Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

The 395 Experiment

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

comati

Established Member
Impact
470
So, long story short, I will be conducting an experiment for the next 12-18 months (I want to increase the number of sales and reduce the time wasted in negotiation).
I will be listing with a BIN of $395 every single domain that I own and I don't think is worth more than $3000 USD. It should be around 150 names.

As an additional benefit I will not bid on names that I'm not confident I can sell for more than $3000 (I'll like to say that I won't even register such names, but I know myself better than that). :)

Let's see how many I manage to sell just from the landing page (needless to say I will not make any outbound attempts, or any marketing for that matter). I'm using mainly @epik and @namesilo.

I'll keep you guys posted. Wish me luck ;)
 
8
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds good. I think most buyers like just prices as it is easy for them to pay. Good luck and keep us posted:)
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I appreciate reasonable BIN, especially if the name gets used. I wish you great profit and success.

Try and record all dates for potential sales of each. (You came this far, why slow down now?)

Sounds like you have a real case-study on ur hands
 
Last edited:
1
•••
S
I will be listing with a BIN of $395 every single domain that I own

I am rooting for you, as I'm sure you are well aware that we all need liquidity to survive in this domain game.
 
2
•••
This sounds good, can't wait to see how everything goes.

keep us posted.
 
2
•••
In October I've finished listing the names (145 in total) and sold 2 of them.
 
1
•••
In October I've finished listing the names (145 in total) and sold 2 of them.

Thank you for the update.

Would love to hear details on those 2 sold bud.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back