NameSilo

Thanks all

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
554
Closed, Thanks.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Website looks very classic.

but why it redirects to some other url while visited other than homepage? (.wc.lt)

do more seo, and add many more categories as mush possible.

Goodluck :)

BTW: is this website running in free plan from HOSTINGER ?! nice speed.
 
1
•••
Website looks very classic.

but why it redirects to some other url while visited other than homepage? (.wc.lt)

do more seo, and add many more categories as mush possible.

Goodluck :)

BTW: is this website running in free plan from HOSTINGER ?! nice speed.

Thanks for reply..

Yup it's free plan from HOSTINGER As this is not my serious project (I don't know should I do it or not) and also I don't have enough knowledge of hosting website/managing critical conditions (especially facing those fatal error monsters).. I use hostinger as ground to practice.

And while creating website, I used that subdomain and now I can't change it (I have not yet tried deeply)

If it's giving good speed then I think that's because Cloudflair..!!
 
0
•••
website looks a little too plain. perhaps you could also add a logo on the top left to identify your site :)
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back