discuss The 3D Showcase and Discussion

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

saucey

Top Member
Impact
1,647
Hi everyone! The 3D market appears to be exploding! Record takes at the box office by movies such as Avatar and Alice in Wonderland and the announcement this week of the new 3D TV which is set to hit markets shortly have helped buoy interest in 3D multimedia platforms. Even the major American television network NBC has jumped in and will be broadcasting the NCAA Final Four basketball games in 3D!

A direct beneficiary from this renewed interest and greatly improved 3D technology is the domain business. Some of you had foresight many years ago and reg'd great names early on. Others (myself included) have only become aquainted with 3D domaining more recently, but see the huge potential this market has opened up for domainers.

Let this be the place for you to show off your 3D domain names. Ask for opinions, marketing strategies or even an appraisal or guesstimation of value. Also, feel free to post any relevant news releases/articles related to the 3D industry.

I will start the thread off with a few of my own reg's..

3DHighDefinitionTV.com (also have plural)
3DHomeEntertainment.co.uk
3DHometheaters.org
3DStreamingMovie.com
3DVancouver.com
3DWhistler.com

Saucey. ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Don't forget: moderation has better taste.
Reg only what has really potential...not anything that has a 3D in front of it ! **Spanish & french look better sometime with 3D after the word! ex: Tele3D**

i have a couple with tv3d at the end


tv 3d - Buscar con Google
 
0
•••
Help

I need your help.

I found a decent 3D term and want to start developing a small site for it. I've registered a few variations and would like to know which would be best to develop. I don't want to say what the preceding term is just yet but lets say it's a descriptive term that further defines what type of 3D it is. Ex: LCD, HD, No Glasses, Flat Screen, High Quality, etc....

Here are my choices..

......3DDisplay.com
......3DDisplays.com
......3DTVs.com
......3DTechnology.com
......3DTech.com
......3D.info

They are all relevant, but I just can't decide which one to develop, once I choose one I will forward all others to that site. Once I get my site indexed I'll let you know what the term is.

Thanks for your help :)
GG
 
0
•••
I need your help.

Here are my choices..

......3DDisplay.com
......3DDisplays.com
......3DTVs.com
......3DTechnology.com
......3DTech.com
......3D.info

GG


I'm not sure exactly the route you're going but either way...
3DTech would be the most all encompassing choice, (.com plus it's real short) IMO.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
i let 3dtvtechnology/com drop a little while back , don't if it was picked up or not ?
i also let 3dtvsoftware/com drop , again no idea what happened to it ?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I'm not sure exactly the route you're going but either way...
3DTech would be the most all encompassing choice, (.com plus it's real short) IMO.

I agree.3DTech , short and sweet!
 
0
•••
at a quess how much could 3dpc.us be worth?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Congrats

at a quess how much could 3dpc.us be worth?

no idea, but 3dplayers are performing not too bad ;)

So you were lucky this evening, congrats :bingo:

Best regards to the UK


Philipp
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I just saw my first commercial for an LG 3D TV while watching The Office... Pretty eye catching... lol made me wanna buy one. :)
 
0
•••
no idea, but 3dplayers are performing not too bad ;)

Sorry Philipphh, where did you see this about 3D Players??
 
0
•••
Sorry Philipphh, where did you see this about 3D Players??

Don't know what Philipphh was talking about, but IMO 3D Playa .com was a good reg last night, and the 499 discount code price made it an even sweeter find... at this late stage. Though I am sure there are some 3D Playa haters who have another opinion. And, of course... I got 3D Playas .com as well.
 
0
•••
Live Webcast - 3D Experts speak about 3D TV

3D TV Live Web Cast
(recap)
​

Hello folks. Here's a recap of the 1st ever 3D TV Webcast which featured a panel of world-renown 3-D Experts ( You can watch at UStream )


The actual live session starts at 3:15 minutes on the video timer.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I am reading this giles turned me onto 3d stuff now a bit on tv

Any recent 3d sales anywhere???
darn, 3dsales.com is taken,
that would have been nice one to reg anyone agree?
maybe a 3d sales thread would be good.
And what about the .net extension any value in 3d domain.net???
 
0
•••
darn, 3dsales.com is taken,
that would have been nice one to reg anyone agree?

That is a good name and would make a good site. Not only for 3D domain name sales for to also talk about 3D movie theatre ticket sales, TV sales trends, and more.
 
1
•••
I am into this,coming up with some sweet unreg'd 3d names
Found 6 .coms with 3dtv in it unregged.Will think on this check it out tomorrow
Good luck in your ventures

MOMD
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back