Domain Empire

domain TESTMY.IQ

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saif Al Mashhadi

Established Member
Impact
Great domain hack. Should get good money from the right buyer. Everyone wants an IQ test done and this is a really descriptive domain hack.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
[But when you prance around as a brand-new domainer making absolutist claims and denigrating others, you are going to be criticized.

Imageauthors, I have not pranced around anywhere. All of my comments on this forum have been very helpful and constructive, which is more than can be said for yours.

As for your comment about being a "brand new domainer", that only relates to this forum, and not my experience generally. I know that you, along with many of the other walter mitty domainers on this forum, often want to use the term "newbie" as a kind of weapon against newcomers to domaining... but it won't wash with me.

Also, many of the newest members on this forum, for example, are showing the kind of insight that makes you look entirely obsolete... so much for the years of experience in domaining, huh?!

•••
Also, many of the newest members on this forum, for example, are showing the kind of insight that makes you look entirely obsolete... so much for the years of experience in domaining, huh?!

You are coming across badly, as someone very insecure.

I would suggest for your own reputation, if you do intend to spit and flail, to do so privately in response to the courteous PM I sent you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back