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
to own that many of the worlds best premium one word .com domains pretty much means that they must still be wanting to acquire more

Which must make it easy for a domain name broker as a few brokers have sold the company domains etc

So its basically a case of a broker finds a good one word .com and then they offer to be tge broker of the domain for the seller and then ring this company up

Easy work if you can get it

I bought a gtld that uses one of these keywords recently for approx
$10

•••
•••
to own that many of the worlds best premium one word .com domains pretty much means that they must still be wanting to acquire more

Which must make it easy for a domain name broker as a few brokers have sold the company domains etc

So its basically a case of a broker finds a good one word .com and then they offer to be tge broker of the domain for the seller and then ring this company up

$10

Yeah they own some amazing domains. Looking at their portfolio, a large number of those are key domains in the financial industry (bank/fund/bond/asset/stock/stocks and now invest).

Buckley Media are also representing another key domain in finance that i own, i don't want to type here, but it's one we have high hopes for.

Last edited:
•••
•••
congratulations!

Very good

•••
•••

$10

I make it sound like its super easy to make a ton of money being domajn broker... but if it was then u would be broker instead...no?

Last edited:
•••
I make it sound like its super easy to make a ton of money being domajn broker... but if it was then u would be broker instead...no?

I wouldnt be a broker as its not my cup of tea

I would much prefer to

Swing trade options

On the stockmarket because that is my cup of tea

Domain names have the potential to create a day trading fund from an initial ibcestment of £15 ish etc

Swing trading options

On the stockmarket has the potential to double te investment made from a domain

Domains and the stockmarket work perfectly together if used correctlt by a day trader that knows how to trade tge stockmarket profitably with a proven trading tradibg strategy etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back