Dynadot

Thank you Namedrive

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wanted to say a big thanks to the Namedrive Team.
Treat me right and i'm one of those clients/customers who will always thankyou and champion you.
I dont park many domains these days, but apart from another company i use (who are very good) Namedrive, are also up there as the top boys.
Yes you, guessed it, not sedo rofl.
Their team of staff are exremely helpful and friendly, something rare to find these days.
It was a technical/legal matter i needed help on this time and i really appreciate your help Guys.
Thankyou

arnie a.k.a Pred B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also have nothing to complain about except low paying clicks at Namedrive :)

•••
i also used Namedrive really nice guys , cant really complain about anything get paid on time and everything . Thanks Namedrive from me too !

•••
No issue from me either a really good team of guys there!

Regards,

Robbie

•••
•••
ssamriga said:
I also have nothing to complain about except low paying clicks at Namedrive :)

Ditto ;)

•••
ive seen namedrive is good in customer support, nd staff here is excellent pm or email anytime and you always get a reply right into target/issue.

•••
Yes, although I make practically no money for it (I use WhyPark for most of the sites I want to "park" in some way), I agree that my experience with ND has been excellent, and that I have been impressed by the quality of their answers when I have sent questions to them. Definitely seems to be a reliable company.

•••
glad to see some good feedback
i just signed up and put a few of my names @ namedrive a few days ago
couldn't chose between nd and parked im so sick of sedo

any one know their pay out rates cpm ppc etc

•••
also parked my domains at namedrive, no issues with team. always prompt with help.

•••
Namedrive is good and professional.2 weeks ago I changed my domains to a another parking company and they sent me an email that Why you left us? Anything else can we do? Very good customer service , parked.com and others look this company and learn what is customer support? How can we improve the customer support? see Namedrive ,shame on you parked.com , Thank you Namedrive.com

•••
Never had a problem they get the :tu: from me

•••
I like what I'm hearing about namedrive but can anyone tell me if the 2 word generic green domains do good there? I have a lot of these and haven't really found any company yet thats set-up to handle them for ppc. I'm a little surprised at this lack of recognition in view of the popularity of the green issues. Comments appreciated.

•••
Namedrive support is good, if you have an issue, they always respond...

I am not so much into parking and domains these days, but recently, I had an issue with some of my domains, and an ND staff, Oli was very prompt to assist.

•••
I don't know exactly the reason why, but when I moved a couple of my Namedrive domains to SEDO, the pageviews started to pick up in pace. I also started getting more pageviews from America and Europe. When my domains were in Namedrive, more than 80% of the pageviews came from Asia. My keywords in ND and SEDO, are completely identical so I'm not sure what boosted the traffic.

ND templates also have a lot of variety. Unlike in SEDO where you only have 2 nice templates to choose, and you just change the color theme and the main header pics.

ND will only list the region where the pageview came from (e.g. North America). Unlike in SEDO, it further resolves to what country (e.g. United States, Canada).

•••
Thankyou for your kind comments guys, always nice to know that the service we provide is appreciated.

Whats more we also launched 7 new templates overnight which I hope everyone finds useful:

http://blog.namedrive.com/?p=380

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly james /at/ namedrive /DOT/com or your immediate account manager.

•••
Thanks for the great feedback, guys. We've always been very appreciative of the NamePros crowd. I hope we can continue to impress with the new features we are bringing out very shortly and the new templates we brought out yesterday.

We're always happy to hear any feedback, so feel free to mail the team if there's anything you'd like to see from us in the future.

Ed

•••
I'm in love with the new templates... the only problem with ND with me is PPC. I'm extremely tempted to move over 85% of my portfolio back to ND, but the PPC rates discourage me :(. But the new templates are whoa ;)!

Definitely have been sorting through some domains and moving them to ND at the moment.

•••
Fka200 said:
I'm in love with the new templates... the only problem with ND with me is PPC. I'm extremely tempted to move over 85% of my portfolio back to ND, but the PPC rates discourage me :(. But the new templates are whoa ;)!

Definitely have been sorting through some domains and moving them to ND at the moment.

I've been testing out a few arabics with the new templates, some look pretty damn good with the RtoL justification..... ;)

•••
I tend to keep my tech domains at ND; they consistently do better there than anywhere else. Plus I really like the technology landers.

•••
Namedrive has done great for me. The new templates they just released are awesome!

•••
I have never had any problem with namedrive. I did have problems with sedo.
Got turned down with my names at Fabulous. Maybe my names do suck, lol, but I'm making more money at namedrive than I am in my 401k.

spotedog said:
I have never had any problem with namedrive. I did have problems with sedo.
Got turned down with my names at Fabulous. Maybe my names do suck, lol, but I'm making more money at namedrive than I am in my 401k.

I forgot to mention that I'm new at namedrive this year, so I can't compare to last year but it seems my hits are up in Nov & Dec.

•••
Anybody got an example of the new plates?

•••
Though, I am a newbie, namedrive does sound interesting. Quite a number of templates and images to choose from.

•••
New templates

I have been hapopy with some domains at Namedrive. the new tempates are great in the sense that Namedrive are adding but I would like to see something like parked where you could add some text in a field. It can help get your site indexed and ranked by Yahoo and traffic is traffic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back